Douchebags at the gym...

Page 225 of 589 First ... 223224225226227 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    You guys are a holes! I can't PL anymore because I'm expecting!
    Who's the father? Didn't know you were married

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

You joined AM this year and have 2000 posts?
    There are people on here who have started after me and have more posts than I do. If you haven't noticed, I just bs with people.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

3. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    That explains why you've been so moody and BSC lately.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. smoker145

I hear what your saying rodja, but I don't agree because the variance is so great.

How bout this thou: the United States has won more Nobel prizes in chemistry, physics , physiology or medicine and economics than any other country since ww2. Seems to me that America has plenty of smart going folks
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    I hear what your saying rodja, but I don't agree because the variance is so great. How bout this thou: the United States has won more Nobel prizes in chemistry, physics , physiology or medicine and economics than any other country since ww2. Seems to me that America has plenty of smart going folks
    Those are the outliers of the bell curve. Our top end is amazing, but our general population has regressed immensely for decades.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

6. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    What happened to abstinence?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

7. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    What happened to abstinence?
    Cougars go into heat, too.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

8. smoker145

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

Those are the outliers of the bell curve. Our top end is amazing, but our general population has regressed immensely for decades.
    Well if the system is pumping out top minds in science fields and such, you could argue the system is fine.
    Again I generally agree that the system could be improved, but I'm sure all could be

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

Cougars go into heat, too.
    Jerk! Lol
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

10. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Jerk! Lol
    Weren't you just talking about your high standards in another thread? So are you married or dating ?

11. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Well if the system is pumping out top minds in science fields and such, you could argue the system is fine. Again I generally agree that the system could be improved, but I'm sure all could be
    The arrogance of youth and inexperience. If only .01% of the population is doing well, then the system sucks. The strength of a population is in the middle and not the extremes.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

12. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Well if the system is pumping out top minds in science fields and such, you could argue the system is fine. Again I generally agree that the system could be improved, but I'm sure all could be
    That's easy for you to say RICHer
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

13. The douchebags at the gym thread is way off topic
  14. smoker145

But what does the average adult being a little smsrter in say Norway amount to? Not everyone is a scientist, doctor, etc.
    I think the system in a whole does offer opportunities. Since America has such a large system, the probability of their being " holes" and issues is much larger than a system with a population not even 1/60 in size

15. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    But what does the average adult being a little smsrter in say Norway amount to? Not everyone is a scientist, doctor, etc.
    I think the system in a whole does offer opportunities. Since America has such a large system, the probability of their being " holes" and issues is much larger than a system with a population not even 1/60 in size
    Red herring, but nice try. You can pull any almost any statistic comparing the US to other industrialized countries and we're mediocre.

Here's some nice reading for you to do on just one of the reasons why we suck now:
    http://mashable.com/2013/09/20/why-y...-love-science/
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

16. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    But what does the average adult being a little smsrter in say Norway amount to? Not everyone is a scientist, doctor, etc. I think the system in a whole does offer opportunities. Since America has such a large system, the probability of their being " holes" and issues is much larger than a system with a population not even 1/60 in size
    Stop. I know you think you're being insightful, but you're not.
  17. smoker145

Red herring, but nice try. You can pull any almost any statistic comparing the US to other industrialized countries and we're mediocre.

Here's some nice reading for you to do on just one of the reasons why we suck now:
    http://mashable.com/2013/09/20/why-y...-love-science/
    Again, I believe population, and the diversity of the population does factor in.

18. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

Weren't you just talking about your high standards in another thread? So are you married or dating ?
    Chicks with d**** can't have babies!

19. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Again, I believe population, and the diversity of the population does factor in.
    Believe what you want, but the data doesn't lie.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

20. smoker145

Believe what you want, but the data doesn't lie.
    Hey one those other countries don't have is America's military power. America is a super power my friend, and that's something those other countries can't touch

21. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Hey one those other countries don't have is America's military power. America is a super power my friend, and that's something those other countries can't touch
    FFS...another red herring. We're a super power with the highest debt in the world that grows by the second. How much longer do you think that'll last?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

22. Has anyone considered the percent of the population with higher education between countries and the correlation between the industries and types of jobs of those specific nations. How do you think those things affect specific averages? Shouldn't we be comparing these numbers for college grads not all people? Are math reading and problem solving skills critical for success in all careers? Of course our schools suck, but they aren't bad either. We can't look at one random statistic and try to explain our entire education system's successes and failures from that. There are so many factors that play into these statistics that really aren't that meaningful. The big thing you guys aren't considering is the proportion of blue collar workers we have compared to other smaller nations. They don't need the high level skills that engineers and doctors need to be excellent at their jobs. These people are not dumb but they do not score exceptionally high either. They don't need to. A small portion of the population serves them and do have a higher level of education. Our country works great like this and other nations work great with less. I know and agree that our education system needs work but it's certainly not terrible and 99% of the time it's the students and parents not taking advantage of what they have available than a failed system. Growing up attending a small school that honestly is a lot worse off that many, graduating top of my class and getting a ton of money to go to school already excepted into a doctorate program has shown me that it comes down to your work ethic and what you want more than opportunity. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Most of these horses just don't want to drink their water.

End post. Lets get back on topic because this is honestly a load of BS.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  23. smoker145

FFS...another red herring. We're a super power with the highest debt in the world that grows by the second. How much longer do you think that'll last?
    That I don't think the average American could answer. But right now America is a super power. It could last 100 years, it could be less, who knows. Maybe the average Norway citizen could answer since their smarter

( just messin buddy)

24. I saw a dude at the gym today try nose tork for the first time and started tearing. Then he rushed over to the SSB, unracked it, and almost dropped it. The guy then had to rerack to do the squat. It was hilarious.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cell Phones at the gym
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
  2. How to pick-up girls at the Gym
    By Kam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58