Douchebags at the gym...

Page 122 of 311 First ... 120121122123124 ... Last

  1. I'll just have to hit up my local Nutrition Depot and see what's up with shirts.


    Those guys always give me shirts.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post

    Yeah....not seeing an issue with that. I think the bigger D-bag is the guy spending half his gym time walking back n forth to the fountain
    I hate walking to & from the fountain... I have minimum 1.5L when I'm at the gym, so fuEURk that...

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I gotta wake up in 5 hours, but can't sleep for ****.

    I'm gonna assume that was @Rodja since he has the same shirt.
    Lol... @Rodja isn't that nice to me! ugh... Me too! Darn you alphamine! Lol jk I need to be up in 6 hours!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

    Grrrr... Now I'm jealous!! I'm so tempted to taste fruit punch right now but I have to be up early!!
    Ok... Here's more jealousy then!!! someone from PES hearts me! Lol jk

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86 681"/>
    Fruit Punch is my favorite... I'm over people giving me sh!t for having a pink drink in my hand though...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post

    I hate walking to & from the fountain... I have minimum 1.5L when I'm at the gym, so fuEURk that...
    Our fountain water is the grosses!!!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  6. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

    Our fountain water is the grosses!!!
    They all are...

  7. My usual leg day is wed also. Just figured I'd throw that out there. Lol

  8. I'm admitting that I am a douchebag because I will intentionally do legs on a Monday, because everyone in my gym always works chest on Monday, and they all bench more than they squat. I can't help it, I think it's funny how these dudes walk around like they're all chingon, but they all have chicken legs, lol... Yea...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Estevato58 View Post
    I'm admitting that I am a douchebag because I will intentionally do legs on a Monday, because everyone in my gym always works chest on Monday, and they all bench more than they squat. I can't help it, I think it's funny how these dudes walk around like they're all chingon, but they all have chicken legs, lol... Yea...
    Cardio is my leg day...
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  10. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

    Cardio is my leg day...
    Sub par!! Cardio does not = leg day!!! Now SQUAT!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

    Cardio is my leg day...
    If anything is over 5 reps, I consider it cardio
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    If anything is over 5 reps, I consider it cardio
    Hahaha.....Sean you just gave me a new philosophy!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    If anything is over 5 reps, I consider it cardio
    Rodja says cardio doesn't exist in a life of a PL! :P
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  14. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Rodja says cardio doesn't exist in a life of a PL! :P
    Sean is right: anything over 5 reps is cardio. Kroc rows are my cardio.

    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  15. So who is the bigger douche? The guy that uses too much weight and can only do 1/4 reps or his trainer that is telling him "good job" and "you nailed it!" after each 1/4 rep? Saw this last night. Smh!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  16. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    So who is the bigger douche? The guy that uses too much weight and can only do 1/4 reps or his trainer that is telling him "good job" and "you nailed it!" after each 1/4 rep? Saw this last night. Smh!
    Probably me not being able to budge my max DL attempt but refusing to give up until I give it 3 more attempts. Lol!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    So who is the bigger douche? The guy that uses too much weight and can only do 1/4 reps or his trainer that is telling him "good job" and "you nailed it!" after each 1/4 rep? Saw this last night. Smh!
    The trainer...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

    Probably me not being able to budge my max DL attempt but refusing to give up until I give it 3 more attempts. Lol!
    Yikes....how's your back feel today? Walking away from a lift you want is always tough

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    Yikes....how's your back feel today? Walking away from a lift you want is always tough
    That was monday. Back isn't tight anymore today! haha. 600 is a lot of weight. I've never seen the bar bend that much (and not come up). I dropped down and did a single at 500 and some rep work. Next time.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

    That was monday. Back isn't tight anymore today! haha. 600 is a lot of weight. I've never seen the bar bend that much (and not come up). I dropped down and did a single at 500 and some rep work. Next time.
    When you can toss 500 on a bar so you can get in a rep....you can pretty much do whatever you want in the gym. Zero douche-ness there brother!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    When you can toss 500 on a bar so you can get in a rep....you can pretty much do whatever you want in the gym. Zero douche-ness there brother!!!
    Haha thanks bro. I still want the 600 though then maybe I'll focus on getting my squat number there as well. My gym has actually been very well behaved lately so I can't complain much.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Probably me not being able to budge my max DL attempt but refusing to give up until I give it 3 more attempts. Lol!
    Not douchery, just determination! Aint nothin wrong with that!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  23. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Not douchery, just determination! Aint nothin wrong with that!
    I felt like I'm here yanking on a bar covered in 12 45s and these guys are just like WTF.But then none of them used the rack when I was done nor lifted more than 100 pounds of anything including bench the whole time so, I guess it's okay.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I felt like I'm here yanking on a bar covered in 12 45s and these guys are just like WTF.But then none of them used the rack when I was done nor lifted more than 100 pounds of anything including bench the whole time so, I guess it's okay.
    You could think of it this way
    Your giving them someone to aspire to be like lol
    Why not zoidberg?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I felt like I'm here yanking on a bar covered in 12 45s and these guys are just like WTF.But then none of them used the rack when I was done nor lifted more than 100 pounds of anything including bench the whole time so, I guess it's okay.
    You working out at a preschool?
    Abs on a skinny dude are like tits on a fat chick....it doesn't count.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I felt like I'm here yanking on a bar covered in 12 45s and these guys are just like WTF.But then none of them used the rack when I was done nor lifted more than 100 pounds of anything including bench the whole time so, I guess it's okay.
    Nothing over 100 lbs!? Wow, impressive! My gym just got some new DBs (150 lbs) that I'm excited about but not ready to quite use yet. I'd probably do the same thing you did with the deads if I tried to use those for my DB press and flies! I'd lay back and there I'd be with 300 on my chest! lol!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post

    You working out at a preschool?
    Sometimes I think so.

    Okay the one kid benched like 175...

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    Nothing over 100 lbs!? Wow, impressive! My gym just got some new DBs (150 lbs) that I'm excited about but not ready to quite use yet. I'd probably do the same thing you did with the deads if I tried to use those for my DB press and flies! I'd lay back and there I'd be with 300 on my chest! lol!
    Might have been exaggerating. My gym had 120s but ill be back go school soon and they only go to 80s... Fml. Hahaha yeah I can't imagine trying that. 150s are bigger than 99% can handle for pressing. I only hit weight that high maybe on DB rows on a heavy day. Lol.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  28. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    That was monday. Back isn't tight anymore today! haha. 600 is a lot of weight. I've never seen the bar bend that much (and not come up). I dropped down and did a single at 500 and some rep work. Next time.
    motivation10.jpg
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  29. Not to take away from that insane dead lift but I have an unrelated question ?
    When did doing a bench press consist of bringing the bar down to 6" above the chest and back up ??
    It seems like that's the norm in my gym. I feel like an outcast bringing it down deep !

  30. I attribute it to the fact that most people have no training when they walk into a gym. Going deep on a bench can be pretty awkward and uncomfortable to someone with zero coaching.
    And if that doesn't work for ya.....well there sure are just a lot of D-bags out there!

  31. ^^^ What he said!! Lmao

  32. I love smelling good at the gym! <3

    image-1401513312.jpg
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  33. What about the guy who parks in the car pool spot without a passenger, carries a gym bag, a note pad to log his workout, a stop watch to time his rest between sets, a gallon of water plus a shaker cup for intra workout...oh wait..I'M THAT GUY!!!

  34. ****ing lady douche just drowned me in a god awful perfume tsunami. Get the **** outta here w yo stanky ass bitch!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  35. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    ****ing lady douche just drowned me in a god awful perfume tsunami. Get the **** outta here w yo stanky ass bitch!
    Oh dear I've been hit with the tear gas before... its worse than squatting into your own fart! Hahaha
    Why not zoidberg?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    Oh dear I've been hit with the tear gas before... its worse than squatting into your own fart! Hahaha
    Hahaha I shoildt read this thread while I'm at the gym pretty sure I just disrupted a Pilate's class with my hyena laugh.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  37. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Hahaha I shoildt read this thread while I'm at the gym pretty sure I just disrupted a Pilate's class with my hyena laugh.
    Hahaha awesome. I'm glad I'm not the only one that bursts out laughing from this thread
    Why not zoidberg?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    Hahaha awesome. I'm glad I'm not the only one that bursts out laughing from this thread
    That fart comment has some truth though i fired off a few on my last few reps of deadlifting 345 lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  39. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

    Oh dear I've been hit with the tear gas before... its worse than squatting into your own fart! Hahaha
    My squat farts motivate me!! It's like power gas!

  40. Well that's true I always seem to get up a lot faster from the squatted position if I fart haha... especially if I had my pre workout protein shake. That **** could kill trees lmao
    Why not zoidberg?
  

  
 

Log in
Log in