Steroid sources friending people on facebook...wtf?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else getting these? It seems on facebook, all of a sudden I get all these shady dealers befriending, and some even offer free samples(wtf do you do for a sample of roids :privateeye:) I generally see it as either 100% fake, or possibly stings being set up. :drillsergeant:

Just wondering is this BS is circling around anyone else....and how did they find me :paranoid:

Note this is not to discuss sources or names, just the occurrence of weirdos trying to set things like this up on one of the most insecure portions of the net....

So no name repeating, just a yes or no if you are experience weirdness

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
Steroids probably ARE being distributed via facebook and the feds are probably wise to it. Sounds like a sting operation or just spammers.

W

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
add them and see if they'll play mafia wars with you

becca79

becca79

Awards
sounds like the feds are trying to bait people. I dont have a facebook but you never know who someone is. Could be feds..Could be dealers...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
That is my opinion of it, feds chasing down the tard stragglers dumb enough to purchase off a FB dealer :sigh1:

Sadly I have seen some responses of people ( I accepted friend request from one) post onto their homepage about shipping an such....oy the masses, they be not educated. Wait we covered that already in about 200 other threads.

I found it odd, to me it seems similar to websites that have STEROIDS right in the name :mischievous: only a fool would be that kinda fool...

Just wondering how wide spread this thing is. Why cant the feds leave the steroids alone. :surprised:

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a sting operation for sure. Or it could be an interesting anomaly I noticed recently.. Allow me to illustrate:

2+ years ago I had emailed a girl I was talking to, potential date yada yada yada..so she is in my address book by default. I am using Gmail by the way so it adds people to your address book..
Lo and behold a few weeks ago I came across her profile under the *suggestions* box to add her as a friend when you login to facebook.. No one I know could know her at all.. guaranteed!
Now, my theory is that information is being shared between facebook and gmail in the way you see advertisements in your gmail based on keywords found in your email conversations..
Or, you are bright enough to put steroids as one of your interests.. You see if you click on the links that are your interests you will find others that like the same thing..
MK9

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else getting these? It seems on facebook, all of a sudden I get all these shady dealers befriending, and some even offer free samples(wtf do you do for a sample of roids :privateeye:) I generally see it as either 100% fake, or possibly stings being set up. :drillsergeant:

Just wondering is this BS is circling around anyone else....and how did they find me :paranoid:

Note this is not to discuss sources or names, just the occurrence of weirdos trying to set things like this up on one of the most insecure portions of the net....

So no name repeating, just a yes or no if you are experience weirdness

The internet is an evil place Z:saevil:

Seriously.

As great as the net is,it's also opens all of us to BS,scams,etc.
IP addys are tracked all over the world.Once you log on to the www,your privacy is no longer private.
Hell,bin laden may be monitoring AM as we speak:paranoid:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Seriously.

IP addys are tracked all over the world.Once you log on to the www,your privacy is no longer private.
Well bin fcko if your listening send me some of that gold seal Pakistani hash we used to get in canada, I could sure use some to calm my anger these days.

I dont smoke much at all theses days (highschool hell ya)
but I do enjoy the nice clean relaxing feeling of toking hash.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Seriously.

hell, I am mates with Bin Ladin on facebook. And here's a few others I met along the way:

Pope Benedict
Clitty Delish
Arseholeman
Buster Gonads
Fidel Castro
Gaylord Fokker
Mark Chopper Read
Marqui de Sade
Pung Anus
Ron Arsewhipe
Shititties McTitties
Will Fucknuckle
. . . . and three people with the same name as I (it's kinda a hobbie)

I was mates with Jesus Crist of Israel, but we fell out over a religious debate :gay:

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
It's probably reps trying to sell The One. :lmao:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's probably reps trying to sell The One. :lmao:
hahahaha:lol5::18:

thats hilarious...I think in a few years we will all lokk back on "the one" and laugh that this garbage was ever produced or used by anyone.

I feel sorry for the people who blew money on it, and I keep seeing threads about "how to gain weight on the one" or "who can gain the most weight on the one" then the companylays out this monster diet plan that anyone would gain weight off.

I like the companys products....but the one is laughable.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahaha:lol5::18:

thats hilarious...I think in a few years we will all lokk back on "the one" and laugh that this garbage was ever produced or used by anyone.

I feel sorry for the people who blew money on it, and I keep seeing threads about "how to gain weight on the one" or "who can gain the most weight on the one" then the companylays out this monster diet plan that anyone would gain weight off.

I like the companys products....but the one is laughable.
Have you tried it? I think its laughable for you to make comments on it without doing so.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried it? I think its laughable for you to make comments on it without doing so.
Nice of their rep to come in and chime in, I have 2 friends who used it and ive done enough research to know its junk, thats my opinion not everyone's, and if you read what i said I said I really like all the other products! and to add I think you guys are one of the better and more innovative compaines out there....needless to say I know enough about hormones to not waste my time with the One, dont take offense dude its just my opinion.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to know what it is you think you know about hormones that makes the One a waste or junk.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to know what it is you think you know about hormones that makes the One a waste or junk.
I could care a less about arguing with you or proving my position to you about anything...including the one

My opinion is simply my opinion, i never asked you to like it nor do I care oif you like it.

For the 3rd time now....I like applied Nutraceuticals , I think hey have great innovative products, and there reps for the most part seem informed and helpful...Im sorry that i dont love "the one" and that its not for me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know, i'd just like to hear why as I don't understand what you think makes it a bad hormone. I've talked to Patrick Arnold and he basically said if the feds hadn't been up his ass about anabolics the one was one of the compounds that he would have tried to bring out. M-DHT was good enough that it got banned :), and the one is a prohormone to and relative of M-DHT. So just wondering what it is that makes it a bad idea to you.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know, i'd just like to hear why as I don't understand what you think makes it a bad hormone. I've talked to Patrick Arnold and he basically said if the feds hadn't been up his ass about anabolics the one was one of the compounds that he would have tried to bring out. M-DHT was good enough that it got banned :), and the one is a prohormone to and relative of M-DHT. So just wondering what it is that makes it a bad idea to you.
honestly for the most part just feedback, im really not trying to be a dck and im sorry for insulting the product, if i ever get the extra cash maybe ill try a bottle if the price goes down a tad, maybe run it with IGF or soemthing, im sure it has soem good pros to it.

Again my bad for bashing it without my own experience to back it up.

could always send me a bottle so I can try it out.....lol

Jk cheers

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D I know some of the reps get a bit aggressive about pushing it. I know a handful of people haven't had the greatest results from it, but then I can point to guys who gained 5lbs on a 12 week cycle of testosterone, or 4lbs on 4 weeks of superdrol too. Overall to me what makes the one stand out is how good you feel while on it, and the easy PCT with no real losses in PCT. whether its the biggest mass/strength gainer i won't get into, but honestly feeling good for the 4 weeks vs feeling like taking a nap whenever you aren't in the gym (like superdrol or pheraplex) or growing nice boobs (like many people are on the tren products), i'll stick with the one, or plain testosterone :)

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:D I know some of the reps get a bit aggressive about pushing it. I know a handful of people haven't had the greatest results from it, but then I can point to guys who gained 5lbs on a 12 week cycle of testosterone, or 4lbs on 4 weeks of superdrol too. Overall to me what makes the one stand out is how good you feel while on it, and the easy PCT with no real losses in PCT. whether its the biggest mass/strength gainer i won't get into, but honestly feeling good for the 4 weeks vs feeling like taking a nap whenever you aren't in the gym (like superdrol or pheraplex) or growing nice boobs (like many people are on the tren products), i'll stick with the one, or plain testosterone :)
well said, I just sold my tren poducts with a bottle of M1T, feel like crap be angry all the time, sleeep all the time...no thanks....I actually have never used test but may be running some very shortly (safely and wisely) and I give you my word i will give the one an honest look.

It isnt about 20lbs in 1 month, your right slow and steady gains without many sides sounds WAY better to me.

most of these orals in my opinion are barely runable due to the sides u listed.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have The One in my room. If life gets back on track anytime soon, I will give it a go this winter(I should have 2 jobs here soon, God willing). Next 2 years of my life will be Work-lifting-sleep(gona squeeze some school in too).

So I will be able to finally decide myself, I been watching the back and forth about The One with interest.

Either that or I am gona man up and run Test E this winter. But was also looking at pinning EQ, it seems easier on the body, plus I dont wanna swell on the Test and it be obvious I am juicing lol.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya I learned not to mess with my hormones when things in my life arent on track, or im down and out....I just find the hormone manipulation messes with my mind too much....but on a positive (for me at least) while selling my tren extreme and M1T I just happened to find the best friend of the man who runs the biggest underground lab in my city, Im awaiting his response on when im good to go as we speak.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, dosed moderarely and with an AI with it you can run test e and not get any appreciable bloat. if you start out at 10% bf or lower its even easier

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
well, dosed moderarely and with an AI with it you can run test e and not get any appreciable bloat. if you start out at 10% bf or lower its even easier
considering I will be about 170-175 by that time...and likely blow up to 195ish if I do it right over 3 months lol.

I would def use an AI on a Test cycle anyways, for control. Plus I am trying to figure out exactly how to plan hcg, and wether or not I want Test E or Test cyp since they are both the same essentially.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
which one do I want? cyp prop or eth?
Prop always costs more..which makes me mad, and requires much more pinning.

I find in my research Eth and Cyp are so close its hard to tell them apart effect wise.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly although its a drag, whether you use cyp, prop or e dosing every day is best dosing scheme. It sucks, but its lowest side effects which is valuable. for same dose of test you need less AI (or no) to keep estrogen down. dosing 140mg a week (TRT dose) once a week with cyp requires AI for a lot of guys, dosing 20mg of it a day doesn't....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
honestly although its a drag, whether you use cyp, prop or e dosing every day is best dosing scheme. It sucks, but its lowest side effects which is valuable. for same dose of test you need less AI (or no) to keep estrogen down. dosing 140mg a week (TRT dose) once a week with cyp requires AI for a lot of guys, dosing 20mg of it a day doesn't....
I was actually contemplating the idea of what the effects of pinning Test E EOD would be on stabilizing your levels and side effects. Say 500mg broken up into EOD increments. Shouldnt this also enhance gains, with more moderation in estrogen since estrogen is actually a good thing for gains, so you can dose an AI lighter or maybe even skip it till the end?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One guy spoke even of doing multiple daily shots even using cyp. was talking about 2 30mg shots a day. The thing that makes it a little easier is that with small amounts like that, injecting is less painful. so even though its more often, even just every other day like you are talking helps. So call it 250mg/ml cyp, dose it at 1/2 ml EOD for 437.5mg/wk, or even at 1/4 ml ED for the same dosage. Thats vs 1ml 2x a week for the 500mg. 1/4ml you hardly notice, so there are more spots you can do it.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I guess obviously alo of homework needs to be done but when I find out which one im getting ill run it past u boys again.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
multiple times a day, dang lol. I am not sure how well I will deal with pinning yet. Thats a big one for me, I know I have been terrorized of needles my entire life until I started giving blood. Then again just sticking it into the muscle wont bother me, its viens that creep me out.

I am going to be getting a job changing oil here soon, so ED sounds kinda hard considering washing up never really gets a grease monkey clean. Especially 2 times ED lol. 14 times a week? I could see trying ED sometime though.