Douchebags at the gym...

Page 205 of 589 First ... 203204205206207 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

Hey! Lol I sent you those in confidence! Lmao
    Hey dont you remember the grade school rule? If you dont have enough for everyone then nobody gets any.

2. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Haha! I already hold a couple of 5lb-ers.
    1 moment.... Im having a nice mental image!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Hey dont you remember the grade school rule? If you dont have enough for everyone then nobody gets any.
    Hhhhhmmmm never thought I'd hear that rule being used for noodz lol
    Why not zoidberg?

4. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

Hhhhhmmmm never thought I'd hear that rule being used for noodz lol
    Its multi-purpose. Haha

5. A while back a buddy of mine said he wanted to work out with me, them told me he can't work legs cuz of his knee or do incline press cuz of his back (?) then said : "I think I should do a cycle so I can catch up to you." I told him stfu, I been working hard these past few years while he's been hittin the bar 4-5 nights a week, he doesn't eat enough to use the juice, and if he has so many problems w knee and back issues, he should fix that first. Then my brother told me that he's been telling ppl I'm on the juice. I just don't understand some ppl sometimes. Needless to say, I don't hang out a him too much these days.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Haha! I already hold a couple of 5lb-ers.
    Yes U do!!!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Hey! Lol I sent you those in confidence! Lmao
    Can't blame a guy for trying to make a buck!!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

8. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Can't blame a guy for trying to make a buck!!
    Haha did you at least make out good?
    Why not zoidberg?

9. No takers yet.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

10. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    No takers yet.
    Put em on the auction thread.

11. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    No takers yet.
    Damn lol
    Why not zoidberg?

12. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post

Put em on the auction thread.
    Lol

13. I've got the best "douchebag at the gym"

Some mofo stole my iphone 5 today!!!!!!!!!!!! While I was squatting and dead lifting!!!
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

14. Keep it in your pocket your locker or your car or leave it at home. That sucks man I'm sorry. No one like that at my gym thankfully.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

15. My gym is free, and in a church so I was too trusting :/ my own damn fault but still sucks. I may be able to find the guy though, video footage and a check in system come in handy here.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
    I've got the best "douchebag at the gym"

Some mofo stole my iphone 5 today!!!!!!!!!!!! While I was squatting and dead lifting!!!
    Nooooooo!!!! That's a heart attack right there! I left mines on the treadmill the other day and some chick ran after me. Whew! Damn wireless headphones! I hope you find it!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

17. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Nooooooo!!!! That's a heart attack right there! I left mines on the treadmill the other day and some chick ran after me. Whew! Damn wireless headphones! I hope you find it!
    I'm glad you didn't leave it! I'm hoping that due to the fact I can identify everyone who was there (it's a very moderately low traffic gym) and there is surveillance and a card scanning system to get a key to the weight room, the police may be able to help find it..... I'm crossing my freaking fingers and hoping they didn't delete everything first though, so many important pictures

18. Goodluck man!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post

I'm glad you didn't leave it! I'm hoping that due to the fact I can identify everyone who was there (it's a very moderately low traffic gym) and there is surveillance and a card scanning system to get a key to the weight room, the police may be able to help find it..... I'm crossing my freaking fingers and hoping they didn't delete everything first though, so many important pictures
    Do you have the "Find my iPhone" app on it?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rarchib View Post

Do you have the "Find my iPhone" app on it?
    I'm not sure, I know I had it initially, but I had it replaced at a point by apple. I'm using it right now from my ipad, but it may not even be the currently stolen one that is registered.....
    I did just find a suspicious post on Craigslist located right by the gym, and I'm wondering if that's my thief... I'm contacting them on my friends phone as if I want to buy it. Luckily, my iphone has a unique small crack on the upper left side so I will be able to tell immediately if its mine. If it is my head may explode from happiness (and anger)

21. Quote Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post

I'm not sure, I know I had it initially, but I had it replaced at a point by apple. I'm using it right now from my ipad, but it may not even be the currently stolen one that is registered.....
    I did just find a suspicious post on Craigslist located right by the gym, and I'm wondering if that's my thief... I'm contacting them on my friends phone as if I want to buy it. Luckily, my iphone has a unique small crack on the upper left side so I will be able to tell immediately if its mine. If it is my head may explode from happiness (and anger)
    Beat some asssss!!!!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
    if you set up a meet make sure the cops know about it lol otherwise if they wiped your phone and you try to take it back they could end up calling the cops on you for trying to steal "their phone"
    Would be a shame to get charged with theft of your own phone
    Why not zoidberg?

23. Wouldn't you probably recognize the guy selling it too unless he gave it off to someone else to sell?

24. Yeah I might recognize him, and yes if the pics check out that it is mine (thank GOD I'm bad to my phones and crack them haha) then I will just have the police meet me there and take care of it.

25. Samsung here. No one touches my ****... iPhones being the raaaaaage and all these days lol
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cell Phones at the gym
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
  2. How to pick-up girls at the Gym
    By Kam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 06:02 PM