Douchebags at the gym...

Page 23 of 588 First ... 2122232425 ... Last

1. the fux who don't dry off in the shower,
    just walk dripping water all over the floor to their lockers,
    where they splash themselves silly with enough cologne to make an old whore sick.

2. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Or the hot chick that comes to do free weights, and the certain guys that try to make it obvious to everyone that they're cheecking her out lol...
    Yeah buddy that's how a woman should look, you're right, now get the f#ck outta my way I got weight to move!

Oh jeez, we had this yesterday. Granted, the girl's chest was bigger than my head and she was good looking! However....

This 40 something year old guy starts spinning the excercise ball on his finger like he's a Harlem Globetrotter!! In the fricking free weight section too of all places, not neer the ab/yoga/stech mats... The guy couldn't have possibly made it more apparent that he was a tool and trying to show off for this girl.

I almost felt embarresed for this jerk off.
    •   

3. Guy was raging at my gym yesterday about the planetfitness buzzer, I didnt even know it actually existed haha.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    why does everyone do the ****ing delt raises.wtf is up with this.really someone explain this to me.20 sets of these things I'll watch people do.ahhhhhh
    How else you going to get big ass shoulders? You need a minimum of 20 sets to grow!

5. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    why does everyone do the ****ing delt raises.wtf is up with this.really someone explain this to me.20 sets of these things I'll watch people do.ahhhhhh
    Hey mich, I'm not well trained in the names of exercises, so can you describe what a "delt raise" is? I'm not sure if I've seen one or not! I'm going to have to research this!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Tell me this friend, why are they jerks?
    They leave weights stacked on the bars, walk away, i think they are done I UNLOAD the machine put mine on and they walk over and try and take it back,...and I am a patient person, I mean 15-20 mins so I am thinking it's safe to unload the weight, and second when I do bench or legs I always have some guy who walks over and says.."you need a spot, you can't press that"....

Just 2 examples...
    RIP Ryan, :(

7. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    How bout the scrawny dude that brings his less than average girlfriend with him every time and glares at every guy in there like we're really checking her out.
    Or the hot chick that comes to do free weights, and the certain guys that try to make it obvious to everyone that they're cheecking her out lol...
    Yeah buddy that's how a woman should look, you're right, now get the f#ck outta my way I got weight to move!
    this always makes me lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by updownupdown View Post
    How else you going to get big ass shoulders? You need a minimum of 20 sets to grow!
    their form its so bad.I know somebody is going to hurt them self eventually

9. Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    Hey mich, I'm not well trained in the names of exercises, so can you describe what a "delt raise" is? I'm not sure if I've seen one or not! I'm going to have to research this!
    lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    They leave weights stacked on the bars, walk away, i think they are done I UNLOAD the machine put mine on and they walk over and try and take it back,...and I am a patient person, I mean 15-20 mins so I am thinking it's safe to unload the weight, and second when I do bench or legs I always have some guy who walks over and says.."you need a spot, you can't press that"....

Just 2 examples...
    I see the on multiple occassions. Touche.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

11. People who wear big azz headphones like they are in a recording studio.

12. Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    People who wear big azz headphones like they are in a recording studio.
    plugged into an ipod nano.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post
    plugged into an ipod nano.
    Or better yet, an iPod Shuffle...not charged! LOL

14. Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    People who wear big azz headphones like they are in a recording studio.
    I'm totally this guy. I've had some ear surgeries, and one of the operations left the little notch of flesh that keeps the ear buds in a lot smaller on my left ear. I have the option of having the ear bud falling out every minute or so or look like I'm recording my next album.

So yeah, suck on that.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Menoth View Post
    I'm totally this guy. I've had some ear surgeries, and one of the operations left the little notch of flesh that keeps the ear buds in a lot smaller on my left ear. I have the option of having the ear bud falling out every minute or so or look like I'm recording my next album.

So yeah, suck on that.
    dood, i roll with koss porta-pros.
    seriously, check em out.
    and run em with a cowon d2...
    powerful amp.
    at one time the most powerful available...
    and sounds awesome.
    world class.
    together, can't do better, especially for the price.
    portapros have a LIFETIME warranty.
    they haven't changed since 1983
    because they are the best.

light.
    not full recording studio headphones.
    so, your ears can breathe.
    they are very comfortable.
    and not too expensive if you wreck em...

seriously check them out.

i personally hate earbuds.
    sound like ****.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Menoth View Post

So yeah, suck on that.
    I will approve of this.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post
    dood, i roll with koss porta-pros.
    seriously, check em out.
    and run em with a cowon d2...
    powerful amp.
    at one time the most powerful available...
    and sounds awesome.
    world class.
    together, can't do better, especially for the price.
    portapros have a LIFETIME warranty.
    they haven't changed since 1983
    because they are the best.

light.
    not full recording studio headphones.
    so, your ears can breathe.
    they are very comfortable.
    and not too expensive if you wreck em...

seriously check them out.

i personally hate earbuds.
    sound like ****.
    Huh. Those look a little smaller than what I use now. Might have to check them out. Thanks.

18. Just today, the guy that thinks he's strong benching 225lbs for 5 reps. Keeps looking around thinking everyone is watching his strong self (<---insert sarcasm here). And here's the catcher, he's doing half reps. Probably couldn't even complete a 185lbs full rep LOL Too funny!

19. <<--- benches 225 for 7
    Guess at least I don't look around at everybody.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

20. I watched a bloke do a single arm overhead dumbbell tricep extension with a phone to his ear using his free hand.

21. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    <<--- benches 225 for 7
    Guess at least I don't look around at everybody.
    Is it because it's a light weight?

J/K

22. Quote Originally Posted by BuzzLightyear View Post
    I watched a bloke do a single arm overhead dumbbell tricep extension with a phone to his ear using his free hand.
    LOL

23. Quote Originally Posted by BuzzLightyear View Post
    Is it because it's a light weight?

J/K
    Well for me it's a warm-up but I've been a powerlifter for many years and have competed in many comps. But my point was that a guy acting like he's strong, wanting attention while only benching 225 and they aren't even full reps. I just find it quite amusing.

24. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Well for me it's a warm-up but I've been a powerlifter for many years and have competed in many comps. But my point was that a guy acting like he's strong, wanting attention while only benching 225 and they aren't even full reps. I just find it quite amusing.
    yeah, maybe he is just proud of himself.
    who knows where he started, and what sort of adversity he has had to overcome to get to where he is...
    idiocy.
    obesity.
    these things run in families.
    maybe he is a special kid,
    and feels even better about himself that he doesn't wear his mom's pants anymore...

anyways, i tend to just smile at people like that.
    at least he is in there.
    doin something.

25. The dumb sh*t that walks in front of you when your trying to set down 120 pound dumbbells, then looks at you like you were going to rest them on your knees after your 10 reps of laying on your back pressing.

Seriously its like they dont see huge ass weights and walk right in the dropping path lolzzz.

Oh ya and of course the screamers. Some guy putting on 3 plates on the leg press and grunting each and every damn rep.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cell Phones at the gym
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
  2. How to pick-up girls at the Gym
    By Kam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat