Douchebags at the gym...

Page 272 of 310 First ... 270271272273274 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Aren't there fees?
    There's a free one and one you pay for.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-


  2. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    There's a free one and one you pay for.
    Are we talking Spotify or women?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Are we talking Spotify or women?
    Haha, both!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
    •   
       


  4. Today at the gym this kid working out alone started screaming bloody murder while lifting. Which i can find to be acceptable in some situations. Not this one, this one consisted of pectoral flys on the fixed machine at about 90lbs. Honestly.. I like the enthusiasm but jesus. When he was done he walked away lifting his legs like an ostrich and pumping his fists to the floor while simultaneously shrugging his shoulders up.

  5. I work in a gym and see very few d-bags; most often though,I see people trying . If they happen to only be quarter squatting, ill politely show them what a deep squat looks like IF they look like they arnt doing partials for a reason. More often than not, people simply do not know what good form feels like.

    When my training partner and I first started training, she told me she squats ass to grass; turns out it was only 3/4 squats. Her perception of how low she was actuslly going was a little off so we worked on it.

    Sometimes offering to help will turn a "d bag" into a good gym bro. Dont hate, just help
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  6. the dudes standing directly infront of the dumbbell racks or within a 2 foot vicinity of where you drop your weights when finishing your set

    SO annoying

  7. Can we put a moratorium on Superman t-shirts? I counted 5 people wearing them today in the gym and I thought, hmmm, they can't all be Superman can they??

    Oh, and yes I know the sound is better, but I am so sick of seeing huge earphones that I know damn well are hot as hell and sweaty. So you aren't wearing them for anything but style. I am not anti-headphone, but literally every other person is wearing them and it looks somewhat ridiculous.
    Black Lion Research Representative

  8. lol kisaj ya i have seen quite a few of those d-bags at my gym as well

    the funniest is when they have the superman underarmour compression shirts and yet they have ZERO muscle...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by IronTitan41 View Post
    the dudes standing directly infront of the dumbbell racks or within a 2 foot vicinity of where you drop your weights when finishing your set

    SO annoying
    YES! Dude today was doing reverse delt raises on an incline within inches of the 5-50# DB rack. You literally could not go grab a DB without waiting for him to stop. Grr.

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Oh, and yes I know the sound is better, but I am so sick of seeing huge earphones that I know damn well are hot as hell and sweaty. So you aren't wearing them for anything but style. I am not anti-headphone, but literally every other person is wearing them and it looks somewhat ridiculous.
    I don't know exactly what you mean. Mine cover my ears, are more durable than small wired headphones and Bluetooth compatible, an I'm not throwing away brown headphones anymore like I was.

    Mine for sure are sweaty, but over time they save me money. I can't speak for the Beats that are connected to wires.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronTitan41 View Post
    lol kisaj ya i have seen quite a few of those d-bags at my gym as well

    the funniest is when they have the superman underarmour compression shirts and yet they have ZERO muscle...
    Eh. Dunno if that's douchebag worthy, IMO. I really don't care what anyone is wearing as it doesn't affect my gym time. I find it humorous that some dudes wear very loud matching clothing with fluorescent high socks, hoodies for 3mph treadmill walks then strip them for a whole lotta nothing.

    I possibly look goofy in my black shirt, dark shorts, head phones and WO binder with phone log, but I cleanup and rerack after myself.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  10. even worse is when skinny dudes with no muscle try to workout with their shirts off... #werenotimpressedbro lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I possibly look goofy in my black shirt, dark shorts, head phones and WO binder with phone log, but I cleanup and rerack after myself.
    Win.
    Black Lion Research Representative

  12. Someone walked by me while I was benching and said, "oh, you have chalk. I was going to bring my chalk, too, but I said nah, this gym is too nice!" O.o
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  13. Quote Originally Posted by IronTitan41 View Post
    even worse is when skinny dudes with no muscle try to workout with their shirts off... #werenotimpressedbro lol
    Any gym I've been in will kick you out for not wearing a shirt, on a similar not I always chuckle a bit when I see scrawny dudes wearing shirts that say beast mode or at the people walking around like Darth Vader with their elevation masks on (most of them have an excuse though as they're training up for airborne or air assault school)
    The Swole Stoner

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post

    Any gym I've been in will kick you out for not wearing a shirt, on a similar not I always chuckle a bit when I see scrawny dudes wearing shirts that say beast mode or at the people walking around like Darth Vader with their elevation masks on (most of them have an excuse though as they're training up for airborne or air assault school)
    Training up for airborne school? Wow.....


    How would an elevation mask even help that, its not like airborne school is hard to get through.

  15. Wouldn't know I asked a guy why he was wearing the mask and that was his answer, you couldn't pay me to jump out of a perfectly good airplane
    The Swole Stoner

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Wouldn't know I asked a guy why he was wearing the mask and that was his answer, you couldn't pay me to jump out of a perfectly good airplane
    Saw a guy wearing that mask and this old guy on the stairmaster was like "hey buddy it ain't Halloween yet" with one of those thick New York accents. Was pretty funny

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Wouldn't know I asked a guy why he was wearing the mask and that was his answer, you couldn't pay me to jump out of a perfectly good airplane
    You and I both know there is nothing perfectly good about military equipment (including the planes).

  18. This is true, but I won't lie I kind of miss being in.
    The Swole Stoner

  19. I'm glad this thread is dead
    BOARD TYRANT

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I'm glad this thread is dead
    It was...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  21. i ran into the most douchebaggiest of all douchebags today and i think you all would agree. he was running around talking about how hes bigger than arnold and how his massive arms get all the ladies....... i think his name is hecules29 lmao!!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    i ran into the most douchebaggiest of all douchebags today and i think you all would agree. he was running around talking about how hes bigger than arnold and how his massive arms get all the ladies....... i think his name is hecules29 lmao!!!!
    Was just about to post this lol. He is do arrogant and ignorant it's funny
    Cancer Survivor and Fighter--Chemo round 3 06/2015

  23. Did Arnold even lift?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by UTBob View Post
    Did Arnold even lift?
    Solid 4th post
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Solid 4th post
    Right back at ya bro... Solid 5,153rd post...

  26. Lmao, so true if you know or have seen a female crossfitter

    http://hitthewoodline.com/culture/20...male-douchebag
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Lmao, so true if you know or have seen a female crossfitter

    http://hitthewoodline.com/culture/20...male-douchebag
    that was hilarious

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Lmao, so true if you know or have seen a female crossfitter http://hitthewoodline.com/culture/20...male-douchebag
    Omg!!!! Hahahaha
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  29. When I came back to college everyone asked how my crossfit routine was since I've been off campus for a year. Idk who spread that rumor but I didn't like it!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    When I came back to college everyone asked how my crossfit routine was since I've been off campus for a year. Idk who spread that rumor but I didn't like it!
    Crossfit is quite challenging..
    I've been fkn with some CF moves just for the fk of it n I liiike iiiit!!!!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Crossfit is quite challenging.. I've been fkn with some CF moves just for the fk of it n I liiike iiiit!!!!
    Oly lifts done right are fantastic lifts. I love cleans and push presses and stuff like that.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  32. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Oly lifts done right are fantastic lifts. I love cleans and push presses and stuff like that.
    Overhead squat!! Holy sh!t, I thought I was strong
    But that sh!t was hard to balance! Lol....
    Nice to b grounded again!

  33. There is nothing fundamentally wrong or innovative with CF and there is a place for it, especially if someone requires motivation in a group atmosphere. The negatives are inexperienced trainers and students doing Oly lifts against time, lack of structure/consistency, and the obvious attitude that can accompany. The pros are getting more people into fitness, no isolation work, and booties. Oh, the booties.
    Black Lion Research Representative

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Overhead squat!! Holy sh!t, I thought I was strong But that sh!t was hard to balance! Lol.... Nice to b grounded again!
    Oh squat is very humbling. Or embarassing. Or both lmao. A real muscle up without leg swing takes some meat too.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Crossfit is quite challenging..
    I've been fkn with some CF moves just for the fk of it n I liiike iiiit!!!!
    you can't be a female CFer mags - chocolate isn't included in the paleo diet

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    When I came back to college everyone asked how my crossfit routine was since I've been off campus for a year. Idk who spread that rumor but I didn't like it!
    sorry bruh, I was only being cheeky and then everyone took it all serious..

  36. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    sorry bruh, I was only being cheeky and then everyone took it all serious..
    Teehee. You said cheeky.

  37. Cross fit chicks are hot though
    The Swole Stoner

  38. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you can't be a female CFer mags - chocolate isn't included in the paleo diet sorry bruh, I was only being cheeky and then everyone took it all serious..
    Snags! Babe I'm so done my chocolate binge! After eating my 290g every night for 30 days I'm done! I went down from 155 to 140 ( current) in less then 2 weeks.. U b proud of me! I'm a lean mean machine again! And wtf, I thought that was our lil secret! Lol...

  39. image-3993613267.jpg

    After a month long chocolate binge....lol...

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10 7045"/> After a month long chocolate binge....lol...
    Oh dont u worry...u ate the chocolate but i gained the wobbles lol ;-)
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder
  

  
 

Log in
Log in