Douchebags at the gym...

Page 489 of 489 First ... 487488489

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Yup...I will definitely be doing this when I have some ripe ball sweat going on as well!
    You gotta share the wealth bud!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

2. Only works if you are wearing loose shorts and going commando
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Only works if you are wearing loose shorts and going commando
    True dat...Underwear? I have not used that since the early 90's!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I second that! PWO's (the good ones) put me in the zone where I am primarily just focused on my mission in the gym. Not to mention I am usually slightly out of breath due to the physical exertion so I am in no position to talk to anyone. I also hate it when people interrupt me and ask for a spot. First of all, I wear ear buds so I am not sure why people ask me when I obviously can't hear them...nor do I wish to. This also causes an interruption to my own plan and focus. This could just be my opinion; but if you feel the need to have someone spot for you...then the weight is simply too much for you. You need to be able to build up enough strength on your own through using lighter weights that you can handle and build yourself from there. If you are dependent on someone else to support your workout plan..that is a problem. On a side note though, the spotting requests have mostly been limited to gay men who seem to use it as an excuse to talk to me. So again...annoying.
    If you don't have a spotter, you can't truly go to failure. Plus the whole dying if you do go to failure.

5. Douches I hate are those like last night, I left the gym the missus got there late and said shed do half hour weights after her cardio.

AS SOON as I left, she had a 'follower' trying to make eye contact and talk to her, sitting on the next machines, trying to strike conversation, knowing full well I was there prior.

She had her headphones in and kept her eyes on the weights (she just wants to work out without being hasselled.)

HIS MISSUS then comes over and they walk out together - he was trying to hit on her while his GF was the other side of the gym!

Made me angry, but shes a good one so Im not worried. I feel for her as she is gorgeous and must get hassled all the time
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Only works if you are wearing loose shorts and going commando
    You called?
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Rep
    Click me > Vein Nutrition -- 10% off Code: JUST410
    Instagram: @VeinNutrition Questions?
  7. Douchebags at the gym...

Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post

AS SOON as I left, she had a 'follower' trying to make eye contact and talk to her, sitting on the next machines, trying to strike conversation, knowing full well I was there prior.

HIS MISSUS then comes over and they walk out together - he was trying to hit on her while his GF was the other side of the gym!
    If a person is female and has any semblance of an intact vagina this is going to happen all the time. Everywhere , gym, grocery store etc starting during puberty age. While it's annoying, conversating isn't the worst that can happen to females in the gym

My husband just finds these types of situations amusing

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    So true! I like to really straddle the head/face of the person I'm spotting so I don't hurt myself. I mean just getting right up there where my knees are touching their shoulders. For some reason, I never get asked to spot anyone anymore. Weird.
    Gold
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

8. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    i do train to incrase weight but i had a breast augmentation and its tucked under my muscles and when they do that they cut half of the muscles attachment
    Why did you have a breast augmentation?

9. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Why did you have a breast augmentation?
    Leaning out sucked my fat away from everywhere including boobs. I like having boobs as a clothing / swimsuit accessory too
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

10. The half-reppers at my gym crossed the line.. they now leave the plates on bars, pull benches to the squat rack area and leave them there.. and they half rep with olympic belts, gloves, and versa grips. -_____-

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    The half-reppers at my gym crossed the line.. they now leave the plates on bars, pull benches to the squat rack area and leave them there.. and they half rep with olympic belts, gloves, and versa grips. -_____-
    You must train at my gym...
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

12. What about the guy who does pull-ups with a 45lb plate on a belt, but then kipps/cheats every rep. Where's the logic in that? Lets add resistance to make the exercise harder, then cheat to make it easier! Next we'll see people wearing weight vests on the assisted pull-up machine.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    You must train at my gym...
    Haha It's horrible!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    The half-reppers at my gym crossed the line.. they now leave the plates on bars, pull benches to the squat rack area and leave them there.. and they half rep with olympic belts, gloves, and versa grips. -_____-
    You should've seen this gym I went to look at last week. It looks like its good from the outside so I figured I would test it out before considering a membership. When I went in, there was the typical group of bros upstairs with the heavier weights. As I'm looking around, ALL of the machines/benches had plates on them. Not a single one was on the plate rack. The bros were using some machine thing I've never seen before and left probably 200lbs of plates on it.

Needless to say, I didn't get a membership.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    You should've seen this gym I went to look at last week. It looks like its good from the outside so I figured I would test it out before considering a membership. When I went in, there was the typical group of bros upstairs with the heavier weights. As I'm looking around, ALL of the machines/benches had plates on them. Not a single one was on the plate rack. The bros were using some machine thing I've never seen before and left probably 200lbs of plates on it.

Needless to say, I didn't get a membership.
    Hey, little buddy, no need to feel intimidated by 200 lbs. You get there one of these days.
    BPS REP

16. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Hey, little buddy, no need to feel intimidated by 200 lbs. You get there one of these days.
    Lmao thanks bro

17. There's a girl that uses the power rack every day. Same exercises, reps, stretches... I usually get there before her but I don't know why I feel bad if I decided to use it one day. Lol, like I'll throw her off her damn routine but... F it. I just may squat tomorrow.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

18. Maybe it will remind her that change is the essence of life

19. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    There's a girl that uses the power rack every day. Same exercises, reps, stretches... I usually get there before her but I don't know why I feel bad if I decided to use it one day. Lol, like I'll throw her off her damn routine but... F it. I just may squat tomorrow.
    Maybe we do train at the same gym??
    Haha
    The girl at mine same thing but with the smith machine.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Maybe we do train at the same gym??
    Haha
    The girl at mine same thing but with the smith machine.
    I'm going to steal that damn rack tomorrow and show her how to really squat. Haha, I'm such an a**hole.

21. Get this;

I was just at the gym with my mom and aunt. My mom has been going with me for a little while now but my aunt just started.

So they were on the leg press machine. As my aunt is mid rep, this bro comes over and starts grabbing plates off of the machine. I couldn't believe it. I was about 10 feet away using the dumbbells and I about lost my sh1t.

If my mom wasn't there, I Would've been yelling at him and cussing him out. I was so fccking pissed.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Get this;

I was just at the gym with my mom and aunt. My mom has been going with me for a little while now but my aunt just started.

So they were on the leg press machine. As my aunt is mid rep, this bro comes over and starts grabbing plates off of the machine. I couldn't believe it. I was about 10 feet away using the dumbbells and I about lost my sh1t.

If my mom wasn't there, I Would've been yelling at him and cussing him out. I was so fccking pissed.
    That's straight up a$$holery right there! Guy needed to be set straight. That's a safety issue and totally uncalled for.
    BPS REP

23. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    That's straight up a$$holery right there! Guy needed to be set straight. That's a safety issue and totally uncalled for.
    I really wanted to say something but my aunt has really bad anxiety and depression so Its been hard enough just to get her to go to the gym. If I did she probably wouldn't go back.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    I really wanted to say something but my aunt has really bad anxiety and depression so Its been hard enough just to get her to go to the gym. If I did she probably wouldn't go back.
    That is bullshyt. Maybe you could "accidentally" drop plate on his toe....lol
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Get this;

I probably would have thrown one of the dumbells at him. That would have got his attention ⚠️

26. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    That is bullshyt. Maybe you could "accidentally" drop plate on his toe....lol
    Lol I will say/do something to him because he's usually there when I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by fro60ol View Post
    I probably would have thrown one of the dumbells at him. That would have got his attention ⚠️
    Lol yeah it would

27. Not at a gym. Somebody stole my daughter's go-kart today while I was at work. Thought my dad had taken it for my daughter and nephews to ride during their spring break so I didn't think twice about it not being here when I got home. Said something to my daughter about it as I was putting her to bed and she said that they hadn't riden it. Called my parents and they didn't have it. I really HATE thieves!!! I work too damn hard to get the little bit of money that we have for some a$$hole to come steal it! Really pisses me off to no end!!
    BPS REP

28. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Not at a gym. Somebody stole my daughter's go-kart today while I was at work. Thought my dad had taken it for my daughter and nephews to ride during their spring break so I didn't think twice about it not being here when I got home. Said something to my daughter about it as I was putting her to bed and she said that they hadn't riden it. Called my parents and they didn't have it. I really HATE thieves!!! I work too damn hard to get the little bit of money that we have for some a$$hole to come steal it! Really pisses me off to no end!!
    Sorry to hear that. People are sh*t sometimes.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cell Phones at the gym
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
  2. How to pick-up girls at the Gym
    By Kam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat