Douchebags at the gym...

Page 272 of 588 First ... 270271272273274 ... Last

1. I impaled a guy with my horns once--it was his fault though he got in my way while i was doing sled pulls
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    I impaled a guy with my horns once--it was his fault though he got in my way while i was doing sled pulls
    I hate when my devil horns run into people's spleens .... Its horrible really.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    I impaled a guy with my horns once--it was his fault though he got in my way while i was doing sled pulls
    Always chiming in with a little levity. Gracias

4. It's all fun and games till someone pokes their spleen out.
    Milk...it does a body good.

5. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

I hate when my devil horns run into people's spleens .... Its horrible really.
    I know its such a mess-especially the spleen! Ugh at least somebody gets it!

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

Always chiming in with a little levity. Gracias

I try to man! Its a stupid forum and theres quite a few people that take things just a little too serious here. I remember the good ole' AM where it was just a bunch of fellow iron junkies in arms that would get together and kid around and give advice and trade tips and tricks. Its sooo far from that now
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    I try to man! Its a stupid forum and theres quite a few people that take things just a little too serious here. I remember the good ole' AM where it was just a bunch of fellow iron junkies in arms that would get together and kid around and give advice and trade tips and tricks. Its sooo far from that now
    Thats what happens when people dont PCT correctly they grow ovaries and everyone knows thats where feelings come from
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

I remember the good ole' AM where it was just a bunch of fellow iron junkies in arms that would get together and kid around and give advice and trade tips and tricks. Its sooo far from that now
    Wasn't too long ago...

8. Quote Originally Posted by texaswolf View Post
    We could probably pool all our experiences together and write a sitcom similar to The Office. I would probably watch 'The Gym'.
    Actually a good idea lol

9. I try to man! Its a stupid forum and theres quite a few people that take things just a little too serious here. I remember the good ole' AM where it was just a bunch of fellow iron junkies in arms that would get together and kid around and give advice and trade tips and tricks. Its sooo far from that now[/QUOTE]

I don't know about anyone else, but I am on here for swapping tips and tricks; and don't like to be catty nor is it productive to mention "dousches" and give them the attention and time they yearn to take from you.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

I know its such a mess-especially the spleen! Ugh at least somebody gets it!

Haters gonna hate. It (this forum) is what WE make it. Kind of like my wife-- I let her think she's in charge some of the time but everyone knows big daddy is the real shot caller.

11. Some chick decided to ask me a stupid question whilst I was spotting a client squatting...
    1. It wasn't going to be 100 rep set, so I wasn't going to be longer than 20-30secs...
    2. It was one of those statements disguised as a question...
    3. I don't like anybody talking to me while I'm with a client... It is the clients time...

12. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Some chick decided to ask me a stupid question whilst I was spotting a client squatting...
    1. It wasn't going to be 100 rep set, so I wasn't going to be longer than 20-30secs...
    2. It was one of those statements disguised as a question...
    3. I don't like anybody talking to me while I'm with a client... It is the clients time...
    Hopefully you drop kicked her in the ovaries.
    Milk...it does a body good.

13. I had a lady yesterday tap me on the back mid-set of lat pull downs..she asked me "are you using that bar?.."

The bar was 5 feet away from me.

I replied"are you fu$&ing kidding me!?"

She walked away.. I kinda felt bad for a second

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    I had a lady yesterday tap me on the back mid-set of lat pull downs..she asked me "are you using that bar?.."

When you respond that way to a stupid question it makes you the doochebag. Furthermore, you never know, she might have a husband or boyfriend who loves to assrape smartass punks.

15. Quote Originally Posted by 13bret View Post

When you respond that way to a stupid question it makes you the doochebag. Furthermore, you never know, she might have a husband or boyfriend who loves to assrape smartass punks.
    Your fired

16. Quote Originally Posted by 13bret View Post
    Yeah I normally don't respond like that. I was rushing through my workout because I only had 45 mins to crush back before work. It was my last set of heavy pull downs.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post

Yeah I normally don't respond like that. I was rushing through my workout because I only had 45 mins to crush back before work. It was my last set of heavy pull downs.
    Who cares? I wouldn't sweat it. She asked for it. You can't interrupt people and expect them to give kind, helpful and respectful answers. You are interrupting them, especially if you do it rudely. At the gym, grocery store ir fukin Bed Bath and Beyond it doesn't matter. Wait patiently and ask at the right time if you don't wanna be treated like sh*t. Fuk her and her a$$raping boyfriend who obviously likes dudes lol.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

18. I was loading up the bar on the squat rack and some guy came up to me and asked if I was gonna use it. I was thinking to myself, "wtf, why would I be loading the bar if I wasn't going to use it?!" But since Im super nice, I just said, "yes!"
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

19. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I was loading up the bar on the squat rack and some guy came up to me and asked if I was gonna use it. I was thinking to myself, "wtf, why would I be loading the bar if I wasn't going to use it?!" But since Im super nice, I just said, "yes!"
    Should have said: "No, I was just practicing loading up the bar.... and, here's your sign"!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    I had a lady yesterday tap me on the back mid-set of lat pull downs..she asked me "are you using that bar?.."

"that's what I wanted to say", but what I really should have said was "I don't mean to be master of the fncking obvious, but yes" but what I really said was "yes ma'am, as you can see (and smile).

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post

That's almost exactly what that bit¢h did yesterday... She asked if I was using the pu$$y pad for the bar, when clearly the bar was on my sans the pu$$y pad!

22. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I was loading up the bar on the squat rack and some guy came up to me and asked if I was gonna use it. I was thinking to myself, "wtf, why would I be loading the bar if I wasn't going to use it?!" But since Im super nice, I just said, "yes!"
    Just be likeeee "yeah my workout consists of putting plates on and taking them off"

23. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Should have said: "No, I was just practicing loading up the bar.... and, here's your sign"!
    o.o! That would have been awesome.

24. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Who cares? I wouldn't sweat it. She asked for it. You can't interrupt people and expect them to give kind, helpful and respectful answers. You are interrupting them, especially if you do it rudely. At the gym, grocery store ir fukin Bed Bath and Beyond it doesn't matter. Wait patiently and ask at the right time if you don't wanna be treated like sh*t. Fuk her and her a$$raping boyfriend who obviously likes dudes lol.
    Nobody is serious at my gym. That's one reason I quit going on weekends for the time being. Everybody's a hero on Saturday at 10am. Or standing 2 feet away from me while I'm fkn sht up. Hey axxhole I'm walking lunges with 300 on my back. Your close proximity won't end well if I misstep. And prowler on weekends? Forget about it. No dang room.

25. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

Nobody is serious at my gym. That's one reason I quit going on weekends for the time being. Everybody's a hero on Saturday at 10am. Or standing 2 feet away from me while I'm fkn sht up. Hey axxhole I'm walking lunges with 300 on my back. Your close proximity won't end well if I misstep. And prowler on weekends? Forget about it. No dang room.
    On a side note. Do you like lunges with barbell or DB? I've always done them super setted with something using light DBs but want to start doing them heaving as their own.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cell Phones at the gym
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
  2. How to pick-up girls at the Gym
    By Kam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat