Douchebags at the gym...

Page 263 of 438 First ... 261262263264265 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

She's hot! :P
    Well...she has a pulse
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Well...she has a pulse

And a mouth
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

And a mouth
    And a toy!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

4. So typical monday evening at my gym. Curling in the squat rack, boyband lifters, texters, talkers, women stalkers, the obese girl in tank top and XS leggings even crawled from her cave to show up. Great day... everyone was doing arms and chest, I had a great leg workout.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

5. not on topic and I dunno if it's against the rules or not but I just noticed a certain one deal a day site for supplements is going out of business and selling off a bunch of stuff back to back right now. thought I'd let ya'll know.
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

6. Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    not on topic and I dunno if it's against the rules or not but I just noticed a certain one deal a day site for supplements is going out of business and selling off a bunch of stuff back to back right now. thought I'd let ya'll know.
    Ok...and now your the douche for not telling us the site
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    So typical monday evening at my gym. Curling in the squat rack, boyband lifters, texters, talkers, women stalkers, the obese girl in tank top and XS leggings even crawled from her cave to show up. Great day... everyone was doing arms and chest, I had a great leg workout.
    Ahhhh... The Victoria Secret yoga pants with the word PINNNNNNNNNK on the butt!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

8. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Ahhhh... The Victoria Secret yoga pants with the word PINNNNNNNNNK on the butt!
    Nope just the VS leggings.. hers actual said "I Heart Cake".

I was recently educated on the difference in legging and yoga pants. My gyno actually flared up once I understood because I was less of a man haha

9. Glad we got chest out of the way yesterday

Our gym surprisingly doesn't have a lot of ppl curling in the squat rack; I'm actually ok with ppl doing it as long as they're curling more than 135, but ppl curling the bar in the squat rack is some bullsht

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    So typical monday evening at my gym. Curling in the squat rack, boyband lifters, texters, talkers, women stalkers, the obese girl in tank top and XS leggings even crawled from her cave to show up. Great day... everyone was doing arms and chest, I had a great leg workout.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Nope just the VS leggings.. hers actual said "I Heart Cake". I was recently educated on the difference in legging and yoga pants. My gyno actually flared up once I understood because I was less of a man haha
    volleyball shorts are the new yoga pants, it's almost unfair to be around them!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mystere3 View Post
    Glad we got chest out of the way yesterday

Our gym surprisingly doesn't have a lot of ppl curling in the squat rack; I'm actually ok with ppl doing it as long as they're curling more than 135, but ppl curling the bar in the squat rack is some bullsht
    Yeah it depends on the weight. It was actually a power rack and he had 35s and he was like a 50 yo man strict curlin that sh*t. Didn't make me mad just observed it. I was kinda impressed actually lol

12. Nice. At my old gym there was this huge ass ex-cop who was clearly using who would put up enormous weight on curls in the squat rack; he'd cheat curl 2 plates like nobody's business.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mystere3 View Post
    Nice. At my old gym there was this huge ass ex-cop who was clearly using who would put up enormous weight on curls in the squat rack; he'd cheat curl 2 plates like nobody's business.
    That's bro as hell. I got no problem with people curling huge weight in the squat rack. As long as if I need to squat they are willing to move. I get it... you don't want to keep picking a bar loaded with weight up to curl (even tho you are in a gym). Also most gym don't have legit squat racks anyways. They are usually adjustable power racks and multi use racks.. so I'm easy going about it all.... so long as its not my leg day

14. Walk into the gym to squat, all curl racks being used. Damn me for wanting to get nice large legs!

15. My friend sent me a video of his 855 lbs leg press( calf workout) and I asked what his max squat was. He replied, "225." My reply, "Ah, yah!!! Great job!" Smh

16. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Walk into the gym to squat, all curl racks being used. Damn me for wanting to get nice large legs!
    Arms... the other legs

17. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    My friend sent me a video of his 855 lbs leg press( calf workout) and I asked what his max squat was. He replied, "225." My reply, "Ah, yah!!! Great job!" Smh
    did you tell him that was your warmup. smh at dudes who think they are the $hit cuz they can load plates on the press. ask them to squat and they come up with an excuse like oh i hurt my back lol

18. Yeah or dudes whose #s are like 345 bench 255 squat 275 deadlift lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    did you tell him that was your warmup. smh at dudes who think they are the $hit cuz they can load plates on the press. ask them to squat and they come up with an excuse like oh i hurt my back lol
    I hate when people say "maxed out 1000lbs DL" however they ****ing half rep one rep and don't even squat.

That pisses me off.

Some kid from my town posted a video of him half repping 1000lbs for 1 on leg press. Chicken legs as well.

20. So who knew they filming the avengers 3 in south africa?

Well apparently not me coz ive been sitting in 3 hours of traffic because they closed Joburg CBD to film ...FML
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

21. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    So who knew they filming the avengers 3 in south africa?

Well apparently not me coz ive been sitting in 3 hours of traffic because they closed Joburg CBD to film ...FML
    That sucks! Sorry buff.girl!!

22. The dbag who kept staring at me in the mirror, because we're both doing 55lbs OH tricep extensions, except I'm doing more reps!

23. Wow!! It was leg day for me today.... Started out with squats.. I'm throwing a lil twist into things n on my last rep, while my a$$ is to the grass I take 10 deep breaths n bring er back up again...
    Some fkn d bag, thought I couldn't bring it back up n runs up with his buddy to help me...
    WTF!!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Wow!! It was leg day for me today.... Started out with squats.. I'm throwing a lil twist into things n on my last rep, while my a$$ is to the grass I take 10 deep breaths n bring er back up again...
    Some fkn d bag, thought I couldn't bring it back up n runs up with his buddy to help me...
    WTF!!!!
    Don't touch my effn bar!!!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Wow!! It was leg day for me today.... Started out with squats.. I'm throwing a lil twist into things n on my last rep, while my a$$ is to the grass I take 10 deep breaths n bring er back up again...
    WTF!!!!
    That was an honest mistake... Douche would be someone leaving you buried under a bar...

26. I had to pull the bar (with no weights) off some skinny kid today. Thought the resolutioners would be cleared out by now.

27. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    That was an honest mistake... Douche would be someone leaving you buried under a bar...
    I'm 150lbs, lol... My upper legs r 24.5", waist 27", biceps 12.5", lmao....I didn't think I looked like I need help, ha ha ha....

28. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post

I'm 150lbs, lol... My upper legs r 24.5", waist 27", biceps 12.5", lmao....I didn't think I looked like I need help, ha ha ha....
    Where the f do you hide 150 lbs?....
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

29. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Where the f do you hide 150 lbs?....
    Today's selfie, lol...

image-1473979378.jpg

I'm a growing girl, ha ha ha...
    Mostly my legs n a$$.. Crazy gains for me right now, going into 5th week of training , post injury...
    High bf% too as u can c, lol....

30. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    I never try a lift , unless I'm 90% sure I can make it....