back pain or ribs out?

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
I have this one spot right to the side of my spine,aboutthe bottom of my shoulder blade or the level of the bottom of my sternum in front,on the left side of my back, that just ache lika bitch.
it hinders my abilty to build my left pec at the same rate as my right.
my left lags in my bench, and I know it hinders my squats and deads.
my buddy will occasionally put it into place with a wallet on the ground, laying on my back cross my arms and exhale as he pushes. it normally goes
but i know that scenerio isn't as good as it could be.

I am wondering if anyone has ever had anything like this, or had afriend, and what you did to fix it.

because i went to a chiropractor and it just went right back to what it is doing now....hurting.
massage, physical therapist, sports therapist, would an exray show something.

i would appreciate any input.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I have this one spot right to the side of my spine,aboutthe bottom of my shoulder blade or the level of the bottom of my sternum in front,on the left side of my back, that just ache lika bitch.
it hinders my abilty to build my left pec at the same rate as my right.
my left lags in my bench, and I know it hinders my squats and deads.
my buddy will occasionally put it into place with a wallet on the ground, laying on my back cross my arms and exhale as he pushes. it normally goes
but i know that scenerio isn't as good as it could be.

I am wondering if anyone has ever had anything like this, or had afriend, and what you did to fix it.

because i went to a chiropractor and it just went right back to what it is doing now....hurting.
massage, physical therapist, sports therapist, would an exray show something.

i would appreciate any input.
You went to a chiro and he "fixed" it and then it went back to hurting shortly afterwards?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
you normally need to go to a chiropractor more then once

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
yeah it popped back out or something.
i went to a massuse and she worked on nothing but that area and it felt great,
but then i popped it out or something