Douchebags at the gym...

Page 312 of 589 First ... 310311312313314 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

You too! I'm gunna be in socal during the summer. I'm looking forward to it
    Thank you! It's gorgeous there! I love pacific beach!!!!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

2. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    SD bro for 8 weeks. July/August
    Bro I second PB as a hang out spot you will end the dry spell for sure in that place. Hit up PB Bar and Grill or Moondoggies hella poon!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

SD bro for 8 weeks. July/August
    We can have lunch in PB, I may be down there visiting my sister.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

4. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

We can have lunch in PB, I may be down there visiting my sister.
    I'm down. Maybe a gym session! I will be on rebound from a show so lots of good food for me. I will let you know for sure.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

5. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Thank you! It's gorgeous there! I love pacific beach!!!!
    Pacific aint got nothin on the gulf!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

Not sure I like the direction of turn this thread took here!
    ...yeah you do! Dont get jelly!

7. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

Pacific aint got nothin on the gulf!!
    Except the lack of humidity.... my nemesis

8. So I went to my gym to do legs today.... not a single dbag!!! I thought I stumbled into a blackhole. It was literally about 20 people lifting... heavy fukin weight and nit a single on was doing arms.

9. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

I'm down. Maybe a gym session! I will be on rebound from a show so lots of good food for me. I will let you know for sure.
    Deal!

10. On the way to the corporate mega gym shortly... Dbag post sure to follow! Saturday heroes, the douchiest of douches

11. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    On the way to the corporate mega gym shortly... Dbag post sure to follow! Saturday heroes, the douchiest of douches
    Saturday dbags who wake up at ****ing 2pm and hit the gym at 5pm because they were "clubbing hard" the other night.

Those piss me off. It's ****ing winter here, 30 inches of snow on the ground. And this guy walks in and he is orange.

12. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    On the way to the corporate mega gym shortly... Dbag post sure to follow! Saturday heroes, the douchiest of douches
    Yes! Me too. Off to hit cardio

13. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

Saturday dbags who wake up at ****ing 2pm and hit the gym at 5pm because they were "clubbing hard" the other night.

Those piss me off. It's ****ing winter here, 30 inches of snow on the ground. And this guy walks in and he is orange.
    Lol, I saw an orange guy the other day with a total dbag hairdo.. All gelled and spiked like the jersey shore guys, with his sunglasses behind his ears. (Hate when they wear their glasses like that!) I was thinking to myself: oh he's pretty buff, I wonder what he's going to work on today?! Hahahahah.... He went to curl in the squat rack!!!!

14. Could barely walk in this gd locker room. Literally (for real) 40 dudes watching USA hockey blocking the entry to the men's locker room.. I haven't even gone upstairs yet. W T F. I said excuse me...excuse me... Just trying to work out...

15. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Except the lack of humidity.... my nemesis
    Dude....without humidity the holden goddesess dont shine and shimmer right!

Ans besides its a fact-humidity makes for bigger gains

16. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

Dude....without humidity the holden goddesess dont shine and shimmer right!

Ans besides its a fact-humidity makes for bigger gains
    Hmmm I'm not to sure its a fact...

17. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Hmmm I'm not to sure its a fact...
    It is...arnold said so

18. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

It is...arnold said so
    Oh then you are right. How could arnold be wrong. Pfft I shouldn't have questioned you I'm sorry. Lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Oh then you are right. How could arnold be wrong. Pfft I shouldn't have questioned you I'm sorry. Lol
    It happens to the best of us..ive questioned arnold before and paid for it with a loss of gains...

But ive never questioned chuck norris because i cant afford to lose my life

20. Today was out of control. Started with I couldn't walk in the locker room (see earlier post). Some dude doing pull ups upside down with his feet towards the ceiling. Some ectomorph bow-legged [email protected] with 105 on a bar doing overhead walking lunges.

Then...Some dude with full over ear beats said fk you to me after stripping off the plates on the landmine. I went to take a piss and left my stuff there. Then I waited for him ( I understand I left) and he'd do a few presses with 90lbs and chat with the trainer. I said are you here to talk or lift? He said '2 minute break dude' and I said how come my 2 minutes you stripped the weight? So he said this next set is for you.
    I said I train for myself. He said nope, this Set's for you. I said well if its for me then put some weight on it. Then my hot wife and her hot 3 friends came over to see what the ruckus was about. He hung his forward head and went back to 225 bench for partial reps.
    The douchiest day in my life.

21. And right now I'm listening to the fat dietician talk to a bunch of old ladies about their corporate d-tox kits she sold them. This is so lame. As soon as my kids finish eating the lunch I packed them, we are gone.

22. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    And right now I'm listening to the fat dietician talk to a bunch of old ladies about their corporate d-tox kits she sold them. This is so lame. As soon as my kids finish eating the lunch I packed them, we are gone.
    D-tox....like the pills and drinks that make you **** like you just drank water from an african village??

23. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

D-tox....like the pills and drinks that make you **** like you just drank water from an african village??
    Yep. Its actually more effective than dysentary. You will wanna shove an pop-cicle up your ass it will burn so much

24. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Lol.....^^
    My parents r missionaries that have set up drinking wells in several villages...
    It's not having the wells n drinking from other sources that will make u sh!t like there's no tomorrow....ha ha.....
    D-tox bull**** is funny though... A specially coming from a fat dietitian...gotta love those ppl.... ( I think? Lol...)

25. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    And right now I'm listening to the fat dietician talk to a bunch of old ladies about their corporate d-tox kits she sold them. This is so lame. As soon as my kids finish eating the lunch I packed them, we are gone.
    Fat dietician, oh lawwwd I'm getting all hot and bothered by such words. So sexy, call her up foooooo me!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cell Phones at the gym
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
  2. How to pick-up girls at the Gym
    By Kam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat