Newsflash ...Site problems at Lion....

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
I woke up today to Find that paypal had reviewed one of our site and descided that we are inviolation of section 11 of there user charter. They have Closed our accounts. After reviewing this with a paypal account rep they are refusing to open the account for 180 days.

We are not happy about this. We are in the prosess of setting up a merchant account with our bank. We hope to be back up ASAP.

Anyone who would like to purchase Lion Products Please visit www.Powernutrition.net/memberstore You will receive the same great products and Fast service you expect at Lion.

There are No Legal issues Here All Orders placed will be shipped on schedual.

We appoliges for any inconvience......... And would Like to thank Power for picking up the slack for us till we get this worked out ...........Lion STaff.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
from there web site

What exactly does that mean?

Sorry this happened.
Remedies and PayPal's Right to Collect From You. Without limiting other remedies, we may update inaccurate or incorrect information you provide to us, contact you by means other than electronically, immediately warn our community of your actions, place a hold on funds in your account, limit funding sources and payments, limit access to an account and any or all of the account's functions (including but not limited to the ability to send money or making withdrawals from an the account), limit withdrawals, indefinitely suspend or close your account and refuse to provide our Services to you if: (a) you breach this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; (c) we believe that your account or activities pose a significant credit or fraud risk to us; (d) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us; or (e) your use of your PayPal account is deemed by PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover to constitute abuse of the credit card system or a violation of credit card rules, including (without limitation), using the PayPal system to test credit card behaviors. Even if they have been recorded as completed in the Recent Activity or History Transaction Log of your PayPal account, transactions are not considered completed until the funds have been charged to the customer's funding source (for payments) or posted to the customer's bank account (for withdrawals). In addition, PayPal reserves the right to hold funds beyond the normal distribution periods for transactions it deems suspicious or for accounts conducting high transaction volumes to ensure integrity of the funds. If we close your account, we will provide you notice and pay you all of the unrestricted funds held in your PayPal account. Additionally, to secure your performance of this Agreement, you grant to PayPal a lien on and security interest in your account. In addition, you acknowledge that PayPal may setoff against any accounts you own for any obligation you owe PayPal at any time and for any reason allowed by law. These obligations include both secured and unsecured debts and debts you owe individually or together with someone else. PayPal may consider this Agreement as your consent to PayPal's asserting its security interest or exercising its right of setoff should any law require your consent. The rights described in this section are in addition to and apart from any other rights.

MaddCapp

Awards
Hey -

I don't see the UCP-1 listed at Power Nut ... tried ordering from lion a day or two ago and had some hangups. Now I know why. Anyway - is it going to be available through PN or should I plan on waiting?

Power Nutrition

We are sold out of UCP-1. BDC discontinued it but Lion still has some left.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry to learn of your problems, but I never liked PayPal anyway. (Too many security issues.) This way, things may work out for the best for you in the long run.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
How about working it so you can accept personal checks online? I would love to see Power Nutrition utilize this feature as well.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
there is a $5 fee threw our merchant account and a big fine to us if the check doesn't clear ...sorry credit cards it is. if you have a checking account you can get a check card.......thats what I use no intrestand it comes out of my checking.

Last edited:
supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I can't access the site, how much is UCP-1? :D

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
won't be up for a few days we are uploading a new store it will take some time to get the bugs out