Douchebags at the gym...

Page 262 of 312 First ... 260261262263264 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post

    Haha yea I'm not going down that road!
    Was worth the shot! Plus someone would probably be writing about you in this thread if ya did that


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ajbogs View Post
    Was worth the shot! Plus someone would probably be writing about you in this thread if ya did that

    I would follow it up w a pic of me with a black eye from a chck lol


  3. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post

    I would follow it up w a pic of me with a black eye from a chck lol
    Haha who knows, maybe she'll acknowledge that you were mirin' and get lucky! Daddy issues and such! Bwahaha
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    But girls who wear their bf's wife beater with no bra and his boxers are sexy as fu@k.
    Longer wife beater with no boxers.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    Longer wife beater with no boxers.
    Button up flannel shirt with buttons undone.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  6. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Button up flannel shirt with buttons undone.
    I don't remember AM being this um... How to put it politely, naughty? lol


  7. I wear stringer tank tops and spandex biker shorts. I'm not even kidding that's what I wore last leg day. Dudes looked at me like I was a homo but all the girls were drooling. Haha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  8. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I don't remember AM being this um... How to put it politely, naughty? lol
    You missed the thread where I said I was gonna spit on someone and slap 'er in the face. The ol' rough style.
    BOARD TYRANT

  9. [QUOTE="DangerDave;4517552"]I wear stringer tank tops and spandex biker shorts. I'm not even kidding that's what I wore last leg day. Dudes looked at me like I was a homo but all the girls were drooling. Haha[/

    That's awesome I ended up talking to the guy I was referencing and he's a good bro lol


  10. Lol were sure they were all just drooling! They all stopped their workout just to stare at you Dave only you LMAO!! I love in south florida I see guys at my gym more jacked than you are. The women are gorgeous and I have never seen a woman stop their workout to drool over a guy. All in your head buddy. You aren't that important. You seem like a narcissist. I couldn't imagine spending more than 15 minutes in a room with you listening to you yap about how amazing you are LMAO! Sorry but man..I really do get a kick out of you lol. Damn.. I'm laughing so hard I'm tearing up lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Lol were sure they were all just drooling! They all stopped their workout just to stare at you Dave only you LMAO!! I love in south florida I see guys at my gym more jacked than you are. The women are gorgeous and I have never seen a woman stop their workout to drool over a guy. All in your head buddy. You aren't that important. You seem like a narcissist. I couldn't imagine spending more than 15 minutes in a room with you listening to you yap about how amazing you are LMAO! Sorry but man..I really do get a kick out of you lol. Damn.. I'm laughing so hard I'm tearing up lol


    I hate having to read the same thing multiple times because the person typing has misspelled something or has other grammatical errors.

    Please proof read or have someone check it before you post it as a common courtesy to the rest of us.
  12. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I don't remember AM being this um... How to put it politely, naughty? lol
    Some woman are shameless attention seekers. It's not really naughty. Desperate is more like it. It's quite tasteless and unbecoming.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Some woman are shameless attention seekers. It's not really naughty. Desperate is more like it. It's quite tasteless and unbecoming.
    Well put.


  14. girlfriend joined planet fitness and also refuses to squat.... I broke up with her, I was the dbag today.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    girlfriend joined planet fitness and also refuses to squat.... I broke up with her, I was the dbag today.
    My condolences. But she broke up with you the second she said she wouldn't skwat

  16. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm turning down my street and who do I see?! The douchebag from the gym who told me that I walk like I have a stick up my a**, and that I throw weights like a crazy person. I hope he isn't my neighbor and that he didn't see me. :'(
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  17. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Some woman are shameless attention seekers. It's not really naughty. Desperate is more like it. It's quite tasteless and unbecoming.
    im sorry i couldnt find the unlimited "thank you" button, so i could only press it once ;\

  18. Its ridiculous when women cake up on makeup right before working out. Most women who workout are attention seekers looking for someone

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dtyner13 View Post
    Its ridiculous when women cake up on makeup right before working out. Most women who workout are attention seekers looking for someone
    That's me, I always make sure my makeup is on point before I train, and that's also how I met my bf. *shrugs* I'll tell you this, too, I probably train harder than half those men and women at the gym. And attention seeker? No, I bs on here, everybody bs on here, but in the real world, I avoid people.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  20. Douchebags at the gym...


    if anyone wants giant legs move to san francisco and try to walk everywhere. you'll be lookin like tom platz after just 1 day...
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dtyner13 View Post
    Its ridiculous when women cake up on makeup right before working out. Most women who workout are attention seekers looking for someone
    I wear make up to the gym just because I don't go anywhere without it! Lol I don't cake it on ever and I'm sure not out to seek attention! I train my hardest and always leave looking like a hot mess! Haha
    Rep for TGB Supplements
    Use kat5 @ www.tgbsupplements.com
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    if anyone wants giant legs move to san francisco and try to walk everywhere. you'll be lookin like tom platz after just 1 day...
    San Francisco isn't so bad to walk around. Most people prefer it over driving because it's so congested. It's also a small town so you can be shopping at market street and be at the beach within minutes.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  23. Most sane guys avoid women with a lot of makeup on for the simple fact that we don't know what they really look like... The more makeup they wear, the worse I assume they look without it... Whilst I could be totally wrong, I also could be totally right... It's a gamble...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    That's me, I always make sure my makeup is on point before I train, and that's also how I met my bf. *shrugs* I'll tell you this, too, I probably train harder than half those men and women at the gym. And attention seeker? No, I bs on here, everybody bs on here, but in the real world, I avoid people.
    Omg you wear make up to the gym? It's like I'm willing to wager a minimum of half the dudes in here wear tanks, or sleeveless. Same thing IMO. Who cares you go to the gym to look good. If I had pride in my physique you bet your sweet caramel ass I'm showing that sh!t off.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  25. Was in the locker room yesterday taking a piss and I hear this dude talking to his buddy say "ya I'll be ready in a minute just let me put my makeup on". What's this world coming to dudes rockin pink shirts, skinny jeans and makeup. What happened to being a real man. When did it become fashionable to be feminine.
    The Swole Stoner

  26. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    San Francisco isn't so bad to walk around. Most people prefer it over driving because it's so congested. It's also a small town so you can be shopping at market street and be at the beach within minutes.
    you're crazy. I tried walking around my first night there then said **** this n drove the other 3 days. Nothing but steep, long ass hills.
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Was in the locker room yesterday taking a piss and I hear this dude talking to his buddy say "ya I'll be ready in a minute just let me put my makeup on". What's this world coming to dudes rockin pink shirts, skinny jeans and makeup. What happened to being a real man. When did it become fashionable to be feminine.
    serious? do you know if they were joking, i've been known to say sh*t like that in a locker room when im with my boys just to f*ck with people. it usually works. lmao. i agre with the femme garbage though. glad women are pre programed from cave man era to be after the big muscular dudes that they know will protect and feed them.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  28. Quote Originally Posted by tjbruno View Post
    you're crazy. I tried walking around my first night there then said **** this n drove the other 3 days. Nothing but steep, long ass hills.
    Haha, I freaking hate driving there! I'm glad my car is automatic!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  29. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Omg you wear make up to the gym? It's like I'm willing to wager a minimum of half the dudes in here wear tanks, or sleeveless. Same thing IMO. Who cares you go to the gym to look good. If I had pride in my physique you bet your sweet caramel ass I'm showing that sh!t off.
    Agree. I wear what I want. Why shouldn't women? Some girls over due it but so do guys IMO but that's just me. I prefer stringers or racer backs with my shorts. Some days I rock the sweatshirt but it too hit now. Comfort is key when lifting to me. I don't train well if I'm uncomfortable in what I'm wearing.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  30. Tons of makeup to the gym...
    image-229507284.jpg
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  31. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    And attention seeker?
    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Tons of makeup to the gym...
    It wouldn't be a normal day at AM if puccah8808 didn't post an irrelevant pouty-faced-selfie...

  32. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    It wouldn't be a normal day at AM if puccah8808 didn't post an irrelevant pouty-faced-selfie...
    Yep, that's me.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  33. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    serious? do you know if they were joking, i've been known to say sh*t like that in a locker room when im with my boys just to f*ck with people. it usually works. lmao. i agre with the femme garbage though. glad women are pre programed from cave man era to be after the big muscular dudes that they know will protect and feed them.
    He could've been joking, it just threw me off for a second I was like wtf really.
    The Swole Stoner

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Was in the locker room yesterday taking a piss and I hear this dude talking to his buddy say "ya I'll be ready in a minute just let me put my makeup on". What's this world coming to dudes rockin pink shirts, skinny jeans and makeup. What happened to being a real man. When did it become fashionable to be feminine.
    Wow just wow.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by dtyner13 View Post
    Its ridiculous when women cake up on makeup right before working out. Most women who workout are attention seekers looking for someone
    Ha ha ha.... I go to the gym looking for gainz!
    It's the gym! Who the hell needs make up?
    It's just gonna sweat off anyways!
    Put a hat on, shut the hell up and lift!
    Hm!
    ( done ranting, lol..)...

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Ha ha ha.... I go to the gym looking for gainz! It's the gym! Who the hell needs make up? It's just gonna sweat off anyways! Put a hat on, shut the hell up and lift! Hm! ( done ranting, lol..)...
    does this mean you and puccah are fighting, because I wanna turn that into a pay-per-view!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    does this mean you and puccah are fighting, because I wanna turn that into a pay-per-view!
    I wasn't telling puccah to put a hat on,shut up n lift, lol... That's what I do! Ha ha....

  38. Just because I wear makeup doesn't mean that I don't train just as hard as everyone else. Who cares what I look like at the gym or on here, or what I say, I'm not hurting anyone. I mind my own business at the gym and I always try to support everyone on here, whether they hate me or not.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  39. And we all have different priorities, lol...
    I am on here as I am in real life!
    One thing on my mind..
    Training , making gainz , getting a pro card and learning more about the supplement industry, oh n the fun n jokes too, just less sex oriented, lol... I'm not a prude by any means, believe me...but
    I do have self respect , I know not to step outta line or talk about sex 24/7.....this is anabolic minds isn't it?
    ( anyways, I'm overtired, overworked n I'm out..)...

  40. Kettle.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  

  
 

Log in
Log in