Douchebags at the gym...

Page 190 of 471 First ... 188189190191192 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Awwww... No douche complaining tonight!

    One guy came up to me while I was on the stairs and told me he appreciated my hard work ethics.

    Another guy stopped me as I was walking out the door and said, "Man, I always see you workout and I always think to myself, this girl can beat my a** in lifting!"

    I've never seen either one before.. . Awwww....

    Oh wait, I was the douche tonight. I was competing with the guy next to me. He was squatting on the Smith Machine while I was on the squat rack and I beat him! . Such a douche! ( I hit a PR in squatting!!! )
    Did the other guy know he was competing with you? Lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    Did the other guy know he was competing with you? Lol
    It's a mental game I play. Whether it's cardio, or dumbbell rows, or whatever. It's always fun to see who will last longer or go higher. It's the competitive s.o.b in me.. Plus, I'm sure he knew because he kept looking over at me!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post

    I'm not having a dig, but you're extremely indecisive & just plain confusing for someone your age...
    Most of the best decisions I've made in life, were the ones I couldn't decide on... Let go and let God....
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  4. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

    It's a mental game I play. Whether it's cardio, or dumbbell rows, or whatever. It's always fun to see who will last longer or go higher. It's the competitive s.o.b in me.. Plus, I'm sure he knew because he kept looking over at me!
    Yea probably because he was annoyed lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    Yea probably because he was annoyed lol
    You know, I never get on here and bash anyone. I train just as hard as everyone and I'm always very supportive. This is the main reason why I don't keep a log.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

    Most of the best decisions I've made in life, were the ones I couldn't decide on... Let go and let God....
    You mean you just let things happen for themselves?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post

    You mean you just let things happen for themselves?
    Things that I am torn with or that I can't control. Everything else is a yes or no answer.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  8. Old guys with their gross saggy coin purse hanging on the locker room bench really piss me off!!! Nobody wants to see Father Time air dry while yapping about racquet ball.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

    You know, I never get on here and bash anyone. I train just as hard as everyone and I'm always very supportive. This is the main reason why I don't keep a log.
    Not bashing at all. I just think the guy may have been annoyed. It is possible right?

  10. Just started GVT (German volume training) today, Shiit is brutal!! Douchebag teen in the gym looking at me like he could outlift me, (I'm 24 but always get carded for anything) loads up the smith machine with a 45 and 10on each side and proceeds to do 1/2 rep and racks it!! Lol I just shake my head..wanted to say something bit didn't... Anyways, this GVT is no joke. Was so wiped that I crashed out at 10, Its 3 am, I just woke up from a bad dream and my chest back and tris are still fricken pumped and yoked, it almost hurts.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    Old guys with their gross saggy coin purse hanging on the locker room bench really piss me off!!! Nobody wants to see Father Time air dry while yapping about racquet ball.
    Reminds me of my old 1st Sgt in iraq , be in the shower trailer dudes just standing there lotioning up trying to make conversation, real awkward when ur superior is trying to talk to u while he's lotioning his nuts
    The Swole Stoner

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mmorton View Post
    Just started GVT (German volume training) today, Shiit is brutal!! Douchebag teen in the gym looking at me like he could outlift me, (I'm 24 but always get carded for anything) loads up the smith machine with a 45 and 10on each side and proceeds to do 1/2 rep and racks it!! Lol I just shake my head..wanted to say something bit didn't... Anyways, this GVT is no joke. Was so wiped that I crashed out at 10, Its 3 am, I just woke up from a bad dream and my chest back and tris are still fricken pumped and yoked, it almost hurts.
    That GVTs a bitch ain't it but it makes for some serious gains especially if your on the juice
    The Swole Stoner

  13. Chick wearing a grey pair of these...


    26-110-home.jpg

    Doing SLDL amongst other movements... Could not concentrate...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Chick wearing a grey pair of these...


    26-110-home.jpg

    Doing SLDL amongst other movements... Could not concentrate...
    This seems NOT douchebag.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    This seems NOT douchebag.
    Her timing made her a douchebag... Couldn't have a good look, but couldn't not look...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Chick wearing a grey pair of these...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=90 356"/>

    Doing SLDL amongst other movements... Could not concentrate...
    not douchebaggery. i would rather watch with popcorn for 10 minutes, then continue workout after. oh and be sure to bounce your view off like 15 mirrors so youre not caught staring like a creeper

    :sexualfantasymode:

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Chick wearing a grey pair of these...


    26-110-home.jpg

    Doing SLDL amongst other movements... Could not concentrate...
    went over a girls house, she just left the gym, she was wearing these, .... lets say it was a good time. ****ing win.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    not douchebaggery. i would rather watch with popcorn for 10 minutes, then continue workout after. oh and be sure to bounce your view off like 15 mirrors so youre not caught staring like a creeper

    :sexualfantasymode:
    I was training a client...

  19. New trainer at my gym is way too 'handsy' with his female clients..and only with the younger hotter ones, so it's not like it is part of his training style. Add to the fact that he drives a Hummer with a vanity plate and he reaches triple douchebag levels.
    Milk...it does a body good.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    New trainer at my gym is way too 'handsy' with his female clients..and only with the younger hotter ones, so it's not like it is part of his training style. Add to the fact that he drives a Hummer with a vanity plate and he reaches triple douchebag levels.
    well considering that 90% of fitness trainers are broscientist douchebags... this doesnt surprise me too much

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    New trainer at my gym is way too 'handsy' with his female clients..and only with the younger hotter ones, so it's not like it is part of his training style. Add to the fact that he drives a Hummer with a vanity plate and he reaches triple douchebag levels.
    Hahahahaha this killed me.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  22. I like watching guys shift themselves at the gym. Am I a douchette?! :P
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  23. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    New trainer at my gym is way too 'handsy' with his female clients..and only with the younger hotter ones, so it's not like it is part of his training style. Add to the fact that he drives a Hummer with a vanity plate and he reaches triple douchebag levels.
    Haha trainers don't make enough to buy a hummer. Must be that trust fund mom and dad gave him when he turned 25. Seriously though, ALL of the trainers at my gym are like that. Every single one

  24. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I like watching guys shift themselves at the gym. Am I a douchette?! :P
    Doesn't sound douchey. Weird though. We're just trying to get situated, not all that awesome. Lol
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  25. Not sure who the actual douchebag was, but someone left a bloody tooth in the sink at the gym this morning. Kinda nasty to see while brushing my teeth at 6:00 AM.
    Milk...it does a body good.

  26. I sa a douchetastic fellow brushing his teeth at 6 am with a bloody tooth in the sink

  27. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Lets not get racist here. Groups of friends in general is annoying. And everyone takes a glance once in awhile. It just happens, you can't fight it
    look all u want but it better make u lift HARDER, lol ...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    look all u want but it better make u lift HARDER, lol ...
    ohhhhh...ok, will do!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    look all u want but it better make u lift HARDER, lol ...
    Lets get a frontal AVI goin how about it..

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Lets get a frontal AVI goin how about it..
    uh oh puccah has some competition!!
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in