my website

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Nice site man! I'm digging that menu you have on the left, and Olivia is adorable bro!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro, let me know when you leave.
thats in the "cct and me" section lol... its march 23 though :).. ill write you before i do dont worry.

sheesh- thanks for the compliment ;)

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
be glad Sgt Pope is gone. He makes the Devil look like a girl scout

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
also, just a tip, but do your cardio and lots of running. don't want to get too b ig for that it hurts you in the pool and on other stuff. all around fitness is what you want, not just size.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
cool site D
thanks man.. the forum will come alive soon enough during my training.. a place where i can keep sort of a journal.. already put the first post on that one..

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So how is crossfit, and the advice I gave you working?

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice site bro! Good luck.

BTW, both your sisters are pretty girls :cool: :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
So how is crossfit, and the advice I gave you working?
To tell you the truth I haven't been using crossfit lately. I have been doing a mix of my own work. A lot of swimming, some quick running, and some calisthenics. It worked OUTSTANDING while I was using it though, and while I am in training and in between schools I will definitely get back on it. I have doubled my swim distance in about a week just using some techniques that Total Immersion gives and I have brough my run times down considerably. The advice you have given me overall is outstanding though, and I can't wait to get to training. 21 more days!!!!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, descent site man. When did you decide to go go into the military? Last I heard you were going to U of FL, correct? Anyways good luck brother...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, descent site man. When did you decide to go go into the military? Last I heard you were going to U of FL, correct? Anyways good luck brother...
Yeah dude, well unfortunately my high school didn't send my paperwork in when they were supposed to and I lost my year of eligibility for football. Reallllly sucks but there is no point in dwellingon it. Special Ops was always a 3rd or 4th option but I am glad I have made the decision now and I am very excited about possibly making it through!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude, well unfortunately my high school didn't send my paperwork in when they were supposed to and I lost my year of eligibility for football. Reallllly sucks but there is no point in dwellingon it. Special Ops was always a 3rd or 4th option but I am glad I have made the decision now and I am very excited about possibly making it through!
Sorry to hear that, I'm having troubles with my school too. Again, good luck with it, keep at it and no regrets brother... :cool:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about losing your football eligibility. Good luck with Special Ops. If you're ever in a battle field, shoot first and ask questions later.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Just remember to stay in touch with me via my website sometime in the next two years lol. Ill need the encouragement!