Douchebags at the gym...

Page 312 of 450 First ... 310311312313314 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mystere3 View Post
    Axe body spray son
    Lol, that's what I was thinking. Blah
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

2. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Lmao... I rather smell cologne than sweaty...u know what, ha ha....
    I wear Chanel cologne but not at the gym. My sweat smells like tren, test, hardwork and pain.

Nobody like a sweaty dude that smells like a 90yo mans taint.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   

3. I was warming up on deadlifts and two guys walked right behind me. I was pulling backwards a little too much and had too step back to catch myself and almost smacked a guy with the plates.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I wear Chanel cologne but not at the gym. My sweat smells like tren, test, hardwork and pain.

Nobody like a sweaty dude that smells like a 90yo mans taint.
    And you know this smell from personal experience? Did someone whore himself out to rich old men to make money for cycles and gym fees?
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

5. Quote Originally Posted by wyrd1 View Post
    I was warming up on deadlifts and two guys walked right behind me. I was pulling backwards a little too much and had too step back to catch myself and almost smacked a guy with the plates.
    Dude this happens to me all the time, why can't people walk around? That's so ****ing rude.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by wyrd1 View Post
    I was warming up on deadlifts and two guys walked right behind me. I was pulling backwards a little too much and had too step back to catch myself and almost smacked a guy with the plates.
    It boggles my mind sometimes how some people don't pay any attention to their surroundings. You would think that it would be common sense not to walk near someone in the middle of a lift. I once had someone bump my elbow while I was doing DB shoulder presses. Luckily, it sent my arm forward and I was able to quickly adjust to lower the weights. He quickly apologized, and I was polite about it but the whole time I was thinking that his apology wouldn't have done anything to help my torn rotator if my arm had of went in a different direction.

I saw a girl lay down and do crunches directly beneath the right arm of her boyfriend that was bench pressing with dumbbells. He was only pressing 40 pounds, but still struggled a bit with his last couple of reps and it could have done some serious damage if he dropped them. I cringed through the first set and was going to say something before the next one, but he let her know how stupid it was when he was done.

7. Omggggg!!!! Can I get some room so I can dead lift?! I can't even back the F up!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

8. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Dude this happens to me all the time, why can't people walk around? That's so ****ing rude.
    I swear ppl do this on purpose. They see you doing a set and purposely try to **** you up. At first I thought I was being paranoid but I'm not . Too many egos walking around the gym

9. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I swear ppl do this on purpose. They see you doing a set and purposely try to **** you up. At first I thought I was being paranoid but I'm not . Too many egos walking around the gym
    Never had that happen at the gym.

10. This chick followed these two dbags around the whole time recording them on her phone. Ommmg, get out of my way...

11. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    This chick followed these two dbags around the whole time recording them on her phone. Ommmg, get out of my way...
    Hey someone posted about me earlier I noticed you didn't thank their post. Just giving you a heads up

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mystere3 View Post
    You've probably never been to boca raton Florida either

13. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    You've probably never been to boca raton Florida either

The rat mouth!! Hahaha horrible place to be.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mystere3 View Post
    Ha ha, that's cause u r 6.1 @ 230lbs n u bench 475... Need I say more?

15. Before we all talk s**t, LEMME TAKE A SELFIE

16. Quote Originally Posted by mf123 View Post
    Before we all talk s**t, LEMME TAKE A SELFIE
    BUT FIRST.......

17. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    BUT FIRST.......
    LEMME TAKE A SELFIE!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by mf123 View Post

LEMME TAKE A SELFIE!!!
    It's a swelfie!!!!

19. [QUOTE="puccah8808;4432076"] It's a swelfie!!!![/QUOTE

Havent been on in a while ...explain to me the nature of a swelfie? Lol

20. Haha! A swollen selfie to prove you're worthy of being on here!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Haha! A swollen selfie to prove you're worthy of being on here!!!
    Hahaha banged my funny bone today guess its pretty swollen. Guess ill take a selfie Lmao

22. Where's this swelfy someone keeps talking about? Lol...

23. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Where's this swelfy someone keeps talking about? Lol...
    Yes!!!! Where's the naked swelfie?!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Mags plz, stop trolling the forum for young b00ty.

25. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Mags plz, stop trolling the forum for young b00ty.
    why would you say such things? Let the cougar hunt, bro!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Puccah's gonna post like 50 swelfies! We just need to be patient lol

27. Mags is only 20 something. I'm older than her!

28. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Mags is only 20 something. I'm older than her!
    youre fücking Asain!! You could be 100 for all we know!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    I'll take that as a compliment!!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    Not sure if racist, or just racist lol
  •