Douchebags at the gym...

Page 263 of 588 First ... 261262263264265 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post

This post is motivation enough for the gym today!
    What's more distracting? The little skank looking for attention that might weigh a buck twenty? Or the next set of 500lb squats? Yeah my mind is on those squats. Who da fuk goes to a gym with full makeup and matches everything she is wearing to her fukin Ipod case? She ain't there to workout... get out my way skank hahaha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

What's more distracting? The little skank looking for attention that might weigh a buck twenty? Or the next set of 500lb squats? Yeah my mind is on those squats. Who da fuk goes to a gym with full makeup and matches everything she is wearing to her fukin Ipod case? She ain't there to workout... get out my way skank hahaha
    I fvxking agree bud. Hence why i get in the gym, headphones on, don't fxcking bother me or speak to me and let's kill some weight.

I see guys bring their girlfriends and tall the whole ****ing time, really? The only muscle you're building is your jaw muscles.

Don't get me started about fckers trying to teach their woman how to squat when they themselves don't hit ass to grass.

GOD DAMN IT IM GOING TO FCCCCK SOME WEIGHT UP TONIGHG
    •   

3. You guys crack my **** up. My wife pisses me off when she tries to talk to me at the gym. Its like.. God damnit, you talk to me all day long, please give me this 2 hours to myself.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    You guys crack my **** up. My wife pisses me off when she tries to talk to me at the gym. Its like.. God damnit, you talk to me all day long, please give me this 2 hours to myself.
    That would drive me nuts. My workout partner is a total bro. We literally communicate in looks and practically read minds. Weights are changed, spots given, everything without a single word or headphones coming out.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

5. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

That would drive me nuts. My workout partner is a total bro. We literally communicate in looks and practically read minds. Weights are changed, spots given, everything without a single word or headphones coming out.
    Sounds like the perfect bromance... No homo...
    •   

6. Tall skinny kid takes his shirt off. I love my gym but it is dirty. The less my skin is exposed the better.

7. just happened tonight... the classic: guy curling in the squat rack (luckily got mine done earlier), but with a spin this time! He was rocking crocs... I busted out laughing.

8. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post

I think females are the true hunters man.. ****en predators out there! All you wanted to do was have a nice, test boosting lift and boom! Ass so fat it wants to sit on your face. Felines have a way of luring their prey in
    A predator followed me around my last two lifts, than onto the treadmill, then I foam rolled and she was there stretching... She hungry?

9. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    So it's the weekend and I go to work first thing in the morning instead of going straight to the gym. I get to the gym a couple hours later than usual. I go to warm up on the arc climber and choose the one set up behind the treadmill that has the girl with the best butt in the gym from what I have scanned that day. I do twenty minutes, then hit the weights. I am in between sets and going to get paper towels to wipe down the bench I used and I notice the same woman that was on the treadmill walking up behind me and I think "Cool, I hope she looks as good from the front as she does from the back". I turn around and.........it's my wife.

Yep. Does ogling my own wife make me a douche bag?
    Negative!! Great story thought
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price

10. I was a douche- ive been super stressed and busy lately because of work and school and the like.

Went to the gym-got my pump on and got into the zone and was in a sort of "lifters high" where i was kinda in a haze and out of breath but feeling good but still wasnt quite sure what i was doing-just kind of a mixture from the stress of life and it being released on the weights and my body

Finished up my workout-went to hop in the shower. No one was in the locker room so i turned up my shower radio and I hopped into the shower,did my buisness, got out and the. I realized it while im standing there bare ass...i was in the womens locker room. I just stood there as 4 women and i looked at each other. I then very calmly grabbed my towell, covered myself, then walked out of the room saying absolutley nothing to any of them except "oops! Wrong room."

Not sure of this qualifies but i definatwly felt like a douche, an idiot, and i think embarrassed lol. I just got dressed and left as quick as i could and then realiswd on the way home what happened and thoight to myself "that sh1t really just happened-i cant believe it really just happened"
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

11. ^^^^ That's awesome! No way a douche move.. More like dumbass. Haha

12. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    ^^^^ That's awesome! No way a douche move.. More like dumbass. Haha
    It was something-i think i handled it well. Nobody freaked out or screamed or anything. We all just kinda looked at eachother like wtf...
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

13. Haha thanks for sharing.
  14. Douchebags at the gym...

pulled 500 finally for the first time tonight, ****in stoked!

after I loaded the bar these 2 relatively big dudes with stringers and duffel bags just straight starin me down tho through the mirror. sorta annoying to look up and see eyes on you.

I guess thats how females feel all the time lol
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

15. I might have done something douche like Wednesday.
    This guy I kinda know who powerlifts was deadlifting. Talked to him a bit before my workout. Finished my High Intensity Workout then did a low back machine. The guy had 480 on the bar. I walk up and pick it up cleanly. Wasn't his max or anything but it was a decent weight for him.

16. Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    pulled 500 finally for the first time tonight, ****in stoked!

after I loaded the bar these 2 relatively big dudes with stringers and duffel bags just straight starin me down tho through the mirror. sorta annoying to look up and see eyes on you.

I guess thats how females feel all the time lol
    Duuuude same stuff used to happen to me at Gold's in noho. Some roided out john cena wannabe used to always stare me down, he looked pissed when I pulled 315lbs at 13 years old lol.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

17. ^^^ I'm pissed you pulled 315 at 13.. Son of a b!tch.

Some douche blew his ******* out all over the toilet and back of the seat at my gym today. Left it.. Its like, you know when its gonna be high pressure so at least purge it out a little.. ****

18. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    ^^^ I'm pissed you pulled 315 at 13.. Son of a b!tch.

Some douche blew his ******* out all over the toilet and back of the seat at my gym today. Left it.. Its like, you know when its gonna be high pressure so at least purge it out a little.. ****
    Hahahaha too much preworkout for him. Probably **** himself too.

To be fair I was 5'10 160 at 13/14
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

19. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I might have done something douche like Wednesday.
    This guy I kinda know who powerlifts was deadlifting. Talked to him a bit before my workout. Finished my High Intensity Workout then did a low back machine. The guy had 480 on the bar. I walk up and pick it up cleanly. Wasn't his max or anything but it was a decent weight for him.
    480 after all of that? What are you, a gorilla?

20. Tom is slightly bigger and stronger than an average gorilla so yeah.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

21. ^ lmao

Sidenote, why doesn't the AM app have a Rep button? I'm tired of thanking people for funny posts, it's just weird haha.

22. Haha the way I am gaining weight I might be.

And here I am thanking you haha.
    We were talking before I worked out. Still think I can deadlift 600.

23. I'd use the site through my phone browser but Everytime I zoom to login it hides the name and password deal.

24. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I fvxking agree bud. Hence why i get in the gym, headphones on, don't fxcking bother me or speak to me and let's kill some weight. I see guys bring their girlfriends and tall the whole ****ing time, really? The only muscle you're building is your jaw muscles. Don't get me started about fckers trying to teach their woman how to squat when they themselves don't hit ass to grass. GOD DAMN IT IM GOING TO FCCCCK SOME WEIGHT UP TONIGHG
    That shyt really annoys me...I went up to the lying leg curl asked the guy how many he had left and his girl was there with him. All of a sudden they start making out right in front of me. I was just thinking "man what the **** are these two trying to prove." Anyone know what that shyt is about lol? It's comical to say the least!

25. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    ^ lmao Sidenote, why doesn't the AM app have a Rep button? I'm tired of thanking people for funny posts, it's just weird haha.
    On the iPhone you tap the thread title and it opens the thread in your browser. From there you can rep.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cell Phones at the gym
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
  2. How to pick-up girls at the Gym
    By Kam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58