Douchebags at the gym...

Page 122 of 464 First ... 120121122123124 ... Last

1. Incase you haven't seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-91_iXATY8
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

2. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_0WxyKGD7sU
    No curling in the Squat Rack. Thanks Dom
    That guys videos are hilarious
    •   

3. Check out his pump secrets home edition if you haven't!

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Check out his pump secrets home edition if you haven't!

Hilarious:

Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6hY08jDyAA
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_0WxyKGD7sU
    No curling in the Squat Rack. Thanks Dom
    I made the mistake of trying to watch this through my nightly push-up routine. I didn't get past rep 8 I was gasping for air I was laughing so hard.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Check out his pump secrets home edition if you haven't!

LMAO! Masturbating on an exercise ball!

7. [IMG]center=42.676482,-82.777054&zoom=14&markers=42.6 76482,-82.777054&size=400x300&sensor= true[/IMG]

Bro math at work, and yes he did just leave the weight on the bar. Just like he did after he got done doing drop set upright rows on the smith aka just let the weight free fall a foot off the stops.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    [IMG]center=42.676482,-82.777054&zoom=14&markers=42.6 76482,-82.777054&size=400x300&sensor= true[/IMG]

Bro math at work, and yes he did just leave the weight on the bar. Just like he did after he got done doing drop set upright rows on the smith aka just let the weight free fall a foot off the stops.
    is that a fake 45 and 3 25s?
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

is that a fake 45 and 3 25s?
    Bahaha! Wow! Smh! Get em manny!
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

10. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    That guys videos are hilarious
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8nSHzAE5CQ
    I use his shakes when I am bulking haha
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

11. I love this one." Cleanliness score= 7 Rick Ross's" lmao http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_vUxEvEdbs&sns=em

12. "I don't need sex. I make love to myself every day at the gym." LOL lost it after that line!

13. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    I love this one." Cleanliness score= 7 Rick Ross's" lmao http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_vUxEvEdbs&sns=em
    McDonald's wild card = accidental bulking

14. For all you guys watching the bro science vids, he just came out with a new one "ask the brofessor"

15. Watching that now. Love all of Dom's videos
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

16. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    I love this one." Cleanliness score= 7 Rick Ross's" lmao http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_vUxEvEdbs&sns=em
    McDonalds is a calorie circus!

That one was pure freakin gold.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

17. I have never watched that guys videos before. He is ****ing hilarious and pure genious. *Note to self: watch more of those*

18. Oh **** you brofessor, I'm the douche tonight. Watched his videos....spit my water on myself.......gonna go cuddle with the misses ))))
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

19. Bro math! These 2 weigh the same but this ones heavier.

20. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Bro math! These 2 weigh the same but this ones heavier.

The douche I took like 3 pics of at my gym a few pages back does that **** and it annoys the hell outa me, just like everything about this old spice in the way douche gump. He'll set up flat bench and load it with all 10lb weights. I don't get it cus the guys like 6' 5" and looks to be in decent shape, not muscular just like a mildy in shape big guy. Regardless him and his routine are totally ridiculous with his clip board bullchit, dude doesn't even look as if he's breaking a sweat as I don't see how you could working with weight like he does at his size. I'd say maybe it was some low weight high rep routine but he doesn't even do that. He walks around looking like I would stoned off my ass lifting at a "Curves", no intensity, no heavy weight, no real apperent desire to do hard work. His exercises that I've noticed are effective ones "if" done right with proper weight and intensity so he looks like he knows what he's doing to somebody that doesn't. I'm thinking he got some light weight bs routine out of a men's health or something and he printed it out. Everytime he does something (without any exertion of course) he sits up an checks it off and slowly but always in the way somehow mozys over to his next "station" he's set up for himself. It's like a full body routine for a 12 year old . I wish he would just buy a ****ing bowflex and get the **** outa my way , giraffe lookin mother ****er!

21. We got this guy at my gym that regularly works out wearing jeans (I don't know how anyone works out in jeans). He goes over to the leg press and loads it up to the max with 45lbs plates, gets on and moves the weight about an inch for like 10 reps. Considering his size it's impressive that he can move it at all but it annoys the hell out of me seeing him do that and I've never seen him do a full range of motion leg press.

22. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    We got this guy at my gym that regularly works out wearing jeans (I don't know how anyone works out in jeans). He goes over to the leg press and loads it up to the max with 45lbs plates, gets on and moves the weight about an inch for like 10 reps. Considering his size it's impressive that he can move it at all but it annoys the hell out of me seeing him do that and I've never seen him do a full range of motion leg press.
    This is my biggest pet peeve beyond anything else..... And there is always multiple people at gyms who do this from young to older and it's just ridiculous. Most of them wouldn't know what the **** to do with even half the amount of plates on their back in a squat rack!

23. Those are the douche bags you meet at work or at a freinds party etc that say they lift weights and then ask what you max out at then upon your reply they say a number that you know is bullshlt or most likely done half ass since they look like a soggy loaf of bread compared to the solid , hard earned, dieted ,planned, sacrificed, physique that you have slaved over to earn.

Example scenario :

Offender half ass douche: hey, bro do you work out?

Reply: ( with look of, r u stupid?) ya why?

Offender: how much do you max out at on bench

Reply: not really sure right now cus I rarely max but considering I can hit 265x8 right now I'd say I can hit 300 or alil over.

Offender: pshhh that's it? Bro I always press 300, But I don't go down to my chest cus its bad for your shoulders

Reply: oh ya, wow i did not know that...Well that's great for you.... And how many plates is that?

Offender: you don't know? Haha it's two big plates a side.

Reply: (where you have the dilemma because all you want to do is smash him in the face or make an example of his rude ignorance and stomp his false bloated ego into the dirt) &@&)!?!,?&@@)$

24. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Those are the douche bags you meet at work or at a freinds party etc that say they lift weights and then ask what you max out at then upon your reply they say a number that you know is bullshlt or most likely done half ass since they look like a soggy loaf of bread compared to the solid , hard earned, dieted ,planned, sacrificed, physique that you have slaved over to earn.

Example scenario :

Reply: not really sure right now cus I rarely max but considering I can hit 265x8 right now I'd say I can hit 300 or alil over.

Offender: pshhh that's it? Bro I always press 300, But I don't go down to my chest cus its bad for your shoulders

Reply: oh ya, wow i did not know that...Well that's great for you.... And how many plates is that?

Reply: (where you have the dilemma because all you want to do is smash him in the face or make an example of his rude ignorance and stomp his false bloated ego into the dirt) &@&)!?!,?&@@)$

Lol it always come down to them asking "hey bro how much you bench?"

25. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Those are the douche bags you meet at work or at a freinds party etc that say they lift weights and then ask what you max out at then upon your reply they say a number that you know is bullshlt or most likely done half ass since they look like a soggy loaf of bread compared to the solid , hard earned, dieted ,planned, sacrificed, physique that you have slaved over to earn.

Example scenario :

Bahahahaha!!!! 2 plates a side huh! Well sh*t, I'm almost at 300 lbs too then! What a tool!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

Example scenario :

BAHAHAHA....2 plates a side huh! Well then, looks like my bench is close to 300 too!!

27. Dammit....can't quite off of mikes post from my phone!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    Dammit....can't quite off of mikes post from my phone!
    For some strange reason it didn't post the whole thing either. Oh well, it still worked out

29. Either way....was gonna say: if 2 whole plates is 300lbs, I'm doing a lot better than I thought!!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    Either way....was gonna say: if 2 whole plates is 300lbs, I'm doing a lot better than I thought!!!
    That was the irony of the whole thing,.. Or i should say , part of the irony. ;-)
  •