Douchebags at the gym...

Page 588 of 588 First ... 586587588

1. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Im fixing to show my age☹️. I know this is pretty trivial..but as a lot of you know my main gym is on the college campus where I happen to be a fireman at. The football team has its own facility...but lately the baseball team has been coming in and working out at mine. Its 1/2 amusing and 1/2 annoying to watch these kids all wearing their ball caps pulled down over their eyes(if I cant see your eyes I wont even attempt to trust you)...they scream when they lift their massive @ss 135 pounds and no kidding...after every [email protected] set they jump up and have to fist bump each other repeatedly. REALLY? What the farck are you celebrating? Because youre 19 years old and bench pressed or squatted your girlfriends weight? I look at it like this...if your boyfriend cant pick you up and pin you against the wall...you may have a girlfriend. Sorry..Ill tempered this morning.
    Sounds like they like fisting each other.
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

2. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Sounds like they like fisting each other.
    Well it IS baseball.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   

3. The 2 half reppers at my gym have bow decided to overrun the gym... they took over a squat rack for horrible bouncing deadlifts, across the room the pull up bar for doing "pullups", across from there the kettle-bell area, and 2 treadmills to run their circuit....

4. Well, I don't know about douchebag, but I was certainly the gym idiot this Sunday.

So I've been playing around with deadlifting higher reps and was finishing my last set at 225. I wanted to place the bar on the rack, but needed to take about 3 steps forward to do so, but my grip.was slipping. The plan in my head was to do sort of a "half clean" to jump the bar up to readjust my grip without having to place it on the ground. Really dumb, period, let alone at the end of a final set.

So as I go to pull the bar up, my grip slips on one hand and I have to almost catch it on my thigh. I was losing balance and the bar must have hit a 30-40 angle before I was able to get it back under control.

Luckily I'm fine, but I'm blown away that after weightlifting my whole life, I did something so amateur and idiotic. Ugh.

5. Last time at the gym, I shared cables with a guy.
    While waiting for my turn, I took a sip out of my shaker bottle and...WTF???... I had to spit it out, it was like battery acid mixed with cat piss -or something. Then I noticed the exact same shaker bottle standing a few feet away, MY shaker bottle.
    The guy didn't see it and I pretended nothing happened.
    Now wondering what the hell this dude is drinking.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Last time at the gym, I shared cables with a guy.
    While waiting for my turn, I took a sip out of my shaker bottle and...WTF???... I had to spit it out, it was like battery acid mixed with cat piss -or something. Then I noticed the exact same shaker bottle standing a few feet away, MY shaker bottle.
    Hahahahahaha lol!!! Oh man this is hilarious

7. Busy rack day yesterday night with all of them being used pretty heavy- except for one that had 225 on it and no one around. So I hang out around the rack area doing some light stretching for 5 min and still no one uses that rack. So I move in and since I warm up squats at 225, it was all set. Get a warm up in and just as I proceed to move into working sets, mind you I am already at this rack for 15 min, a guy comes over and said he was using the rack. I made a point, but was nice and said, "yes, you may have been using the rack before, but you left it on hold and now I'm using it. You are free to work in at my pace" The guy just stares at me and mutters something, then proceeds to go over to a rack that just opened, throw weight on the bar and ****ing walk off again. Never saw him come back.

I just don't understand the mentality of this person or what they were doing. Very weird.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Busy rack day yesterday night with all of them being used pretty heavy- except for one that had 225 on it and no one around. So I hang out around the rack area doing some light stretching for 5 min and still no one uses that rack. So I move in and since I warm up squats at 225, it was all set. Get a warm up in and just as I proceed to move into working sets, mind you I am already at this rack for 15 min, a guy comes over and said he was using the rack. I made a point, but was nice and said, "yes, you may have been using the rack before, but you left it on hold and now I'm using it. You are free to work in at my pace" The guy just stares at me and mutters something, then proceeds to go over to a rack that just opened, throw weight on the bar and ****ing walk off again. Never saw him come back.

I just don't understand the mentality of this person or what they were doing. Very weird.
    He was working out his telekinesis trying to move the weight from across the room.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    LMFAO that is funny as fck. Yku might die now.
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Its probably his herpes cream backwash...

11. stagnio.com/media/1486739505166760021_313963153

12. Quote Originally Posted by Yomo View Post
    stagnio.com/media/1486739505166760021_313963153

Hahaha!!! WTH?

13. stagnio.com/media/1496542596197448648_3974193715

14. Quote Originally Posted by Yomo View Post
    stagnio.com/media/1496542596197448648_3974193715

LOL! But honestly, the poor dude was giving it an effort!

15. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Busy rack day yesterday night with all of them being used pretty heavy- except for one that had 225 on it and no one around. So I hang out around the rack area doing some light stretching for 5 min and still no one uses that rack. So I move in and since I warm up squats at 225, it was all set. Get a warm up in and just as I proceed to move into working sets, mind you I am already at this rack for 15 min, a guy comes over and said he was using the rack. I made a point, but was nice and said, "yes, you may have been using the rack before, but you left it on hold and now I'm using it. You are free to work in at my pace" The guy just stares at me and mutters something, then proceeds to go over to a rack that just opened, throw weight on the bar and ****ing walk off again. Never saw him come back.

Wtf lol. I would've been mad if someone did that to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA that's funny. Probably some old school fake recipe

16. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post

Nothing I hate more than the ****ing egotistical ****bags that load up an important piece of equipment (squat rack, leg press, calf raise, bench), drop their **** there, and wander off to go socialize.

I actually switched gyms from a 24 hour in an upscale mall area that was packed with the douchiest yuppies to a more lifter focused grittier gym I finally found, best decision ever and the new gym is cheaper as well.

At the old yuppie 24 people would do the douchiest "I'm more important than the rest of you" stuff. I literally once saw a woman using TWO treadmills at once there right after new years when the treadmills were packed. She was running one at sprint speed and the one next to it at walking speed and would switch between them instead of just slowing one down. I'm not kidding.

Also at that gym people were weirdly aggressive and would do **** like take plates off your bench or squat station while you were in the middle of a set.

Man I hated those people so much.

17. idiot.jpg

Had in mind to do some pull ups and cable exercises.

This "bantam weight dude" decided to put a chair between the cables, to sit on it, while probably watching "my little pony" vids.

18. Should have done pullups anyway and teabagged him lol

19. ^I agree

20. Quote Originally Posted by Justlooking5 View Post
    Nothing I hate more than the ****ing egotistical ****bags that load up an important piece of equipment (squat rack, leg press, calf raise, bench), drop their **** there, and wander off to go socialize.

I actually switched gyms from a 24 hour in an upscale mall area that was packed with the douchiest yuppies to a more lifter focused grittier gym I finally found, best decision ever and the new gym is cheaper as well.

At the old yuppie 24 people would do the douchiest "I'm more important than the rest of you" stuff. I literally once saw a woman using TWO treadmills at once there right after new years when the treadmills were packed. She was running one at sprint speed and the one next to it at walking speed and would switch between them instead of just slowing one down. I'm not kidding.

Also at that gym people were weirdly aggressive and would do **** like take plates off your bench or squat station while you were in the middle of a set.

Man I hated those people so much.
    Thinking about that two treadmill scenario has me seething with rage.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm a bad dude with a rad tude.

21. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    idiot.jpg

Had in mind to do some pull ups and cable exercises.

This "bantam weight dude" decided to put a chair between the cables, to sit on it, while probably watching "my little pony" vids.
    Sounds like a bronie douche ha!

22. Kind of looks like that's why he's there...for teabagging that is.

23. Quote Originally Posted by BennyMagoo79 View Post
    Kind of looks like that's why he's there...for teabagging that is.
    White sweatpants, white shoes and white phone... You are right, he must be a teabagging enthusiast, LOL
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cell Phones at the gym
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
  2. How to pick-up girls at the Gym
    By Kam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat