Douchebags at the gym...

Page 149 of 312 First ... 147148149150151 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    If you read a little more, you'll see that we were talking about the hip abductor.
    Oh......really? Hmmmmm, guess you didn't catch on that I was being a smartas$. I see Tom did though.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  2. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    Don't even get me started on the team of 4 who use the squat rack for an hour and a half not letting anyone else work in
    Working in on something like the squat is a pain. Unless you have the same general weight used and height, you'll be unracking weight and resetting pins everytime.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Working in on something like the squat is a pain. Unless you have the same general weight used and height, you'll be unracking weight and resetting pins everytime.
    Ya it is generally a pain. Don't really like it training squats with someone else unless we are lifting together.
    •   
       


  4. I use the squat rack for an hour. Just me and a buddy. But you know, how else am I supposed to hit my squats, then front squats, then good mornings?

  5. No doubt! So today, some d bag decides to put a bench in the squat rack, pulls out his stupid workout sheet, n starts doing scull crushers n other $hit, so I go up to him n ask how many sets he has left, he looks at his paper n said 8 more, I waited 10 min, went up to him said excuse me!! Moved his damn bench to an empty spot, n said sorry buddy, I don't have time for this BS!! Ha, am I the d bag or is he?!?! Lol....

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    No doubt! So today, some d bag decides to put a bench in the squat rack, pulls out his stupid workout sheet, n starts doing scull crushers n other $hit, so I go up to him n ask how many sets he has left, he looks at his paper n said 8 more, I waited 10 min, went up to him said excuse me!! Moved his damn bench to an empty spot, n said sorry buddy, I don't have time for this BS!! Ha, am I the d bag or is he?!?! Lol....
    Not sure why he needed to do them there unless super heavy weight. (Side note the gym I am about to go to has benches with rails on it) I would just say you were a bit of a bitch but whatever haha.

  7. Lol.. Yes
  8. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    No doubt! So today, some d bag decides to put a bench in the squat rack, pulls out his stupid workout sheet, n starts doing scull crushers n other $hit, so I go up to him n ask how many sets he has left, he looks at his paper n said 8 more, I waited 10 min, went up to him said excuse me!! Moved his damn bench to an empty spot, n said sorry buddy, I don't have time for this BS!! Ha, am I the d bag or is he?!?! Lol....
    I wouldn't make fun of his workout sheet. It's good to write things down and at least he has a goal/ plan. It may be ****ty but he's working towards his goal

  9. Did I hear some douche in here makin fun of a workout sheet? What's wrong with tracking progress and following a specific template for training? I mean nearly every pro does it.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  10. While I was setting up my deadlift, some douche asked if I wanted to compete with him in deadlifting, then he said that I'll beat him because his legs are weak. Lol was this flirting?!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  11. Probably.

  12. Not to worry, not making fun of workout sheets, have one from my coach too, she's an IFBB pro, just annoyed with this twig in a squat rack, doing scull crushers for way too damn long, lol, lol...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Not to worry, not making fun of workout sheets, have one from my coach too, she's an IFBB pro, just annoyed with this twig in a squat rack, doing scull crushers for way too damn long, lol, lol...
    You annoy me for whatever reason....

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You annoy me for whatever reason....
    well then, tell us how you really feel lol (side note) i still think its a dude

  15. Sounds like a personal problem ,lol...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post

    Working in on something like the squat is a pain. Unless you have the same general weight used and height, you'll be unracking weight and resetting pins everytime.
    I agree but its plain ****ing disrespectful to take it for an hour and a half. Should take a half hour maximum! Any longer and you're resting too long lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    I use the squat rack for an hour. Just me and a buddy. But you know, how else am I supposed to hit my squats, then front squats, then good mornings?
    What about other people in the gym? I don't get it...I'm surprised people don't get into fist fights over this shyt. Its basically saying that you don't give a **** about anyone else but yourself

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    What about other people in the gym? I don't get it...I'm surprised people don't get into fist fights over this shyt. Its basically saying that you don't give a **** about anyone else but yourself
    I agree with this... Other's pay the say gym fee & deserve the same facilities...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    I agree but its plain ****ing disrespectful to take it for an hour and a half. Should take a half hour maximum! Any longer and you're resting too long lol
    Not everyone has the same goals as you, strength training requires longer rest times for maximum intensity.


    Anyway, if someone is actually using the rack and they got there before I did I have no right to boot them off of it. First come, first served.

  20. I'm going to take as long as I need. If they want to work in, I never mind, but my real work is done with a barbell. I don't hurry people along when they take an hour. I either work in or wait.

    Sometimes I take 5 minute rests in between sets, I look at my phone or write down stuff in my log. It's what I need to do.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    I agree but its plain ****ing disrespectful to take it for an hour and a half. Should take a half hour maximum! Any longer and you're resting too long lol
    Wrong
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  22. http://youtu.be/IHBLxCPmnVc

    Played this for a buddy that swears by the smith machine....love this dude!

  23. Ha ha ha, that's great

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You annoy me for whatever reason....
    Yet another one feels the cold shoulder of Jim!

    Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    well then, tell us how you really feel lol (side note) i still think its a dude
    I've never really seen Jim not say exactly how he feels or what he thinks. He's one of the biggest douchebags here on the forum! Lol! Jk!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  25. Jim needs a hug (no homo)

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

    Wrong
    No I'm definitely right about how disrespectful it is and if you sit there for an hour and someone tells a manager you bet your ass they will tell you to move along. You guys sound like major douchebags. Ironic to find you in the douchebag thread.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    No I'm definitely right about how disrespectful it is and if you sit there for an hour and someone tells a manager you bet your ass they will tell you to move along. You guys sound like major douchebags. Ironic to find you in the douchebag thread.
    I think we should all respect each other at the gym. I have never gone up to anyone and told them that their form was crap, or if I could cut in. Everyone critiques each other from afar and thats how it should be. Learn a few new things or just mind your own business. I don't go to the gym to make friends or not make friends. At the end of the day, worry about yourself and your progress...

    Remember that at one point in time, you were new to the gym as well. Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle...
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  28. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Remember that at one point in time, you were new to the gym as well. Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle...
    wrong...I was born jacked! True story

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    wrong...I was born jacked! True story
    i can vouch for this-my uncle was his moms gyno- when the doc slapped his ass, it broke his hand!

    true story
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    wrong...I was born jacked! True story
    i can vouch for this-my uncle was his moms gyno- when the doc slapped his ass, it broke his hand!

    true story
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    wrong...I was born jacked! True story
    Yah, when you were born. Not now!!!!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  32. I dunno "P", he looks like a lean mean machine! Fit as ****!!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    I dunno "P", he looks like a lean mean machine! Fit as ****!!
    Lol, he's what we call skinny/fat! Jk.. He's pretty buff! have you seen him deadlift? Pretty crazy!!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  34. Lol.. Nice

  35. *blushing*

  36. ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  37. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    No I'm definitely right about how disrespectful it is and if you sit there for an hour and someone tells a manager you bet your ass they will tell you to move along. You guys sound like major douchebags. Ironic to find you in the douchebag thread.
    Go screw yourself. I put in more work in using the rack in an hour than you do all week. I have as much right to use the equipment as anyone and will use it in the best way possible. 75% of my total exercises involve heavy weight and a barbell and a large working capacity of heavy sets which takes time. I will use the equipment I pay for however the hell I please. I will let anyone work in on the same exercise as long as they change their own weights and it's reasonable. But there is nothing wrong with using a piece of an equipment for its intended purpose for any period of time and if you think otherwise you're an especially incompetent individual. I work at both of the gyms I workout at and sure as hell wouldn't tell someone to move along for using the equipment properly. And neither would any of my coworkers or managers.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  38. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

    Go screw yourself. I put in more work in using the rack in an hour than you do all week. I have as much right to use the equipment as anyone and will use it in the best way possible. 75% of my total exercises involve heavy weight and a barbell and a large working capacity of heavy sets which takes time. I will use the equipment I pay for however the hell I please. I will let anyone work in on the same exercise as long as they change their own weights and it's reasonable. But there is nothing wrong with using a piece of an equipment for its intended purpose for any period of time and if you think otherwise you're an especially incompetent individual. I work at both of the gyms I workout at and sure as hell wouldn't tell someone to move along for using the equipment properly. And neither would any of my coworkers or managers.
    Feel better?
  39. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

    Go screw yourself. I put in more work in using the rack in an hour than you do all week. I have as much right to use the equipment as anyone and will use it in the best way possible. 75% of my total exercises involve heavy weight and a barbell and a large working capacity of heavy sets which takes time. I will use the equipment I pay for however the hell I please. I will let anyone work in on the same exercise as long as they change their own weights and it's reasonable. But there is nothing wrong with using a piece of an equipment for its intended purpose for any period of time and if you think otherwise you're an especially incompetent individual. I work at both of the gyms I workout at and sure as hell wouldn't tell someone to move along for using the equipment properly. And neither would any of my coworkers or managers.
    You make a good point. Ill say that while it sucks to wait, I wait. Only time I say something is like when the guy last week was using two racks. One to curl, and one to shrug.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    Feel better?
    I didn't feel bad before. I had a great workout today and got paid today. Nothing can bring me down!!!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  

  
 

Log in
Log in