Douchebags at the gym...

Page 312 of 315 First ... 310311312313314 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I always thought those masks were worn by chronic dik suckers. I thought they were for my protection because those people can't control the need to constantly ravage dik, especially at the gym with so many men around.... It's like a muzzle for a dog.. Except for BJ giving addicts

    thats ****in hilarious lol


  2. Who ever made yoga shots should be given a medal god dam I can't get a decent pump due to my hardon lol
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Who ever made yoga shots should be given a medal god dam I can't get a decent pump due to my hardon lol
    Amen to that brotha!!! Damnit man next time get a lil creepy and snap a pic for fuks sake lol!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Who ever made yoga shots should be given a medal god dam I can't get a decent pump due to my hardon lol
    Pics, please.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  5. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Pics, please.
    There she is!!!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
  6. Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  7. Dude looks funny! Couldn't watch the whole vid. Shoulders and arms look too big for body lol

  8. Last week me and buddy started 10x10.
    This morning we started going I did my weight then dropped 20pounds and he did his. With no breaks we were getting with the program getting **** done. I finish my 10th set and got 2 extra reps. When went to go do cable flys and it was being used ok no big deal so we did weighted sit ups. 3set of 15 with 35 on glut ham machine. We did this all in maybe 25-30mins. One of the high school kids started running his mouth about we wernt doing enough weight and we don't take long enough rest and we need to do 10-8-6. So me of course said ok tell me how many set have you done. He said well I'm on my third set of squats so I said you started squating 30mins ago and onky on 3rd set. He ssaid yeah I gotta rest between sets so I can make my next lift. I ended up telling him off and walked away then another old guy came up to me and said I need talk less and work more now this is the guy rhat does 3 sets of hammer curls and 3 sets of high box squat. If I have another douch tellme to change my ttraining to there likes I'm gunna bend a barbell over there heads is it that hard to shut up do your sets and getoit of tthe power racks like doing powercleans in a rack

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mdabbott2009 View Post
    Last week me and buddy started 10x10.
    This morning we started going I did my weight then dropped 20pounds and he did his. With no breaks we were getting with the program getting **** done. I finish my 10th set and got 2 extra reps. When went to go do cable flys and it was being used ok no big deal so we did weighted sit ups. 3set of 15 with 35 on glut ham machine. We did this all in maybe 25-30mins. One of the high school kids started running his mouth about we wernt doing enough weight and we don't take long enough rest and we need to do 10-8-6. So me of course said ok tell me how many set have you done. He said well I'm on my third set of squats so I said you started squating 30mins ago and onky on 3rd set. He ssaid yeah I gotta rest between sets so I can make my next lift. I ended up telling him off and walked away then another old guy came up to me and said I need talk less and work more now this is the guy rhat does 3 sets of hammer curls and 3 sets of high box squat. If I have another douch tellme to change my ttraining to there likes I'm gunna bend a barbell over there heads is it that hard to shut up do your sets and getoit of tthe power racks like doing powercleans in a rack
    Damn getting double teamed by douches lol people who think they know it are annoy as ****.

  10. Yeeeaaahhh


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Shasow View Post
    Yeeeaaahhh

    Is so fcking excited about this!!!! Im going to
    tumblr_mina7upSkm1ru5ilyo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ls7i3tHakn1r1dqnho1_500.gif
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  12. But I freaking love this hair cut!!!!


    ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437863767.364032.jpg

    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Shasow View Post
    Yeeeaaahhh

    Lol that's hilarious, is that a real product?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    But I freaking love this hair cut!!!!


    ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437863767.364032.jpg

    Total douche hair cut lol
  15. Douchebags at the gym...


    That dude is fukin hilarious in the video! Can't stand fat stupid equipment hogs that have no idea what the hell is going on and never get the fuk off the dam machine

  16. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    But I freaking love this hair cut!!!!


    ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437863767.364032.jpg

    Shower, towel dry, clothes - done.
    If you spend more time looking in the mirror doing your hair than brushing your teeth....well....
    You only get one body. Appreciate it, develop a good relationship with it, for when it's gone you will surely miss it.

  17. The crazy thing is when the kid who is benching 275 but only moves 1 inch down and screams saying he's a monster now that's what really grinds my gears or the guys who walk around on their phones but hog the machine you're trying to use, the gym douchery is real

  18. I got challenged to a pull ups younger kid thouggt he could do more then me I said ok he did 15 so I did 16 said there ya go I win. So monday he thought he could do more the me I just got done doing weighted pull ups then bent over rows one arm rows and shugs. I said this time ill go first I ripped 35 out like a boss got done and the kid walked away didn't say anything. My buddy said that one way to shut him up. Hahah I laughed and finished my **** and walked out I love shutting people up that way

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mdabbott2009 View Post
    I got challenged to a pull ups younger kid thouggt he could do more then me I said ok he did 15 so I did 16 said there ya go I win. So monday he thought he could do more the me I just got done doing weighted pull ups then bent over rows one arm rows and shugs. I said this time ill go first I ripped 35 out like a boss got done and the kid walked away didn't say anything. My buddy said that one way to shut him up. Hahah I laughed and finished my **** and walked out I love shutting people up that way

    Now that's how you do it! #LikeABoss

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mdabbott2009 View Post
    I got challenged to a pull ups younger kid thouggt he could do more then me I said ok he did 15 so I did 16 said there ya go I win. So monday he thought he could do more the me I just got done doing weighted pull ups then bent over rows one arm rows and shugs. I said this time ill go first I ripped 35 out like a boss got done and the kid walked away didn't say anything. My buddy said that one way to shut him up. Hahah I laughed and finished my **** and walked out I love shutting people up that way
    Are you on gear? Edit: I read your earlier posts you were on cycle so..on cycle you did more pull-ups than a natural guy. Not very impressive just saying

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JeremyNG25 View Post
    Are you on gear? Edit: I read your earlier posts you were on cycle so..on cycle you did more pull-ups than a natural guy. Not very impressive just saying
    What is your freaking beef with people on gear?!? You exert so much energy and hate towards people on gear but they couldn't give a fcuk less about natty guys. Ok, in your mind it's freakin' "cheating". Oh well, let these fools "cheat". Welcome to the freaking world of Bodybuilding!!!!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  22. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    What is your freaking beef with people on gear?!? You exert so much energy and hate towards people on gear but they couldn't give a fcuk less about natty guys. Ok, in your mind it's freakin' "cheating". Oh well, let these fools "cheat". Welcome to the freaking world of Bodybuilding!!!!
    No way of knowing the other guy is natty either lol
    Orbit Nutrition Representitive-Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    BPS Representitive - Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    It would have taken him half as long to do that video if he'd just cut out all the F-bombs and other swear words.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  24. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    It would have taken him half as long to do that video if he'd just cut out all the F-bombs and other swear words.
    No kidding...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  25. When I hear the word gear I think of needles and test so if andros are gear now I better play catch up plus I've been off a cycle for awhile now so

  26. The forum name is anabolic minds... Anabolic. Let that sink in. Then go ahead an realize what this site is about...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by cheeky1 View Post
    Shower, towel dry, clothes - done.
    If you spend more time looking in the mirror doing your hair than brushing your teeth....well....
    You have to spend some time mirin your own gains. How else are you supposed to know where more gains are supposed to go?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    But I freaking love this hair cut!!!!


    ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437863767.364032.jpg

    Isn't that McCrew's do? Might explain why I guess.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JeremyNG25 View Post
    Are you on gear? Edit: I read your earlier posts you were on cycle so..on cycle you did more pull-ups than a natural guy. Not very impressive just saying
    Bro, your butthurt is greater than guys who pin gear in their glutes daily.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Bro, your butthurt is greater than guys who pin gear in their glutes daily.
    It's like Joe Biden level of butthurt.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  31. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Isn't that McCrew's do? Might explain why I guess.
    I'll have you know that I do not enjoy soccer nor do I own one pair of kaki cargo shorts. Good day to you sir
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I'll have you know that I do not enjoy soccer nor do I own one pair of kaki cargo shorts. Good day to you sir
    Liar! You know you want to kick a soccer ball at her goal.

    download.jpg
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  33. Lol I'd let her dribble my balls
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Lol I'd let her dribble my balls
    Soooo fcukin' raunchy but I love it! Hahah
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  35. Scrotterboat
    Orbit Nutrition Representitive-Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    BPS Representitive - Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements

  36. So what happened with that height thread did it get locked down?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
  37. Douchebags at the gym...


    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    So what happened with that height thread did it get locked down?
    Yessir...



    Height increase
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  38. I wouldn't call this douchey, but I saw my first YouTube shirt at the gym yesterday. Some kid was wearing Christian Guzman's Alphalete stringer. I was surprised that people actually buy that stuff.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  39. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    You have to spend some time mirin your own gains. How else are you supposed to know where more gains are supposed to go?
    Those bicep cramps from combing my hair were killer.
    You only get one body. Appreciate it, develop a good relationship with it, for when it's gone you will surely miss it.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Soooo fcukin' raunchy but I love it! Hahah
    WHOA!! Where'd THAT avatar come from Puccah?! Can't focus on this khaki shorts thread with that pic in my face...I feel like the creepy gym perve in the corner

    #douchebaginmyhome
    You only get one body. Appreciate it, develop a good relationship with it, for when it's gone you will surely miss it.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in