Douchebags at the gym... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 185

Douchebags at the gym...

Page 185 of 272 First ... 180183184185186187190 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Or make her think you're being romantic or whatever & massage each other... I'd rather a woman rubbing up & down me, than a foam roller... "Nothing like foam rolling to get you in the mood" - Said no one ever...
    Romantic?? Bahahaha!!!!!
    He best b using the foam roller, drink plenty of water n take extra potassium to prevent cramps, ha ha ha......

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post

Romantic?? Bahahaha!!!!!
    He best b using the foam roller, drink plenty of water n take extra potassium to prevent cramps, ha ha ha......
    It's more fun having your lady help you rub one out.....I mean rub IT out, rub it out.
    Getting my "figure" back:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254395-mountainman-1-oly.html#post4600696
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    It's more fun having your lady help you rub one out.....I mean rub IT out, rub it out.
    Blah I never finish from a handy or head
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Wha?!?! What if it's ur hand, lol....
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's because in reality most chicks suck at head. Best head I ever got was from a Haitian chick. Simply amazing
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

nobody operates it like the owner........or a stripper, they are pretty good too!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

It's because in reality most chicks suck at head. Best head I ever got was from a Haitian chick. Simply amazing
    Every girl thinks she's the best!!!
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Lol I'm talking about someone else's hand
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Lol I'm talking about someone else's hand
    I can never finish with my right hand but my left one does quite well thankfully
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can never finish with my right hand but my left one does quite well thankfully
    My wife's left one works pretty well too.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254395-mountainman-1-oly.html#post4600696
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I just inject a really large dose of GH in the morning. Once my hands go numb I maturbate. I call it The Danger Stranger. Because you dont know how hard you squeeze
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I just inject a really large dose of GH in the morning. Once my hands go numb I maturbate. I call it The Danger Stranger. Because you dont know how hard you squeeze
    the amount of lols i am loling is lolable
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Every guy thinks he's the best!!!
    But that's only because I AM! Just remember, 2 minutes in heaven is better than 1 minute in heaven.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    But that's only because I AM! Just remember, 2 minutes in heaven is better than 1 minute in heaven.
    2 minutes?! Share your ways sir. My 30 seconds is pretty hard core but a whole two minutes :O
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

Lol, I'm shy.. I wouldn't know what to do...
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

30 seconds... 2 minutes? Damn.. I got TMJ from going down on my wife for too long and too often.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    30 seconds... 2 minutes? Damn.. I got TMJ from going down on my wife for too long and too often.
    It's never too long or often... TMJ would suck while you're at it...
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post

It's never too long or often... TMJ would suck while you're at it...
    It's too long and often when you develop TMJ from it.. It happened around Thanksgiving and made eating all those delicious meals a PITA.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol! My post was a reference to this.

"But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

You should at least get some head and act like it never happened..wouldn't be a bad move
    Yeah that's true but it might ruin my chances with other girls. The problem is I go to a small college and practically everyone knows everybody. My friend did a similar thing and now everyone knows and he's cockblocked by pretty much all the sorority gals. I'll take my chances though lol.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by absurd View Post

Yeah that's true but it might ruin my chances with other girls. The problem is I go to a small college and practically everyone knows everybody. My friend did a similar thing and now everyone knows and he's cockblocked by pretty much all the sorority gals. I'll take my chances though lol.
    Sorority chicks, the ultimate hit it and quit it fodder.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

I got everyone beat...15 seconds!!! Oh wait..that's not a good thing..carry on :-/
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Listening to the big, big girl next to me, tell her skinny friend that the reason she's not losing weight is because her form is shi*ty. Mmmmmmk.... O.o
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Listening to the big, big girl next to me, tell her skinny friend that the reason she's not losing weight is because her form is shi*ty. Mmmmmmk.... O.o
    Why is the skinny girl trying to lose weight? I see these anorexic chicks at my gym all the time the look Ill
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

Was the big girl toned? Or just lazy, fat...n crazy, lol....
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

Why is the skinny girl trying to lose weight? I see these anorexic chicks at my gym all the time the look Ill
    Ha ha, it's even worse to c a skinny girl with bad form, faaak...
    Looks painful..
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Was the big girl toned? Or just lazy, fat...n crazy, lol....
    Girl, she was like 300 lbs with a hanging belly. She's actually a front desk girl at the gym. Lol, she said to her skinny friend, "I don't know why I can't feel my abs." My friend and I looked at each other like... O.o
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Ha ha, it's even worse to c a skinny girl with bad form, faaak...
    Looks painful..
    There was a skinny girl dead lifting 45 lbs, and her back was sooooo arched, it was painful looking.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

Girl, she was like 300 lbs with a hanging belly. She's actually a front desk girl at the gym. Lol, she said to her skinny friend, "I don't know why I can't feel my abs." My friend and I looked at each other like... O.o
    Lmfao!!! Really?!?! Can't feel her abs.....I'm crying from laughing so hard ....

image-4291943439.jpg
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

No offense I'm not trying to be a dick but wasn't that you at one point? I think it's a little bit too easy to forget where we were at at one point. So many people change and they get these big egos like they're the shyt. Not just you but everybody including myself. What we should be saying is "well at least the woman is at the gym trying to change". Am I right?
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

Nope! Not when she's commenting why her skinny friend can't lose weight cause of bad form, lol...
    No mercy...
    I'd keep my mouth shut till I'd shed some poundage
    No? ( lol).....
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  118 lbs.

awesome. thanks for sharing LOL
    --for video game, product and general funz, visit me at : UnicornDroppings.com
    --Like and subscribe to my youtube channel and i'll forever be your BEST friend ;) : http://www.youtube.com/unicorndroppingschan
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  118 lbs.

[QUOTE=JD261985;4345138 What we should be saying is "well at least the woman is at the gym trying to change". Am I right?[/QUOTE]

agreed but its still funny to some people. its not that its funny that she can't feel her abs, it is funny because she doesn't understand why there is no six pack despite her calorie indulgences. there are plenty of things in life that are funny however very inappropriate.
    --for video game, product and general funz, visit me at : UnicornDroppings.com
    --Like and subscribe to my youtube channel and i'll forever be your BEST friend ;) : http://www.youtube.com/unicorndroppingschan
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

How can someone that's 300lbs with a gut not understand why their abs aren't showing?
    I don't get it?
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How can someone that's 300lbs with a gut not understand why their abs aren't showing? I don't get it?
    It's amazing to me how most people with health or weight issues can't see the problem staring back at them in the mirror every morning. I feel so irritated when the conversation around me turns into "I don't understand why I have weight problems" as they are eating a second helping of food! When is this blindness going to stop?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.

I couldn't agree more....^^
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

No offense I'm not trying to be a dick but wasn't that you at one point? I think it's a little bit too easy to forget where we were at at one point. So many people change and they get these big egos like they're the shyt. Not just you but everybody including myself. What we should be saying is "well at least the woman is at the gym trying to change". Am I right?
    I love when people tell me that I should remember where I came from. I see it everyday when I look in the mirror....
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  145 lbs.

this guy...V
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by madiskinny View Post
    the worst guys at the gym are the ones who don't move away from right up against the dumbbell rack and the ones who don't wipe their sweat off of any machine
    The worst are the dumb bitches who dress like they are going to a night club just to get a few looks from guys. It's pathetic to say the least Oh and Puccah you really should remember where you came from . I mean just take a few minutes every day to remember where you once were. Do that everyday ok? Oh wait did I gorget to mention you should remember where you came from? Here I'll mention it again just in case. Remember where you came from *thumbs up*
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Edit: post deleted
  •