Douchebags at the gym...

Page 225 of 272 First ... 220223224225226227230 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    That is ridiculous!!!! Bikini girls have an easier going diet than figure girls! 800cals? That's a fkn joke! She's gonna end up with metabolic damage!
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Someone please help this poor girls metabolism!!!!
    Did I mention it's 800 calories of low carbs...Contest prep hasn't even started!!!! I'm scared to ask what her calories will be starting April...

There's a low carb epidemic at my gym. Like seriously people ask me about my diet...once I say I'm on 300-400g of carbs. Bam...they disregard anything else I say. I get this look like "oh yeah, you don't have the discipline to drop your carbs"

Btw...She's 5'5 105-110...not much muscle...

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Someone please help this poor girls metabolism!!!!
    Yes!!^^
    Some ppl r just out to make $ n not care about what that poor girl is gonna go through post show....
    That's if she doesn't get very sick throughout her journey...
    She must have to shrink a lot of fat?!?!
    The coach should've been honest n said she didn't have enough time this season......
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    Did I mention it's 800 calories of low carbs...Contest prep hasn't even started!!!! I'm scared to ask what her calories will be starting April... There's a low carb epidemic at my gym. Like seriously people ask me about my diet...once I say I'm on 300-400g of carbs. Bam...they disregard anything else I say. I get this look like "oh yeah, you don't have the discipline to drop your carbs" Btw...She's 5'5 105-110...not much muscle...
    Oh boy....
    It depends on her bone structure... Hard judging , but for a 5.5 at 105-110lbs , she's not even close to eating enough...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Oh boy.... It depends on her bone structure... Hard judging , but for a 5.5 at 105-110lbs , she's not even close to eating enough...
    What's funny is like a few weeks ago she told me she had a cheat WEEK where she at Taco Bell, pizza, McDonald's, whole boxes of Mac and cheese, etc all week...

Guess what...she didn't gain a pound...LOL. But she said she felt "softer"
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

What's funny is like a few weeks ago she told me she had a cheat WEEK where she at Taco Bell, pizza, McDonald's, whole boxes of Mac and cheese, etc all week... Guess what...she didn't gain a pound...LOL.
    Sure it can b easy for some first time dieters for show , to shrink fat cells , but with a diet like that, there's no way there won't b any consequences to follow.....
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Did I mention it's 800 calories of low carbs...Contest prep hasn't even started!!!! I'm scared to ask what her calories will be starting April...

There's a low carb epidemic at my gym. Like seriously people ask me about my diet...once I say I'm on 300-400g of carbs. Bam...they disregard anything else I say. I get this look like "oh yeah, you don't have the discipline to drop your carbs"

Btw...She's 5'5 105-110...not much muscle...
    MMMM lunch!!!!
    single-lettuce-leaf-plate-5822335.jpg
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Did I mention it's 800 calories of low carbs...Contest prep hasn't even started!!!! I'm scared to ask what her calories will be starting April... There's a low carb epidemic at my gym. Like seriously people ask me about my diet...once I say I'm on 300-400g of carbs. Bam...they disregard anything else I say. I get this look like "oh yeah, you don't have the discipline to drop your carbs" Btw...She's 5'5 105-110...not much muscle...
    He probably has her on HCG
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

I train legs in hoodie. Feelsgoodman. One thing that makes me lol are guys that bring the whole 5lb tub of whey with them to the gym.... Edit: they don't even keep in a locker...they carry it around in bag...
    You don't even squat so you must not train that hard xD

Ya I carry my 1lbs tub of BCAAs with me, but not
    My
    Protein lol.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    You don't even squat so you must not train that hard xD Ya I carry my 1lbs tub of BCAAs with me, but not My Protein lol.
    Ha ha ha... What else u got in that gym bag? Lol....
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    She would tell me if he had her on any gear. Plus she doesn't look like she's on anything lol
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

The low carb epidemic is all over where I am at. So many people on Paleo and all sort of Fad diets I crack up. I legit think people are scared of carbs. Like this guy at work didnt eat any carbs (except veggies) for 3 months. He "lost" soooo much weight according to his scale.... Dude lost like 15lbs of muscle and looks just as fat with less muscle. I make fun of him everyday... Dumbass.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    The low carb epidemic is all over where I am at. So many people on Paleo and all sort of Fad diets I crack up. I legit think people are scared of carbs. Like this guy at work didnt eat any carbs (except veggies) for 3 months. He "lost" soooo much weight according to his scale.... Dude lost like 15lbs of muscle and looks just as fat with less muscle. I make fun of him everyday... Dumbass.
    What makes it worse is that they have this superiority complex...like look at me I'm "hardcore." eating 100% clean, low carb, paleo. I'm like bro you're on that DYEL status...and I'm not even that big myself but these dudes are like 6'0 170.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Bros be Like calm down Im shredded!2424_skinny_guy.jpg
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

What makes it worse is that they have this superiority complex...like look at me I'm "hardcore." eating 100% clean, low carb, paleo. I'm like bro you're on that DYEL status...and I'm not even that big myself but these dudes are like 6'0 170.
    Yeah but I have a superiority complex too in their eyes I'm sure. But the fact is I AM better than them. Enjoy not having energy you little bitch.. I'm Gunna go over here and be big as fuk and look better while eating 400+ grams of carbs
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah but I have a superiority complex too in their eyes I'm sure. But the fact is I AM better than them. Enjoy not having energy you little bitch.. I'm Gunna go over here and be big as fuk and look better while eating 400+ grams of carbs
    I've never look down to anyone tbh. I hate talking about my diet or routine. I only bring it up if they keep asking about specifics. It doesn't even come to my mind whether my physique is better than theirs or not. The gym is all about everyone improving themselves and learning.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I've never look down to anyone tbh. I hate talking about my diet or routine. I only bring it up if they keep asking about specifics. It doesn't even come to my mind whether my physique is better than theirs or not. The gym is all about everyone improving themselves and learning.
    Good on you man for keeping that attitude. I can't. I walk in and must be better. It's my competitive side. I don't care about how much I lift. I NEED to be more proportionate, better built symmetrically and carry more mass at a lower bodyfat than everyone. I need that competition to drive me so therefore I look at people and need to be better than them. Now I am not rude or don't offer help if I am approached in the right manner. But I hate nothing more than a skinny little punk walking around like he's big sh*t. I feel like it's my duty to put them in check and remind them just because they only do arms they aren't big.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

The fact of the matter is you could cut on ****ing any number of carbs naturally. I've cut on 200-300g of carbs before, as long as you're in a deficit it doesn't matter

I hate the paleo preachers, they have the biggest superiority complex about them. So annoying. They look like anorexic slobs.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

People look at me crazy when I'm up at the buffet on my 3rd or 4th plate sitting at 180 and shredded I'll put down Kai Greene quantities (no grapefruit though) went to a retirement/deployment ceremony for a few of my wife's old NCO's it was also an all you can eat Filipino American BBQ little Asian dudes looked scared as I put down plates of ribs and roast suckling pig. Really at one point I was just eating to avoid making small talk because I knew no body there
    The Swole Stoner
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    People look at me crazy when I'm up at the buffet on my 3rd or 4th plate sitting at 180 and shredded I'll put down Kai Greene quantities (no grapefruit though) went to a retirement/deployment ceremony for a few of my wife's old NCO's it was also an all you can eat Filipino American BBQ little Asian dudes looked scared as I put down plates of ribs and roast suckling pig. Really at one point I was just eating to avoid making small talk because I knew no body there
    You and me both bro. I do serious work at a buffet. Or at IHOP. I can eat for days during my bulk mode. They got this pizza buffet place that's like $7 for all you can eat lunch. Me and my bro would go hit cardio and a brutal leg workout and go there after. I ate 36 pieces of pizza in one sitting which came out to 3 of their 18" large pizzas. People just stared at me and him running through plate after plate like we haven't eaten in months. God I love 1st world problems... Murcia!!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

So met my friend's trainer. The girl I was talking about eating 800 calories a day. His name is james ward. Apparently he's kinda famous in bodybuilding?

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/jamesward/

He told her that he's a lifetime natty lol...
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Apparently he won a big natty competition.

Is that dude really 250 and shredded? Lol. He must be naturally good at injecting himself with test and tren.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

So met my friend's trainer. The girl I was talking about eating 800 calories a day. His name is james ward. Apparently he's kinda famous in bodybuilding? http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/jamesward/ He told her that he's a lifetime natty lol...
    Oh there is so much natural going on with those gallery photos especially the double peaked separated biceps that look like a ****ing softball. 250 pounds 12 percent bodyfat. Anyone can do that with a good diet and some creatine LMAO. BTW how is she living on 800 cals? Her body is NOT liking that believe me
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Sigh.... This kid, 18, is very open about his steroid use. Puts up pictures of his vials and needles. Posts endless selfies and is one of those "zyzz" kids you know the ones I'm talking about. Ugh, chrsit he knows those are illegal right ?:O
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

Oh there is so much natural going on with those gallery photos especially the double peaked separated biceps that look like a ****ing softball. 250 pounds 12 percent bodyfat. Anyone can do that with a good diet and some creatine LMAO. BTW how is she living on 800 cals? Her body is NOT liking that believe me
    I have a feeling she cheats on her diet sometimes which keeps her sane. Calories are so low a few cheats don't affect it
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

I have a feeling she binges daily on her diet lol
    Fixed!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Sigh.... This kid, 18, is very open about his steroid use. Puts up pictures of his vials and needles. Posts endless selfies and is one of those "zyzz" kids you know the ones I'm talking about. Ugh, chrsit he knows those are illegal right ?:O
    What is zyzz?
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    What is zyzz?
    YouTube it. It's the source of the aesthetic issue.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

What is zyzz?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

A guy stood about 1.5m away from me, specifically to watch me train a client... Arms crossed & staring... I hate having an audience... Especially from potential competition...
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    A guy stood about 1.5m away from me, specifically to watch me train a client... Arms crossed & staring... I hate having an audience... Especially from potential competition...
    We use feet here we don't like your metric system.......
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

We use feet here we don't like your metric system.......
    I'm not going to go & figure out the equivalent in feet for the douchebag thread... Just know that he was too close...
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Well it took me all of about three seconds to hate that zyzz guy!
    Rep For IronFlex

34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Well it took me all of about three seconds to hate that zyzz guy!
    As confident as he comes across to people, I believe that he was actually more insecure than anything... Not trying to disrespect a dead guy... I'm just saying... Take away his gear & party drugs, what does he have left...
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

As confident as he comes across to people, I believe that he was actually more insecure than anything... Not trying to disrespect a dead guy... I'm just saying... Take away his gear & party drugs, what does he have left...
    A horrible haircut
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Damn dead at 22 from a heart attack? (Just looked that up) I would say insecurity was just one of his problems.
    Rep For IronFlex

37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Damn dead at 22 from a heart attack? (Just looked that up) I would say insecurity was just one of his problems.
    Drugs & I think he had some sort of heart condition also(that he was fully aware of)...
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Drugs & I think he had some sort of heart condition also(that he was fully aware of)...
    Drugs, steroids, and drinking will do that to ya
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Drugs, steroids, and drinking will do that to ya
    Dude was hilarious and was instrumental in starting the physique movement. But was an idiot from my point of view. Seemed like a nice guy and his antics crack me up but his lifestyle choices had him doomed from the start. Just like a lot of people he got really famous after he died. But if it takes death to make you famous....
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Well...if you count "internet famous" as actually famous. Dude seems like a dead ass douchebag that didn't listen to his body.
  •