The Rant Thread

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Rant: full-time job, full-time school, and wife....i mean...i am just busy all the time!

2. Parking at school, I was late to school as always this year and I find a parking spot, blinker on and out of no where this a** comes and takes it, I got out of the jeep and stood there saying...HEllooo... didn't you see me?? my jeep?? you blind...he turns to me and says, "all's fair in love and war sweetheart, if you want to discuss this take my digits and we can talk over dinner"..... uggghhhhhh JACKASS!!!!

This is not over, karma is a bitch and so arent I............
    RIP Ryan, :(
    •   

3. Stupid people, that's my rant today!!!!

I worked 15 hours yesterday, I was tired and a little cranky but still on my game per say, I walked into a patients room and on the bed is laying the code radio, the radio that one person carrys and responds to codes if called for the entire hospital,I grabbed it and hung it off my back pocket HOPING that the person who was suppossed to have would notice and say something, ...a hour goes by and she finally goes.."omg, I lost the code radio", by this point all the people I'm working with have seen it hanging off my butt and havent said a thing to her, finally I couldn't take it I walked up to her and handed it to her, with a look!!!! I hate stupid people!!!!

TC

4. tailgaters ..... okay so I only drive 5 miles over the speed limit...
    but I have no desire to waste my time standing in court or handing over money to the state....
    both are a waste...

and those lazy buffoons I work with at one of my jobs, who through a lucky quirk by a finance guy years ago, ended up getting their money doubled.
    yet some of them do the least amount of work, come late and leave early, and play on facebook all day.

the bad part is we had some new hires a few months back who per the numbers were exceptional workers and were on point everywhere...
    yet our moronic company saw fit to downsize by seniority rather than
    performance, which got rid of the best people and left those trolls.....

I am seriously cutting back and saving so I can start my own business in something..
    even if i go back to school because i am tired of those types...

how can you be paid to be somewhere and still be a bum...

and the fact that we have all these charities and all this giving but nobody seems able to come up with anything to solve the issue other than asking for more.....
    just like the poor cancer kids at st jude..... we have cellphones with twenty functions and can freeze live tv, but nobody has thought of a way to not put these people through treatments which destroy their immune systems and make things worse, just to get a cancer which grows back after years of chemo and radiation....
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

5. In the gym doing deadlifts, I was doing 415 6 sets of 3 while drinking a gatorade with about 10g amino acids mixed in. Punk ass trainer comes over to me and says: "you know, you dont really need gatorade when you are working out unless you are running a marathon or something, plus you will lose weight faster if you just drink water when you are working out"

im bulking right now and am up to 208 so maybe I'm a bit puffy from all the carbs but, how many people do you know who can DL over 400lbs that are trying to lose weight? seriously...if you dont know my goals dont try and give me advice. that pissed me off pretty good and my remaining 3 sets went very well.

I'm not a mean person so i didnt really say anything except thanks.

6. I F*CKING HATE LOCKER TROLLS! THOSE GOD D*MN 'LOW HANGERS' ALL SPORTING THE CAPTAIN MORGAN POSE EVERY CHANCE THEY GET IN THE LOCKER ROOMS. I WAS STUCK IN A BAD MOOD ALL DAY CAUSE OF THOSE F*CKING JERKS.

I WENT IN THE LOCKER ROOM THINKING, "HEY, THERE'S NO BENCH AROUND THIS AREA OF LOCKERS. MAYBE NO ONE ELSE WILL PUT THEIR BAGS IN THIS AREA AND I WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THOSE F*CKING WRINKLY OLD TROLLS."

NEWSFLASH!!!!!

EVERYONE ELSE IN THE F*CKING GYM HAD THE SAME IDEA! I HATE BEING INUNDATED WITH NAKED OLD GUY. AND TO TOP THINGS OFF, SINCE THE BENCH WASN'T THERE, THERE WAS NOTHING THAT I COULD USE TO CREATE A BARRIER BETWEEN THE FREE BALLERS AND MYSELF. F*CK!

/end cruise control. So glad today is over.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

7. I HATE CAPS-LOCKED!

8. caps lock is cruise control for cool
  9. jim623

Cap lock makes me nervous, I'm usually in trouble when some one uses caps on me. It's like silent shouting.

Most of my work is done in caps so occasionally I forget to turn it off when posting.

10. Rant: asdfklasdflkjsadofjsdlknasdlfj sdlkfj l;kj thats is how I feel internally.
    •   

11. My rant for today: When **** doesn't work.

My blackberry **** itself on the weekend, I wake up this morning and my broadband at home isn't working because some ****wad down the road cut the line 'accidently' so I have to wait until tomorrow when it's fixed, so then I go into the office and plug in my laptop and guess what..? The motherboard is ****ed!

At least my iphone is still working... But srsly, I'm being **** on.

12. I'll toss mine in:

Anyone who where's a hat with a flat bill and to the side. Please, just stop; you look like a giant douche.

"Nutrition professors" that are completely out of touch with current research and/or the differences between people.

Anyone that is morbidly obese, has 2+ children under the age of 21, or puts rims on a 20-year old car.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

13. you have a hate down on ppl with 2+ children under the age of 21??? or is morbid obesity a prerequisite?

14. Methinks he has someone in particular in mind. An ex-girlfriend of BHG?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Methinks he has someone in particular in mind. An ex-girlfriend of BHG?
    hmm.. . . you could be onto something Vance. Rodja is quite the dark horse around these parts

16. No person in particular, but, chances are, that they are not going to stop at only two children. Nothing creates a drain on the economy like people who won't use sort form of contraception and continue to pro-create without being able to sufficiently support the children they already have.

Morbid obesity is just a a pet-peeve of mine, especially since it is now considered a handicap. Losing a foot is a handicap; eating yourself into oblivion and being a sloth is not a handicap.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

17. I agree. Want to lose weight? Start by putting the ****ing fork down.

But then people who take no ownership of their situations good and bad and just want to play the victim card all the time **** me in general..

If you're old enough to procreate and or buy alcohol for the sake of procreating you have nobody to blame for your situations but yourself. Change it!

Life is all about priorities.
  18. purelife1

my rant...
    my wife acting like shes still on her period after 6 days just to get extra sleep

19. this pretty much sums up my rant
    YouTube- Grassroots Metric Campaign

20. my rant:

I am home this weekend, working but home still,call the friends, hey I'm home let's try and plan something before I take off again to LI, NOPE!!! none of the little jerks can be bothered........that's ok, blackberry off!!!!!

TC

21. My rant(s):

Being the only guy who can handle the hard jobs at work and subsequently having to be the guy who takes over the messes other people create which then leads to me having to wear someone else's proverbial dirty laundry five days a week. Then you get people who all too readily forget you didn't create the mess in the first place when they start throwing their uninvited and thoroughly unwelcome opinions in.

I ****ing hate my job.

As a back-up rant, I hate it when people hassle me so that they can come train with me (Something which I don't generally like) and then after all the hassling I relent and say yeah ok cool you can come I'll pick you up <whenever> and then when I'm half-way out of my way to pick up someone who asked me to do them a favour I get the bail out text message that they can't make the gym today.

If you weren't gonna go, that's fine, DON'T ****ING ASK to come in the first place.

People suck!

[/rant]

22. I finally joined the age of facebook.....(uuggghhh only because I am living in 2 states)... and I can keep up with work at the hospital and where I teach, I get a friend request from a girl from high school, I accept we hang out once, she is married, kids and well married and kids...She tells me she is planning our renuion, NOW my issue is I disliked most of my class in high school WHY OH WHY WOULD I GO BACK AND PAY TO SPEND A NIGHT WITH PEOPLE I DISLIKE???!!!!! so now that she added me most of the people in my school have assumed I got married ( fake last name due to work in a psych hospital) and want to see me at the reunion.....MY rant is simply..................If I wanted to see you I would call and ask you to meet me out, I WOULD not pay money to spend a night with people I disliked than and most likely dislike now.....

TC

23. I used to be important. Owned four businesses (one had over 30 employees) I hated all the phone calls and felt like I didn't have a life. I just wanted to be able to go to work, come home and be done. I got my wish. Got a job where I'm happy to just do as I'm told. My rant is listening to idoits in business that think they know what they're doing! I just smile and go about my day. I have enough money and am not interested in the headache of upper management again, but it sucks being smarter than the tards around me.

24. Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    I used to be important. Owned four businesses (one had over 30 employees) I hated all the phone calls and felt like I didn't have a life. I just wanted to be able to go to work, come home and be done. I got my wish. Got a job where I'm happy to just do as I'm told. My rant is listening to idoits in business that think they know what they're doing! I just smile and go about my day. I have enough money and am not interested in the headache of upper management again, but it sucks being smarter than the tards around me.
    I hear you buddy. The ability to switch off your brain during your third 'meeting about the meeting' in a day is an absolute necessity.

25. MY ****ING STATE IS RUINING MY TRUCK GOD DAMN LIFT LAWS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO

26. Im mad at myself for falling for a skank! lol I broke up with my ex of 2 years in november and have been seeing a new girl for the last month and oh my is the sex good! But now shes freaked cause she is falling for me and backed way the **** off... why did i stop treating her like a piece of ass and start getting interested in her when i have nothing in common with her.... goddamn me for ruining a good thing... on to the next!

27. I hate where i ****ing live, surrounded by rednecks that yell yeehaw and are fat as hell, but always seem to have a hot bitch beside them. pisses me off so bad.. also scrawny **** emos piss me off... how is it that around here all the bitches like either fat country guys or scrawny **** emos? Wouldnt matter if i had a girl friend anyway (honestly dont really want one more trouble than anything) , wouldnt have any time to spend with her with school, work, and staying in shape (which obviously holds no significant value to girls around here) ...

28. Quote Originally Posted by zodiiac523 View Post
    I hate where i ****ing live, surrounded by rednecks that yell yeehaw and are fat as hell, but always seem to have a hot bitch beside them. pisses me off so bad.. also scrawny **** emos piss me off... how is it that around here all the bitches like either fat country guys or scrawny **** emos? Wouldnt matter if i had a girl friend anyway (honestly dont really want one more trouble than anything) , wouldnt have any time to spend with her with school, work, and staying in shape (which obviously holds no significant value to girls around here) ...
    Kinda sounds to me like you'd like a girlfriend bud.

Why not take one of the 'hot bitches' off a redneck? Just remember that regardless of how much you bench your muscles probably won't deflect buck-shot.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Kinda sounds to me like you'd like a girlfriend bud.

Why not take one of the 'hot bitches' off a redneck? Just remember that regardless of how much you bench your muscles probably won't deflect buck-shot.
    well kinda do kinda dont, i think the negative outweighs the positives in having one rite now, but the main reason i say this is that there is a girl i work with that i would bone so bad and probably even date, but she with an emo, and the redneck part, i just mention that because i see it way too often around here..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 01:03 AM
  2. Rant
    By bigironkiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 09:30 AM
  3. Not A New Rant, But Still, I'm Gonna Rant
    By Manimalia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 10:35 AM
  4. My Rant!