Douchebags at the gym...

Page 262 of 588 First ... 260261262263264 ... Last

1. ^^^ lmao, that is the funniest thing I seen in a long time, ha ha...
    •   

2. Saw a guy on this ab machine today with a stool pulled up and a lap top on it. In between sets of five sit ups that he did while looking at his phone he would surf the Web on his laptop for ten minutes. He was asked to leave after 20mins, lol

3. Wow^^ why do ppl like that even bother paying for a membership??? That d bag, should just stay at home n do crunches , n train with soup cans for weights, ha ha ha...

4. Guy asked me if I was putting my workout partner through a crossfit workout. Expletives were used in my response. I almost puked today.
    •   

5. ^^ before or after u told that guy off, lol, jk

6. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    ^^ before or after u told that guy off, lol, jk

During my workout I was not talking. I might grunt and point.

That happened when Max was lifting during his set. Ignored him till the set was over then cussed a bit. They actually let us work in.

7. First post in this thread, I was in the gym tonight and this fine Spanish girl proceeded to flaunt around me. Ok that's acceptable I kinda like the attention. Then when I'm on the leg press, she goes to the smith machine right in front of me, puts a mat on the floor, and proceeds to do buttlifts on the floor with her foot on the bar. Ass is all in my face.... All this while looking back at me while she's doing it.... Damn, this would be cool except I'm married and doing a little test...... Girl you know wth your doing!! I'm not sure if she's the douche or me for being committed to my wifey.....

8. Ha ha ha, I love that exercise!!!

9. No one is a d bag in this case ^^ goes back to" it doesn't matter where u get ur appetite as long as u eat at home".. I posted this saying before, lol...

10. Yeah but it makes me want to have a cheat meal... Lmao (disciplined)

11. ^^^ that hilarious... B strong brother b strong, ha ha ha....

12. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Yeah but it makes me want to have a cheat meal... Lmao (disciplined)
    Go home and take it out on the wife. Knock the bottom out of it.

13. Don't remind me how starved I will be when I go from the fitness center to the gym. The fitness center has hot enough to look. The gym is known for scaring off any female without a ring covered in oil.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    First post in this thread, I was in the gym tonight and this fine Spanish girl proceeded to flaunt around me. Ok that's acceptable I kinda like the attention. Then when I'm on the leg press, she goes to the smith machine right in front of me, puts a mat on the floor, and proceeds to do buttlifts on the floor with her foot on the bar. Ass is all in my face.... All this while looking back at me while she's doing it.... Damn, this would be cool except I'm married and doing a little test...... Girl you know wth your doing!! I'm not sure if she's the douche or me for being committed to my wifey.....
    I think females are the true hunters man.. ****en predators out there! All you wanted to do was have a nice, test boosting lift and boom! Ass so fat it wants to sit on your face. Felines have a way of luring their prey in

15. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    I think females are the true hunters man.. ****en predators out there! All you wanted to do was have a nice, test boosting lift and boom! Ass so fat it wants to sit on your face. Felines have a way of luring their prey in
    well said my man well said

16. LMAO.... If anything, a hot girl looking ur way, while u lift, should b the test booster, lol. That should make u push ur self HARDER, not lose focus, ha ha ha... Use it to ur advantage!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    LMAO.... If anything, a hot girl looking ur way, while u lift, should b the test booster, lol. That should make u push ur self HARDER, not lose focus, ha ha ha... Use it to ur advantage!!
    It doesn't work that way girlfriend... Tip gets hot, you lose focus, look around to see if any other bros are seeing what you're seeing, you convince yourself not to think about cheating (if you have a partner), you forget what you were doing, you forget where you are, you wonder who she is, you wonder what she's thinking, you imagine her in bed, you imagine her naked, you get pi$$ed off because she's probably just a tease & the list goes on... Hahahahaa! This all happens within 10-20secs... It's some intense $hit...

18. Oh wow!!! Now that u put it that way ....that's way too many thoughts, to finish a killer set...

19. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Oh wow!!! Now that u put it that way ....that's way too many thoughts, to finish a killer set...
    Precisely...

20. Haha we are all like animals at a watering hole. This is some primal instinct ****. Society pretends we are so sophisticated. **** that, women were designed to seduce and men were designed to want to spread seed. All evolution right there. Women always got us by the balls, especially at the gym =o

21. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Haha we are all like animals at a watering hole. This is some primal instinct ****. Society pretends we are so sophisticated. **** that, women were designed to seduce and men were designed to want to spread seed. All evolution right there. Women always got us by the balls, especially at the gym =o
    Haha true shyt

22. The first guy's 'workout' is priceless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ucdLyZBi8

23. Women don't distract me. I'm just saying when I am in the gym the last thing I am thinking about is girls. I am thinking how I am gunna finish my set alone my workout. I know girls don't want me talking to em or my attention. When I lift I am a sweaty, veiny, freaky, Tren sweating, fuk you face wearing bundle of intensity. Screw them, go ahead and try and distract me when I am thrashing weight.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

24. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Women don't distract me. I'm just saying when I am in the gym the last thing I am thinking about is girls. I am thinking how I am gunna finish my set alone my workout. I know girls don't want me talking to em or my attention. When I lift I am a sweaty, veiny, freaky, Tren sweating, fuk you face wearing bundle of intensity. Screw them, go ahead and try and distract me when I am thrashing weight.
    This post is motivation enough for the gym today!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cell Phones at the gym
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
  2. How to pick-up girls at the Gym
    By Kam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat