Douchebags at the gym...

Page 158 of 591 First ... 156157158159160 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    Shoulda got a pic of this skinny kid yesterday but I was in the zone on back day. He was standing hunched over with his forearms on his Knees doing wrist curls with 5lb weights on the bar in the rack. It was very strange looking like he was trying to take a dump in the rack while holding a barbell.
    Lmfao priceless...
    Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313

    Shoulda got a pic of this skinny kid yesterday but I was in the zone on back day. He was standing hunched over with his forearms on his Knees doing wrist curls with 5lb weights on the bar in the rack. It was very strange looking like he was trying to take a dump in the rack while holding a barbell.
    Haha perfect example. Ya I no longer take my phone in with me. Would have the urge to take pics way too often haha. Plus I am not what you would call subtle.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post

    Haha perfect example. Ya I no longer take my phone in with me. Would have the urge to take pics way too often haha. Plus I am not what you would call subtle.
    Same here. The few times I did it I lost concentration in the time it took to get the shot and post it. Once ya cool down its hard to get that same momentum back

  4. I remember doing wrist curls when I first started at 17 but never in the rack.

  5. http://youtu.be/JH96JigIdJA

    had to share this.... check the wraps too hahaha!!!
    •   
       


  6. Man!! how does that not kill his stomach lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    I remember doing wrist curls when I first started at 17 but never in the rack.
    I use to do them with DBS supporting my forearm on my knee for awhile. Did get my forearms a bit fuller and wider but its just so damn boring. I like using my wrist roller at home better. I feel retarded working forearms in the gym using up a bench and DBS for that

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    http://youtu.be/JH96JigIdJA

    had to share this.... check the wraps too hahaha!!!
    I'm speechless

  9. had to share this.... check the wraps too hahaha!!![/QUOTE]

    Why?? Lol what's the benefit of that?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mmorton View Post
    had to share this.... check the wraps too hahaha!!!
    Why?? Lol what's the benefit of that?[/QUOTE]

    He basically doing front delt raises. I'm sure the wraps are so the bar doesn't slip down to his waist. Oh right. It would be impossible with that tool shed roof in the way. Lol

  11. I know it's been posted before but I had a few skinny kids walking around lifting their shirts and flexing the abs last night. Makes me laugh every time

  12. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    I know it's been posted before but I had a few skinny kids walking around lifting their shirts and flexing the abs last night. Makes me laugh every time
    Isn't it funny how times change? When I was a teen/young adult, it was all about the biceps. Now it is all about having a six pack. Wish the damn women would make up their minds about what bodypart makes them the most moist....
    Milk...it does a body good.

  13. For the past two weeks Ive seen two guys doing JUST SQUATS for 45 minutes, 3 o 4 times a week.
    One of them acts as "the trainer", both of them suck and look like ****. I feel like punching them really hard.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    Isn't it funny how times change? When I was a teen/young adult, it was all about the biceps. Now it is all about having a six pack. Wish the damn women would make up their minds about what bodypart makes them the most moist....
    I blame Justin Bieber.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    For the past two weeks Ive seen two guys doing JUST SQUATS for 45 minutes, 3 o 4 times a week.
    One of them acts as "the trainer", both of them suck and look like ****. I feel like punching them really hard.
    I'm sure they take up the rack the entire time as well and talk to each other during their 10min rest periods

  16. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    I'm sure they take up the rack the entire time as well and talk to each other during their 10min rest periods
    Of course they do..I simply dont get what the hell they trying to do by only doing squats.
    The worst part is I think they are both on winnie. Down here in Argentina every dumbass with no experience at all does winnie.

  17. I work at a university gym and this one guy comes in on a Monday for chest day. He loads the bar up with 415 and sits there psyching himself up. Of course we only have a finite amount of benches so people are waiting on this guy to get done with it as well as others are staring him down as it's an impressive amount to be benching. So this guy takes a solid 8-10 min to pump himself up. He gets down lifts the bar up.... Holds it there for about 5 seconds... Racks the weight. Stands up and says to himself "not today, not today" and promptly exits the gym. I wanted to tell him never to come back.

  18. I think it's funny when I see dudes load up plates on any exercise, do half reps, then look around like they're the top dawgs cuz they did x amount of weight for a few half reps...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Estevato58 View Post
    I think it's funny when I see dudes load up plates on any exercise, do half reps, then look around like they're the top dawgs cuz they did x amount of weight for a few half reps...
    The are FULL reps! Just ask them.
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  20. Hit legs today & after finishing box squats, I went to use the leg press & this guy was on it. Saw him do about 8 not even half reps with 8 plates, sees me standing there, winks & smiles like he's such a bad ass. He starts wiping down the backrest & then he was going to start unloading the plates & I told him he could just leave them on. He turns around with a confused look on his face like nobody in the gym was as strong as him, chuckled & walked away. So I threw 2 more plates on & did 20 deep reps, got up as he looked at me, winked & smiled right back. Hopefully my douchery was cancelled out for the bigger douchebag vibe he gave off. I'm always modest & never a show off but the guy needed put in his place.. :P

  21. Yeah boy ! You showed that poser. I love doing that as well and getting that feeling the other person is saying WTF

  22. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    Yeah boy ! You showed that poser. I love doing that as well and getting that feeling the other person is saying WTF
    Right? It's not like they really CAN say anything else. lol & that was only my first set, that was the best part.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post

    Right? It's not like they really CAN say anything else. lol & that was only my first set, that was the best part.
    The worst is when they do say something back. Like how YOUR form is wrong. Or how you're going to hurt yourself doing it that way. Give me a break.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JDog479 View Post
    The worst is when they do say something back. Like how YOUR form is wrong. Or how you're going to hurt yourself doing it that way. Give me a break.
    There is this guy in his 40's or so that comes in every so often. I am almost 6'2 with real long legs and a short torso. He is 5'7. When I do leg presses, I go as deep as possible without looking like some retarded frog. He bottoms out the machine. He tells me I need to bottom out the machine. I tell him no I don't, otherwise I would look like a retarded frog. He says, "Alright, do what you like." I just say, "OK"
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cell Phones at the gym
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
  2. How to pick-up girls at the Gym
    By Kam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 01:36 PM
  4. Horrible Day at the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-19-2004, 04:58 AM
  5. Robbed at the Gym
    By DarCSA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 08:18 PM
Log in
Log in