Douchebags at the gym...

Page 185 of 590 First ... 183184185186187 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

Don't worry. She will probably get shot very soon lol dumbass cops like that always like to show off, and usually end up showing off in the wrong neighborhood...
    That's a dumbass statement. First of all she's not a cop ! she's an armed security guard and a irresponsible one and to wish someone gets shot is really sad on your part

2. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

No way.... Funny.... No way...
    Okay just saw this to catch up on this thread but Holy **** bro... I take lifting pretty serious due to strongman, but not that ****in serious lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    That's a dumbass statement. First of all she's not a cop ! she's an armed security guard and a irresponsible one and to wish someone gets shot is really sad on your part
    Personal opinion from personal experience. Yeah dumb thing to say probably... but I'm a big boy so I can apologize lol

Anyway unless open carry is permitted where you live she is breaking the law... I think its either a class d or j for armed guards and it permits them to carry to and from work in their vehicles (and obviously at work lol) not to the gym. I would find out here name and employer And report her, she is putting lives at risk leaving a loaded firearm unattended in a locker room
    Why not zoidberg?

4. This anus tonight decided to dance in between his sets like a dickhead jumping around.

I wanted to throw the 100lb dumbbell at him.
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    This anus tonight decided to dance in between his sets like a dickhead jumping around.

Are we talking classical? Or are we along the lines of what today's youth call dancing? Lol
    Why not zoidberg?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Heavyappetite View Post
    This anus tonight decided to dance in between his sets like a dickhead jumping around.

I throw down some moves from time to time. Depends on if I hit a new PR deadlifting though

7. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    negative, treat her like a dbag even though she is a girl. no special treatment for genetic gifts.
    Hey, if I have women buying me drinks because of my genetic gifts, the least I can do is pay it forward.
    Milk...it does a body good.

8. There's an overweight trainer that was training his client today while eating a big a$$ bowl of spaghetti. He was mumbling words of encouragement in-between bites. Wtf.

9. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    There's an overweight trainer that was training his client today while eating a big a$$ bowl of spaghetti. He was mumbling words of encouragement in-between bites. Wtf.
    Omg.. Lmao wtf?!?!?
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

10. Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    There's an overweight trainer that was training his client today while eating a big a$$ bowl of spaghetti. He was mumbling words of encouragement in-between bites. Wtf.
    Duh intra workout carbs sheesh... hahaha
    Why not zoidberg?

11. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

Personal opinion from personal experience. Yeah dumb thing to say probably... but I'm a big boy so I can apologize lol

Anyway unless open carry is permitted where you live she is breaking the law... I think its either a class d or j for armed guards and it permits them to carry to and from work in their vehicles (and obviously at work lol) not to the gym. I would find out here name and employer And report her, she is putting lives at risk leaving a loaded firearm unattended in a locker room
    Macdady apology accepted and I totally agree that the best course of action would be to inform her supervisor or employer of what she's doing cuz I'm sure it's breaking policy and common sense

12. recently there's been a dude who's been bringing his girlfriend. but she isn't really working out more like watching him work out. it's annoying bc the gym is as crowded as it is and no one needs someone standing around

13. Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    recently there's been a dude who's been bringing his girlfriend. but she isn't really working out more like watching him work out. it's annoying bc the gym is as crowded as it is and no one needs someone standing around
    Feel ya on that one. We got people standing around making out at my gym.

14. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

Feel ya on that one. We got people standing around making out at my gym.
    "Accidentally" roll a dumbbell at them...

15. Don't know where to post this but do you know who I just read about admitting to using steroids?? Tobey Maguire for the filming of Spiderman. Said he used them for all 3 movies and that's he's used them off and on since 1998. How crazy is that shyt

16. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Don't know where to post this but do you know who I just read about admitting to using steroids?? Tobey Maguire for the filming of Spiderman. Said he used them for all 3 movies and that's he's used them off and on since 1998. How crazy is that shyt
    Totally crazy because he is built like a 12 year old. He got totally ripped off by whomever sold him the "steroids".

17. Had the triple whammy douchebaggery going on this AM at the gym. Two guys, early 30s, start on bench. 225 lbs. 10 reps doing 1/8 ROM with the spotter basically doing upright rows assisting for the last 3-4 reps. Then a 5 minute chit chat break between sets, yapping about network security, cell phones, 401Ks and corporate human resources. 3 sets total each. They 'jacked up the weight' on every set by slapping a monstrous 2.5 lb plate on each side. Yep, a 5 lb bump on bench.....seriously???? Then of course they move over to the squat rack to............curl. Again with the spotter assisting and puny amounts of incremental weight added between sets, and endless small talk. They were in the gym one full hour and each of them did 3 sets of 10 on flat bench and 3 sets of 10 curling in the squat rack. My life would have been complete if there were some fist pumps or high fives, but, alas, at least they spared me that.

18. Did they walk around lifting their shirt and flexing their abs in the mirror. Lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    Did they walk around lifting their shirt and flexing their abs in the mirror. Lol
    I'm glad I don't have a visible six pack lol I'd be one of those dbags. I couldn't help myself haha
    Why not zoidberg?

20. watch the entire thing FUNNNYYYYYYY and be sure to turn the valume up
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

21. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    watch the entire thing FUNNNYYYYYYY and be sure to turn the valume up
    That brought a good laugh to my day
    Why not zoidberg?

22. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    That brought a good laugh to my day
    How much do you think he is trying to push 60? 70? lbs
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

23. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    How much do you think he is trying to push 60? 70? lbs
    IdK those plates looked bloated lol I'd say 65ish...hella weight yo
    Why not zoidberg?

24. I always drop the kids off at the pool before hitting the weights for a reason haha

25. Pandora was the douchbags today. How the f*** do you go from ac/dc "for this about to rock" to Johnny cash "solder after war" and under Metallica radio. I mean I like Johnny cash but not on legs day.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cell Phones at the gym
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 11:49 PM
  2. How to pick-up girls at the Gym
    By Kam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 07:02 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat