The Rant Thread - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

The Rant Thread

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

My rant for today: When **** doesn't work.

My blackberry **** itself on the weekend, I wake up this morning and my broadband at home isn't working because some ****wad down the road cut the line 'accidently' so I have to wait until tomorrow when it's fixed, so then I go into the office and plug in my laptop and guess what..? The motherboard is ****ed!

At least my iphone is still working... But srsly, I'm being **** on.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll toss mine in:

Anyone who where's a hat with a flat bill and to the side. Please, just stop; you look like a giant douche.

"Nutrition professors" that are completely out of touch with current research and/or the differences between people.

Anyone that is morbidly obese, has 2+ children under the age of 21, or puts rims on a 20-year old car.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

you have a hate down on ppl with 2+ children under the age of 21??? or is morbid obesity a prerequisite?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Methinks he has someone in particular in mind. An ex-girlfriend of BHG?
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Methinks he has someone in particular in mind. An ex-girlfriend of BHG?
    hmm.. . . you could be onto something Vance. Rodja is quite the dark horse around these parts
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No person in particular, but, chances are, that they are not going to stop at only two children. Nothing creates a drain on the economy like people who won't use sort form of contraception and continue to pro-create without being able to sufficiently support the children they already have.

Morbid obesity is just a a pet-peeve of mine, especially since it is now considered a handicap. Losing a foot is a handicap; eating yourself into oblivion and being a sloth is not a handicap.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

I agree. Want to lose weight? Start by putting the ****ing fork down.

But then people who take no ownership of their situations good and bad and just want to play the victim card all the time **** me in general..

If you're old enough to procreate and or buy alcohol for the sake of procreating you have nobody to blame for your situations but yourself. Change it!

Life is all about priorities.
  8. purelife1

my rant...
    my wife acting like shes still on her period after 6 days just to get extra sleep
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

^^lol
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

this pretty much sums up my rant
    YouTube- Grassroots Metric Campaign
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

my rant:

I am home this weekend, working but home still,call the friends, hey I'm home let's try and plan something before I take off again to LI, NOPE!!! none of the little jerks can be bothered........that's ok, blackberry off!!!!!

TC
    RIP Ryan, :(
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

My rant(s):

Being the only guy who can handle the hard jobs at work and subsequently having to be the guy who takes over the messes other people create which then leads to me having to wear someone else's proverbial dirty laundry five days a week. Then you get people who all too readily forget you didn't create the mess in the first place when they start throwing their uninvited and thoroughly unwelcome opinions in.

I ****ing hate my job.

As a back-up rant, I hate it when people hassle me so that they can come train with me (Something which I don't generally like) and then after all the hassling I relent and say yeah ok cool you can come I'll pick you up <whenever> and then when I'm half-way out of my way to pick up someone who asked me to do them a favour I get the bail out text message that they can't make the gym today.

If you weren't gonna go, that's fine, DON'T ****ING ASK to come in the first place.

People suck!

[/rant]
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I finally joined the age of facebook.....(uuggghhh only because I am living in 2 states)... and I can keep up with work at the hospital and where I teach, I get a friend request from a girl from high school, I accept we hang out once, she is married, kids and well married and kids...She tells me she is planning our renuion, NOW my issue is I disliked most of my class in high school WHY OH WHY WOULD I GO BACK AND PAY TO SPEND A NIGHT WITH PEOPLE I DISLIKE???!!!!! so now that she added me most of the people in my school have assumed I got married ( fake last name due to work in a psych hospital) and want to see me at the reunion.....MY rant is simply..................If I wanted to see you I would call and ask you to meet me out, I WOULD not pay money to spend a night with people I disliked than and most likely dislike now.....

TC
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

I used to be important. Owned four businesses (one had over 30 employees) I hated all the phone calls and felt like I didn't have a life. I just wanted to be able to go to work, come home and be done. I got my wish. Got a job where I'm happy to just do as I'm told. My rant is listening to idoits in business that think they know what they're doing! I just smile and go about my day. I have enough money and am not interested in the headache of upper management again, but it sucks being smarter than the tards around me.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    I used to be important. Owned four businesses (one had over 30 employees) I hated all the phone calls and felt like I didn't have a life. I just wanted to be able to go to work, come home and be done. I got my wish. Got a job where I'm happy to just do as I'm told. My rant is listening to idoits in business that think they know what they're doing! I just smile and go about my day. I have enough money and am not interested in the headache of upper management again, but it sucks being smarter than the tards around me.
    I hear you buddy. The ability to switch off your brain during your third 'meeting about the meeting' in a day is an absolute necessity.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

MY ****ING STATE IS RUINING MY TRUCK GOD DAMN LIFT LAWS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Im mad at myself for falling for a skank! lol I broke up with my ex of 2 years in november and have been seeing a new girl for the last month and oh my is the sex good! But now shes freaked cause she is falling for me and backed way the **** off... why did i stop treating her like a piece of ass and start getting interested in her when i have nothing in common with her.... goddamn me for ruining a good thing... on to the next!
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

I hate where i ****ing live, surrounded by rednecks that yell yeehaw and are fat as hell, but always seem to have a hot bitch beside them. pisses me off so bad.. also scrawny **** emos piss me off... how is it that around here all the bitches like either fat country guys or scrawny **** emos? Wouldnt matter if i had a girl friend anyway (honestly dont really want one more trouble than anything) , wouldnt have any time to spend with her with school, work, and staying in shape (which obviously holds no significant value to girls around here) ...
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zodiiac523 View Post
    I hate where i ****ing live, surrounded by rednecks that yell yeehaw and are fat as hell, but always seem to have a hot bitch beside them. pisses me off so bad.. also scrawny **** emos piss me off... how is it that around here all the bitches like either fat country guys or scrawny **** emos? Wouldnt matter if i had a girl friend anyway (honestly dont really want one more trouble than anything) , wouldnt have any time to spend with her with school, work, and staying in shape (which obviously holds no significant value to girls around here) ...
    Kinda sounds to me like you'd like a girlfriend bud.

Why not take one of the 'hot bitches' off a redneck? Just remember that regardless of how much you bench your muscles probably won't deflect buck-shot.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Kinda sounds to me like you'd like a girlfriend bud.

Why not take one of the 'hot bitches' off a redneck? Just remember that regardless of how much you bench your muscles probably won't deflect buck-shot.
    well kinda do kinda dont, i think the negative outweighs the positives in having one rite now, but the main reason i say this is that there is a girl i work with that i would bone so bad and probably even date, but she with an emo, and the redneck part, i just mention that because i see it way too often around here..
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

****! Got my 2nd OWI last night... kiss my ass goodbye for awhile... gonna be a hellish year
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    ****! Got my 2nd OWI last night... kiss my ass goodbye for awhile... gonna be a hellish year
    that blows dude, im guessing they revoked you license then?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206.5 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    this pretty much sums up my rant
    YouTube- Grassroots Metric Campaign
    Amen. Through all of my engineering classes I had to convert from imperial to metric. Eventually we pretty much only used metric and things were much easier that way.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

WHY THE **** DOESNT ANYONE WORKOUT LEGS?!?!??!!?
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    WHY THE **** DOESNT ANYONE WORKOUT LEGS?!?!??!!?
    because their pussies... or lazy, some people have legitimate excuses but thats the majority.. and then there are some people that do legs, just neglect the hard leg workouts like any kind of squat or deads.. they will do a couple extensions, hammy curls, or if they are felling really ballsy maybe some DB lunges
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

some kid walked up to me tonight after doing, hmmm idk....500 sets of every possible way to curl a dumbell (not even a barbell) and ask me how to get bigger arms. I told him ass to grass and to deadlift his tits off. he laughed and walked away, i almost threw a 45 plate at him.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    some kid walked up to me tonight after doing, hmmm idk....500 sets of every possible way to curl a dumbell (not even a barbell) and ask me how to get bigger arms. I told him ass to grass and to deadlift his tits off. he laughed and walked away, i almost threw a 45 plate at him.
    should of told him to grab a weight belt and strap some weight on there and do some weighted chins.. You could have laughed at him trying to set it up, I am the only person i know in my gym that does weighted dips or chins ( at least the time im usually there)... and he would have probably ended up hitting himself with a weight...
    would have saved you the trouble of throwing one... but it is convenient that no one else uses that belt, it is always where i left it last..
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

I love Squats! I love the sound of 45lb plates clanking together. Who cares about 'how much can you bench." If you squat you have alot more plates on a bar than when you bench.--And deadlifts...I imagine picking someone up off the ground to throw them as motivation. If you want to impress someone, move some heavy weights with legs. I refuse to wear shorts if my lower body doesn't match my upper. It gets hot where I live, so pants aren't an option.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

How about a $600.00 mo wage garnishment without notification ahead of time! Got paid late Friday and can't find out what it is until Monday. I won't go hungry and am not going homeless. What causes someone to become a violent criminal? Stuff roles down hill.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

2 friends of mine are expecting, both only 2-3 months, early on....I hear every piss and moan about everything, from smells to how tired they are to how fat they feel.....than my fav, "you don't know you haven't had kids".....your right I haven't you jack a**, i like my life just as it is, i like my waist this size, and I like my freedom, i like my jeep wrangler, it's going to be a VERY long 6 months...........
  31. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The Historic PES Legend
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

People who think we should have gun control.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    2 friends of mine are expecting, both only 2-3 months, early on....I hear every piss and moan about everything, from smells to how tired they are to how fat they feel.....than my fav, "you don't know you haven't had kids".....your right I haven't you jack a**, i like my life just as it is, i like my waist this size, and I like my freedom, i like my jeep wrangler, it's going to be a VERY long 6 months...........
    Right on!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I got offered a job, and im torn as to what to do..... better job, more money, but can I .......
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

I went to the gym today. It was so crouded that I spent about 20 min waiting for equipment. I'm doing dc training and keeping a log of my progress so I don't change the excersises around. I didn't finish my workout because i was pressed for time but figured thay i would come back later. I was already irritated, got in my car and made a phone call. Since its now illegal to drive while talking on the phone I usually use it before driving. Then some idiot decides to honk at me because i haven't pulled out yet(less than 40 sec.) I already missed some of my workout due to waiting for equipment, I figured this arse shouldn't have pushed my last button. I got out of my car to drag him out of his car and beat him, but then he started appologizing. Kind of hard to hit a guy who appologizes.
    As i drove home i thought maybe i was just being a hot head but i'm glad i scrared him. Maybe he won't be rude to the next guy.
  36. New Member

Having a F'n roommate. /rant
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy gibler View Post
    Having a F'n roommate. /rant
    Mine just moved out!

I feel like a great weight was lifted. Gonna enjoy living alone for the first time... ever! The cost is going to be more but I feel like it will be totally worth it having my own pad. Kitchen, fridge, microwave will be cleaner, no waiting for him to finish washing clothes - it would literally take him 5 days to wash his clothes... he would wash a load... forget about it for a day, wash it again, finally put it in the dryer, put another load in the machine, forget about it, etc. Agggh!!! Not to mention leaving pots/tupperware/etc to soak in the sink for DAYS, which would begin to stink causing the foulest of foul smells to permeate the apartment. Same went for the trash can. What's weird is he was a complete neat freak when you look at his room and car, but for stuff we both had to use he didn't seem to give a damn and was a complete slob.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Back to the pregnant thing, one of my friends is a larger girl, and is already making comments on face book about having a "pouch" and sending the baby daddy out for oreos and ice cream, my personal thought is....YIKES!!! your going to blow up!!! so I keep my mouth shut and close facebook......I am learning to walk away, but its going to be a LONG 7 months....
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

WTF IS WITH EVERY PERSON HARASSING KIDS ON THIS BOARD. There are multiple threads where there are overweight people trying to lose weight and skinnier kids trying to gain weight a bunch of douche bags making nasty dumb and hurtful comments. wtf is wrong with people, and its not even like the people making the comments are even in that good of shape.

I find it hard to criticize people who are legitimately trying, i find it harder to put up with *******s who think just cause they have an extra 15-20 lbs (probably fat or they are like 6 inches taller than the kid they are talking to) and make retarded comments that in no way shape or form help the person attain their goal or even worse make the person feel bad about themselves i mean wtf are there that many people out there with tiny ****s??? seriously wtf
  40. BMCLouzee

Why don't my parent's like my bright orange nail polish!!?!?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. Rant
    By bigironkiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 07:30 AM
  3. Not A New Rant, But Still, I'm Gonna Rant
    By Manimalia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 08:35 AM
  4. My Rant!