2 detroit police officers shot and killed...

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about the rest of you but i think they should have the death penalty in every state. the stupid asses that shot these cops should have the same thing done to them. cold blooded killers caught on the cruisers dash cam....

what is everyones feedback on this one......

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Well it depends on what kind of cops these guys were IMO. If they were the kind that joined up to protect and serve the public, then **** those assholes that killed them and give them death or life in prison. If they were the kind of cops that signed up to abuse their power and **** peoples lives because they can, then I say 2 down, however many like them to go.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I think the death penatly is too easy for cold blooded criminals. I like torturing them better than the chair or the lethal injection. Facing torture may not be the best crime deterrent out there but it's the best punishment IMO.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
anyone know which states have the death penalty still? what is sad is that so many people come out and support the police when they die but if they get pulled over they raise hell with it. i cant believe the support of detroiters with the officers that died last week. cops came from all over the country to support these two slain officers. even the regular people were lined up and down the road supporting........... now its all gone everything is back to normal im sure.... its sad

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Alabama does I know for sure... Local PD cheif was killed trying to serve a warrant and the 17 year old that shot him is facing the death penalty.... and I am one that thinks he deserves it.. the guy he shot, was a very cool cheif of police. Never abused his power and was more than likely to try to talk his way out of situation and not have to draw his gun..

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
no offense to Detroit natives, but that place needs the death penalty, or it needs to start deporting them to canada :)))) j/k

smike319

Awards
Well down here in "TEXAS" we not only still have the death penalty, we also hold claim to the most executions out of all of the states.
GOD Bless the South! :)

Anxed

Awards
Well down here in "TEXAS" we not only still have the death penalty, we also hold claim to the most executions out of all of the states.
GOD Bless the South! :)
hehe.. yeah, we'd hang em high down here...

I think the death penatly is too easy for cold blooded criminals.
I agree... but I see the death penalty more of a way to remove those in society that cannot live in society... a weeding out of the filth, if you will... not necessarily as a deterant or punishment... but more a way to protect the rest of society from these vermen...

Last edited:

db682

Awards
  • Established
You Texans dont play boy. Youve had 321 total and the next highest is only 89. Oklamhoma is definitly trying to catch up with you. In 2003 they had 14 but you guys had to out do them by 10 for a 24 total in 2003. Floridas up there on the list to. We rank 5th.

Read a little fact sheet. Its interesting ****. I did a speech on the death penalty about 2 yrs ago for an honors Speech 2 class.

Good ****.
:shoot:
:gore:
:saw:

db