Douchebags at the gym...

Page 267 of 315 First ... 265266267268269 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post



    GNC has a pill for that.
    Yeah, the fat dude that works there will be happy to tell you how effective it is.


  2. idiots correcting me on form - some skinny dude telling me I'm doing skull crushers wrong. I politely reply with "thanks mate but they are pull overs - different exercise"

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dale King View Post
    idiots correcting me on form - some skinny dude telling me I'm doing skull crushers wrong. I politely reply with "thanks mate but they are pull overs - different exercise"
    Lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   
       

  4. If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Ooh boobies in the locker room. Wish I could say the same for mine
    Trust me, you don't. Catching a glimpse of man boobs dangling while some fat guy bends over can totally ruin your day.

  6. That shewee has got to be fake, lol.
    Board Rep for PHWSupplements
    Use Coupon code NICK10 for 10% off any order!
    www.phwsupplements.com/

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Some old guys in my gym don't even put the towel on the counter in front of the sink and their junk rubs up against the sink...
    Quote Originally Posted by hokiebird View Post
    Catching a glimpse of man boobs dangling while some fat guy bends over can totally ruin your day.
    why you fckrs hanging out in the damn locker room anyway??

    I go to gym to lift, myself..

  8. Regrettably, its a real product. I've seen it in mail order magazines before.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    That shewee has got to be fake, lol.

  9. How does this thread always turn gay.



    Puccah nice to see you back.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    why you fckrs hanging out in the damn locker room anyway??

    I go to gym to lift, myself..
    Changing? That's when I see the old dude shaving his legs.
    Board Rep for PHWSupplements
    Use Coupon code NICK10 for 10% off any order!
    www.phwsupplements.com/

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    How does this thread always turn gay.



    Puccah nice to see you back.
    wait - are you saying puccah is gay then?

    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Changing? That's when I see the old dude shaving his legs.
    was kind of a rhetorical question, brotha
    but srsly - I only go in there if I gotta pee...fortunately, my gym has individual bathrooms/showers, so one person to a room
    I wear my attire down there and back home anyway

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    was kind of a rhetorical question, brotha
    but srsly - I only go in there if I gotta pee...fortunately, my gym has individual bathrooms/showers, so one person to a room
    I wear my attire down there and back home anyway
    Ahh, I wish I could do that. I have to go over my lunch break at work, so definitely see some things in the community locker room, lol. I used to go in the mornings before work, god I miss that!
    Board Rep for PHWSupplements
    Use Coupon code NICK10 for 10% off any order!
    www.phwsupplements.com/

  13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    wait - are you saying puccah is gay then?

    was kind of a rhetorical question, brotha
    but srsly - I only go in there if I gotta pee...fortunately, my gym has individual bathrooms/showers, so one person to a room
    I wear my attire down there and back home anyway
    Same, and I'll even take a leak before I go so as to not have to head to the locker room and walk through all the dudes standing around talking, shaving, etc.. I just have never understood the desire to hang in a locker room.
    Black Lion Research Representative

  14. It's always the old dudes that just hang in there. I can get in, get changed and get out of there and they'll still just be standing there air drying, lol. Just like driving, old people are not in a hurry
    Board Rep for PHWSupplements
    Use Coupon code NICK10 for 10% off any order!
    www.phwsupplements.com/

  15. Guy was butt naked blow drying his balls with one leg up on the bench... While looking around the locker room? Are you serious?
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    How does this thread always turn gay. Puccah nice to see you back.
    Thank you!

    I went to a drag show the other night! Sooo many hot gay guys!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    It's always the old dudes that just hang in there. I can get in, get changed and get out of there and they'll still just be standing there air drying, lol. Just like driving, old people are not in a hurry
    So true. If I go before work, I can shower, get my clothes on, get ready, and leave in 15 minutes. I swear the old guys are still in their same position talking about the same thing. I think for the older retired guys, it is sort of a club for them to kill time. I understand, but put clothes on or a towel around you.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    Guy was butt naked blow drying his balls with one leg up on the bench... While looking around the locker room? Are you serious?
    ewww gross
    that's about as bad as posing in your towel for a forum avi pic...


    err, wait

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ewww gross
    that's about as bad as posing in your towel for a forum avi pic...


    err, wait
    For you it's excusable. I mean hell, you're not too far off age wise from these old locker room boys, right?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ewww gross that's about as bad as posing in your towel for a forum avi pic... err, wait

    Haha you right!
    Pic was after my third coat of protan last year

    And in my own bathroom!
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

  21. To go back onto the GNC convo, Right now, GNC has Quest bars buy 2 boxes, any flavor, and get 1 free, in any flavor. This offer goes until 8/31/14. If you have a Gold Card, wait until the beginning of August to get them for their cheapest price. 3 for $ is about $16.67/box. The cheapest I ever got them at GNC was 1 box for $15.97, but that was with a coupon that most stores are no more accepting, or at least at this time.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  22. The guy at the gym that is 140lbs that says prohormones dont work! Guy needs to learn how to eat!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    To go back onto the GNC convo, Right now, GNC has Quest bars buy 2 boxes, any flavor, and get 1 free, in any flavor. This offer goes until 8/31/14. If you have a Gold Card, wait until the beginning of August to get them for their cheapest price. 3 for $ is about $16.67/box. The cheapest I ever got them at GNC was 1 box for $15.97, but that was with a coupon that most stores are no more accepting, or at least at this time.
    How many comes in a box? Hmmm... I wonder if they have it at costco?
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  24. I was at the gym today and an older guy standing near me doing work with a personal trainer said to his trainer, "you never responded to my question", as he was mid rep in a set of lateral raises. The trainer responded back that he must wait until he's done texting, and after a couple of minutes said to his client, "you can now have my undivided attention".

    What a dck.

    I'm not certain what the fee is these days for a trainer, but I'm sure it's enough that they could actually train and give their attention for the 30 min sessions.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I was at the gym today and an older guy standing near me doing work with a personal trainer said to his trainer, "you never responded to my question", as he was mid rep in a set of lateral raises. The trainer responded back that he must wait until he's done texting, and after a couple of minutes said to his client, "you can now have my undivided attention". What a dck. I'm not certain what the fee is these days for a trainer, but I'm sure it's enough that they could actually train and give their attention for the 30 min sessions.
    Wow!!! What an a**hole.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  26. About a month ago I went to a place that sells all kinds of supplements. The guy that works there was trying to sell me some stuff to "Bulk up". The guy was my height, weighed 45 pounds less than me, and had biceps smaller than my wrists. My daughter was with me, and she almost laughed out loud at the guy. Needless to say, i didnt take his advice......
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    The guy at the gym that is 140lbs that says prohormones dont work! Guy needs to learn how to eat!

  27. Not a douchebag moment, but a personal "fail" at the gym (from today)

    Had to pick up my girl after the gym and run an errand so I brought my preloaded peptides in a cooler/lunchbox with an icepack . Got out to my car and they were frozen in the slin pin. Fail.
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I was at the gym today and an older guy standing near me doing work with a personal trainer said to his trainer, "you never responded to my question", as he was mid rep in a set of lateral raises. The trainer responded back that he must wait until he's done texting, and after a couple of minutes said to his client, "you can now have my undivided attention".

    What a dck.

    I'm not certain what the fee is these days for a trainer, but I'm sure it's enough that they could actually train and give their attention for the 30 min sessions.
    Dude would be fired immediately, the cheapest I've seen training sessions is $30 for half an hour and that's when you buy them in a 3x weekly package for 6 weeks
    The Swole Stoner

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Dude would be fired immediately, the cheapest I've seen training sessions is $30 for half an hour and that's when you buy them in a 3x weekly package for 6 weeks
    I think I'm going to say something to management. Not that it'll matter.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I was at the gym today and an older guy standing near me doing work with a personal trainer said to his trainer, "you never responded to my question", as he was mid rep in a set of lateral raises. The trainer responded back that he must wait until he's done texting, and after a couple of minutes said to his client, "you can now have my undivided attention".

    What a dck.

    I'm not certain what the fee is these days for a trainer, but I'm sure it's enough that they could actually train and give their attention for the 30 min sessions.
    I don't give a crap if that was a free session, that is BS. This happened to be a question, but obviously the "trainer" did not have the sense to be watching his client and that is not only negligent, but possibly dangerous.

    I think you should report it.
    Black Lion Research Representative

  31. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I was at the gym today and an older guy standing near me doing work with a personal trainer said to his trainer, "you never responded to my question", as he was mid rep in a set of lateral raises. The trainer responded back that he must wait until he's done texting, and after a couple of minutes said to his client, "you can now have my undivided attention".

    What a dck.

    I'm not certain what the fee is these days for a trainer, but I'm sure it's enough that they could actually train and give their attention for the 30 min sessions.
    Yeah, that guy shouldn't be a trainer, or if it's a lack of understanding the role, should be taught how to act professional. The older guy paid him for his undivided attention during that window of time. The text messages can wait. And honestly, the phone should be turned off.

    How many people, if their boss came up to them with a question, would tell them to wait until they are finished texting...

  32. Quote Originally Posted by hokiebird View Post
    How many people, if their boss came up to them with a question, would tell them to wait until they are finished texting...
    Exactly.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  33. This bigo manly chick was taking duck face selfies at the gym tonight.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  34. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    This bigo manly chick was taking duck face selfies at the gym tonight.
    To quote Kat from a recently closed thread:

    "With all due respect...Puccah started this thread to be a positive and uplifting place."

    And here we are
    BOARD TYRANT

  35. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    This bigo manly chick was taking duck face selfies at the gym tonight.
    That was meeeee!!!!!!
    Lmfao!!!

    On a serious note...

    If it makes her feel good to take duck face selfies why does that bother u?

  36. Mag, why does it bother you that I said something regarding that ish? Do you have some fuked up sh*t against me? Last time I checked this was the dbag thread, so we talk about dbag sh*t. Do I give a sh*t that she did that? Obviously not because I didn't say sh*t to her.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  37. Its getting hostile in here!

  38. I do cardio at my complex gym. Girl walked in the other night all dolled up. Stood in front of the mirror for five minutes taking selfies...then left..ummm lol

  39. Have to double post sorry. This other girl the other night was talking to this guy and she was like "I'm working my lats tonight" and she pointed to her upper traps. Just to clarify he was like "wait where are your lats?" She points to her upper traps. He immediately said "ok put down the weights and leave the gym" lol it was funny

  40. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Mag, why does it bother you that I said something regarding that ish? Do you have some fuked up sh*t against me? Last time I checked this was the dbag thread, so we talk about dbag sh*t. Do I give a sh*t that she did that? Obviously not because I didn't say sh*t to her.
    ummm
    Vm.jpg
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in