Douchebags at the gym...

Page 158 of 438 First ... 156157158159160 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    It's very possible. Right diet and training. Don't have to be on roids to be ripped. My friend BDCC is a great example of what that looks like.
    Agreed, those guys are so anal about their diet and training plus they train so hard that they kill every single calorie left in their body. Very doable, Jeff Sied is only 18 though, and his physique is questionable but hey genetics plays a role too.

2. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

On YouTube? Like Sean and rodja? I want to see! Do you have one too jim?
    I do, but it isn't like Sean and Rodjas lol.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Agreed, those guys are so anal about their diet and training plus they train so hard that they kill every single calorie left in their body. Very doable, Jeff Sied is only 18 though, and his physique is questionable but hey genetics plays a role too.
    Questionable as in?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Don't sell yourself short man.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

4. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

Questionable as in?

Don't sell yourself short man.
    Lol that's the issue really. The squat is short, about 200 pounds short actually.

5. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Questionable as in?
    He may have taken something, i doubt it though. whos see nthis though ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWvu-yE1TwU

6. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

Thank you, I don't really care much how I look and I don't think I look that big. I have people tell me that but I feel small especially in company with most of the guys on here. I do care however about how much weight I can move. Right now I have a 550 DL at 185 pounds body weight, going for 600 @ just under 190 next week... Goal is to get to 198 in a year or two with solid numbers. My DL is already there and borderline state record if I can produce it in a meet. squat and bench still need work but are decent.

Yep. and honestly anyone can do it if they put the work in. It takes a special person who really wants it to do hard work though.

Thanks Jim.

DL videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa62...ynte8lZ07sOZAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjbVg2PvL3g

Heck my back almost looks like those BBers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OONTDAlJb_w
    Crazy vids!!!! I'm impressed!!!! Keep going! You look amazing!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Lol that's the issue really. The squat is short, about 200 pounds short actually.
    I deadlift like double what I squat... So yeah I'm right there with you. It takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

He may have taken something, i doubt it though. whos see nthis though ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWvu-yE1TwU
    Possibly. Decent genetics to start though. With the right money time diet supps etc a lot of people can look half decent especially with a good photographer. Lol.

Thanks puc
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

8. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Ahhhhh.....
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

9. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

I deadlift like double what I squat... So yeah I'm right there with you. It takes time.

Possibly. Decent genetics to start though. With the right money time diet supps etc a lot of people can look half decent especially with a good photographer. Lol.

Thanks puc
    My squats my strongest lift lol....

10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

My squats my strongest lift lol....
    Quit crying

Dude your lifts are fine and improving. Seriously. That's what were looking for.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

Quit crying

Dude your lifts are fine and improving. Seriously. That's what were looking for.
    Meh, I want faster improvement!

12. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Meh, I want faster improvement!
    Don't let rodja beat you at the meet!!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Don't let rodja beat you at the meet!!!!
    Ha, as if I could stop that from happening.

He's equipped anyway, I'm lifting Raw.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Ha, as if I could stop that from happening.

He's equipped anyway, I'm lifting Raw.
    That sounds kinda weird lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

That sounds kinda weird lol
    You should see how weird we look trying to get into the gear.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

I've never seen anyone use gear, I hope it looks hilarious.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

You'll see it on Saturday. I wear extra tight gear, too.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

You'll get to see Rodja's thighs bursting out of the leggings.

I still want a duck lip kissy face pic of you two together
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

I miss being in the gear actually

I don't miss dangling from the monolift trying to shimmy myself in.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

No.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

My thighs really stick out with the Aces and I'll shoot myself before I make a duck face.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

22. Not gonna lie...this tread needs pics.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

My thighs really stick out with the Aces and I'll shoot myself before I make a duck face.
    Pretty pls! Duck face pics!!!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Pretty pls! Duck face pics!!!!!
    No. Not just no, but **** no.

25. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

No. Not just no, but **** no.
    Ill talk rodja into doing it!

26. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Ill talk rodja into doing it!
    Yeah, good luck with that!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

27. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

Yeah, good luck with that!!
    He said yessssss! Lol jk

28. She's lying.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

29. I say rodja does the duck face pic the. He gets to choose what picture puccah has to upload

30. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I say rodja does the duck face pic the. He gets to choose what picture puccah has to upload
    Lol... Deal!!!!