Douchebags at the gym...

Page 149 of 588 First ... 147148149150151 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Decided to use my girlfriend's free guest pass at Planet Fitness today.. Came in to use smith machine (no free weight benches) & every single smith machine had unracked weight.
    Ahhhh!!!! Biggest gym pet peeve!! I hate people that don't put their sh*t back!!!! Makes me want to throw DBs at them!!!!!
    That looks like the worst gym ever, ONLY SMITHS!!! Really!!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post

Ahhhh!!!! Biggest gym pet peeve!! I hate people that don't put their sh*t back!!!! Makes me want to throw DBs at them!!!!!
    That looks like the worst gym ever, ONLY SMITHS!!! Really!!!!!
    Why would he even go to planet fitness in the first place :O . I want to go in there and intentionally set off the lunk alarm repeatedly just for fun lol
    •   

3. Haha, trust me.. This is not my gym. I have an old school gym I go to about 20 miles away just because I don't do the commercial gyms. Basically the complete opposite of that place. Just decided to make the woman happy & tell her I'd go with her. LOL

4. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Decided to use my girlfriend's free guest pass at Planet Fitness today.. Came in to use smith machine (no free weight benches) & every single smith machine had unracked weight.
    Why the **** do they have so many smith machines!?!? My gym has two and that's still a little excessive if you ask me.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

5. I went to go lift yesterday. Getting ready to deadlift then realize there are no 45s around. Look over to the leg press and it is STACKED. It is the quad pronged(4 bars to put weights on) leg press. 2 of them were completely loaded up with 45s and then all the rest were on the leg press rack. The weights were barely hanging on. In retrospect I should have taken a pic so I wouldn't have to try and explain all this haha. But ya I have never seen anyone who could justify using that much weight. Especially on that leg press because the seat DIGS into your lower back. They have an added pad just because of it. I guess I missed the leg press king haha.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Haha, trust me.. This is not my gym. I have an old school gym I go to about 20 miles away just because I don't do the commercial gyms. Basically the complete opposite of that place. Just decided to make the woman happy & tell her I'd go with her. LOL
    "Did you get your burn on Bro? Bro's know when they get their burn on!!!!" P.F is an awful gym but their commercials a fawken funny
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

7. Being that I work out in the morning I have to take a shower at my gym before I go to work. This is where my story starts. I work out at a smaller gym they only have three shower stalls. After my work out I notice that all the shower stalls have their water running but only one person was actually taking a shower. So I figure what ever ill hit the bathroom get my work cloths situated and change. 5 min go by one guy gets into the shower he was warming up, the other guy was still taking his shower, and the last stall was STILL Empty! WTF I have to get to work! Well I say F-it and jump into the show, figuring I would take a quick shower while the other guy played with his pud in the changing stall. Well This D-bag heard me get into the shower he was holding for him self, came over, opened the shower and started screaming at me dropping f bombs telling me to get out of the shower, all while I am ass naked soaped up. I'm no punk nor do I try to be a bad ass but there was no way I was letting this pudgy skinny fat time wasting b-hole disrespect me like that. Had he been nice about it and respectfully asked me to get out because he was just about to get in I would have said ok cool and gotten out. Instead I told that c8nt to get his baby d8ck back in the changing stall and wait till I was done. And just to be an A-hole when I got out I turned the water to ice cold, he screamed like a btch when he jumped in the shower. I should have peed in his shampoo! Man he pissed me off today!
    SNS REP

8. Just found this gem on liveleak, DBag took a little to much caffeine today.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f7_1366593219

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Just found this gem on liveleak, DBag took a little to much caffeine today.
    GigidyGigidyGigidyGigidyGigidy GigidyGigidyGigidyGigidyGigidy GigidyGigidyGigidyGigidyGigidy GigidyGigidyGigidyGigidy alllllllllll right!
    SNS REP

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

OMG mad props to the dude doing incline, I'd of dropped it on my chest laughing my ass off. The use of pictures has made this thread so much better lately, we must keep this up!

As for the shower story, bro you kept it real and gave that little dbag a taste of his own medicine. Can't be being a stupid little bitch like that and expect not to be messed with. I started envisioning the 50 cent movie shower scene fight lol
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

WTF IS THAT???? I bet that dude gives a mean......ummmm.......forget it ?

12. Disgusting slobs piss me off. We have paper towel dispensers and trash barrells every 20 feet along the walls of my gym. Yet I still find snot rockets on the floor, loogeys on the walls and mirrors, and today I found a huge crusty snot right above one of the paper towel dispensers. WTF??!!??
    Milk...it does a body good.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    WTF IS THAT???? I bet that dude gives a mean......ummmm.......forget it ?
    Let's be honest.. the guy in that vid got everyone off in 18 seconds. It's a known fact.

14. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Let's be honest.. the guy in that vid got everyone off in 18 seconds. It's a known fact.
    Nch uh i was 19!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

15. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    I can't say that....my wife would be pissed I lasted that long!

16. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    Disgusting slobs piss me off. We have paper towel dispensers and trash barrells every 20 feet along the walls of my gym. Yet I still find snot rockets on the floor, loogeys on the walls and mirrors, and today I found a huge crusty snot right above one of the paper towel dispensers. WTF??!!??
    Your gym bathroom sounds like my old work bathroom. It smelled like a park bathroom and it looked like my coworkers were using the walls to make a booger farm.
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

I'm pretty sure his boyfriend loves him very much. He looks like the kind of guy that if you were in prison you could trade him for one, maybe even two cartons of cigarettes. We'll name him Bubbles
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Your gym bathroom sounds like my old work bathroom. It smelled like a park bathroom and it looked like my coworkers were using the walls to make a booger farm.
    The sad part is, I am not talking about the bathroom at all. I am talking about the free weight area of my gym.
    Milk...it does a body good.

19. Had a kid I hadn't seen before show up at the gym last night wearing a knock-off under armour shirt. Goes and does one lift then stands and looks in mirror beside where I was lifting and adjusts his shirt and admires himself a bit. Really funny part is he was doing seated calf raises then was checking out his upper body.
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

20. Waited to see if anyone was using a bench that had 5 pounds on each side, after ten minutes I finally said **** it and started using it, should have took picture.

21. Saw a guy today using a stability ball to do dumbbell preacher curls (with a 9kg dumbbell). He was hunched over the ball with his legs spread so he didn't fall off... What's the point?? And what happened to good old fashioned lifting?

It seems like every idiot wants to invent a new exercise instead of following a tried and tested routine. I simply don't understand the logic - You can either follow a routine that has been used by literally thousands of people before you, or you can make up some hopeless routine with exercises that have absolutely no physiological or scientific method and wonder why you're A: not getting any results and B: looking like a complete tool in the process.

22. I keep seeing this teenage kid doing biceps. Haven't seen a day where he wasn't doing biceps. There have been times where I saw him do other body parts but everyday seems to be 75% or more biceps. Not a dbag really just kind of funny to watch because this kid is a tall rail. His calves look bigger than his quads. Saw him doing pec deck and I figured he was doing them because he felt them in his biceps haha.

23. I am mini man hear me roar!!!! haha! The guys that grunt so load you look expecting them to have TONS on there chest and really pushing something, but it's mor elike a weight your grandmother can probably lift!
    *wait, or is that just my grandma! lol*
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

24. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I keep seeing this teenage kid doing biceps. Haven't seen a day where he wasn't doing biceps. There have been times where I saw him do other body parts but everyday seems to be 75% or more biceps. Not a dbag really just kind of funny to watch because this kid is a tall rail. His calves look bigger than his quads. Saw him doing pec deck and I figured he was doing them because he felt them in his biceps haha.
    Just by your stats you seem like the kind of guy that that skinny kid wants to be! Why not give him a couple of pointers? And if he cops an attitude them post him in this forum as a D-bag who doesn’t know what the F he is doing.
    SNS REP

25. I never rush people, I'm pretty patient. But when someone walks away from a machine after every set and takes a lot of time walking elsewhere.. c'mon.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cell Phones at the gym
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
  2. How to pick-up girls at the Gym
    By Kam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat