Douchebags at the gym...

Page 149 of 466 First ... 147148149150151 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    the kids at my gym are in their sophomore year of high school wearing their younger sisters v neck and vans along with a hat. like c'mon now
    I believe they are expressing themselves lol... at least I think that's what the kids are calling it these days, I used to call it gay though lol. I still don't know why v necks caught on with the male population
    Why not zoidberg?

2. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    I believe they are expressing themselves lol... at least I think that's what the kids are calling it these days, I used to call it gay though lol. I still don't know why v necks caught on with the male population
    My wife told me I look better in V-neck shirts. I'm not sold on it.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    My wife told me I look better in V-neck shirts. I'm not sold on it.
    Lol you ain't alone there, My wife bought me 4 of them... I wear them to do lawn work haha she gets pissed hahaha. every once and a while I'm nice and I wear one but I hate that stupid v, I say I don't have cleavage to show off so why do I need one.
    Why not zoidberg?

4. Quote Originally Posted by macdady

Lol you ain't alone there, My wife bought me 4 of them... I wear them to do lawn work haha she gets pissed hahaha. every once and a while I'm nice and I wear one but I hate that stupid v, I say I don't have cleavage to show off so why do I need one.
    It might actually be worse if you had the cleavage to show off haha.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    It might actually be worse if you had the cleavage to show off haha.
    Haha I wonder if pec muscles count as man cleavage, but the good kind... I just got a awesome idea lol. They should market v necks to men as pec shirts! Imagine the sales to high schoolers lol
    Why not zoidberg?
    •   

6. I say regular shirt or no shirt. If the woman wants to see some skin she gets it all!!!!!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

7. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I say regular shirt or no shirt. If the woman wants to see some skin she gets it all!!!!!
    Haha nice!
    Why not zoidberg?

8. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

Haha I wonder if pec muscles count as man cleavage, but the good kind... I just got a awesome idea lol. They should market v necks to men as pec shirts! Imagine the sales to high schoolers lol
    I think v necks are super sexy!!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

9. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I think v necks are super sexy!!
    Why is it that women like men in v necks? Lol
    Why not zoidberg?

10. Because women like femininity.

11. Idk bout that lol all the girls I know hate pretty men. I mean they like a good looking men but not a metro dude or whatever those dudes that spend too much time lookin at a mirror are called
    Why not zoidberg?

12. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Because women like femininity.
    Hell my wife must be the only chick that likes lumberjacks left in America then.

1. Prefers beard
    2. Hates v-necks and skinny jeans
    3. Wants sex before I take a shower after the gym.
    4. Likes a good flannel
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Idk bout that lol all the girls I know hate pretty men. I mean they like a good looking men but not a metro dude or whatever those dudes that spend too much time lookin at a mirror are called
    I thinks the word your looking for is douchbags

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

14. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Hell my wife must be the only chick that likes lumberjacks left in America then.

1. Prefers beard
    4. Likes a good flannel
    Hahaha nice
    Why not zoidberg?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    I thinks the word your looking for is douchbags
    Ah yes that's the word.
    Why not zoidberg?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

1. Prefers beard
    4. Likes a good flannel
    Sounds like the lesbians here in Seattle.

17. Only complaints my wife has is that she can use my hands to exfoliate her skin lol makes sexy times interesting haha
    Why not zoidberg?

18. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Only complaints my wife has is that she can use my hands to exfoliate her skin lol makes sexy times interesting haha
    Lmaooo!!! I prefer a naked man but a v neck will do!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

1. Prefers beard
    4. Likes a good flannel
    You sound like Jim Belushi from According To Jim lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

20. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Lmaooo!!! I prefer a naked man but a v neck will do!
    Lol my wife is always telling me to put clothes on because I use every chance I can get to be naked. Hell one time I absentmindedly answered the door naked to some poor sales woman, I had just gotten out of the shower after work and sat on the couch and passed out and the door bell rang so I went for it hahaha. I've never seen eyes get so big, or my gentlemen's sausage get so scared and hide!
    Why not zoidberg?

21. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    You sound like Jim Belushi from According To Jim lol
    I wish they still made that show lol
    Why not zoidberg?

22. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    I wish they still made that show lol
    Me too. It was good.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

23. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

Lol my wife is always telling me to put clothes on because I use every chance I can get to be naked. Hell one time I absentmindedly answered the door naked to some poor sales woman, I had just gotten out of the shower after work and sat on the couch and passed out and the door bell rang so I went for it hahaha. I've never seen eyes get so big, or my gentlemen's sausage get so scared and hide!
    I rarely wear pants around the house, t-shirt and boxers are all I ever wear.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

I rarely wear pants around the house, t-shirt and boxers are all I ever wear.
    Tank top and boy shorts for me!!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

Omg... Lmao o.O

26. Yea after that happened I've got a little note next to the door with a picture of pants on it to remind me to put some on... boxers for me mostly now too
    Why not zoidberg?

27. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Sounds like the lesbians here in Seattle.
    That made me lol. Thanks

28. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

I call it gay also lol

29. Nothing like sexy chest hair sticking out of a v neck! (Blahhhhhhh gross!)

30. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    That made me lol. Thanks
    Mike whats that in your avatar? Looks like an Xray?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  •