Kind of worried

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Just found out I have blood in my urine. So much it was uncountable in my collection. Also my kidney numbers are out of wack. Got an appointment with a urologist. F'ing worried.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Just found this on the net:

BUN concentrations may be elevated when there is excessive protein breakdown (catabolism), significantly increased protein in the diet,

My creatinine levels were fine, just my BUN levels were off. Still doesn't explain the blood in the urine though.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you recently had any changes in your diet, and/or macro break-down?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I will post it.

@IL. Definitely raised my protein intake significantly. Doing carb cycling. As I posted, it would explain elevated BUN but not the blood in the urine.

WBC - 8.7 (4.0-10.5)
RBC - 5.3 (4.3-5.9)
Hgb - 15.5 (13.9-18.0)
Hct - 45.7 (39.0-55.0)
MCV - 85 (80-100)
MCH - 28.9 (26.0-34.0)
MCHC - 33.9 (31.0-37.0)
Plat - 297 (150-415)
Seg - 71.9 (45.0-75.0)
Lymph - 23.6 (20.0-45.0)
Mono - 4.0 (0.0-10.0)
Glu - 99(65-99)
BUN - 37 (5-26) - HIGH
Creat - 1.4 (0.5-1.5)
pH - 6.0 (4.6-8.0)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Been with any really skanky ho's recently?

Any burning or really strong smell to your p?

Might be an infection.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Stupid question, but i always ask it. Drinkin' enough water to match the protein?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I drink about 10 cups a day. Should be enough. BUN can be due to excessive protein and a positive nitrogen balance which all makes sense due my diet and using 1AD and 4AD. I think it may be more prostate related because I had blood in my urine when I was using Dbol/Test before. Guess the urologist will help figure it all out.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Did you take a hit/fall to the kidneys lately? That'll do it too.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Just found out I have blood in my urine. So much it was uncountable in my collection. Also my kidney numbers are out of wack. Got an appointment with a urologist. F'ing worried.
Good luck bro. Read all all replies and don't have too much to add - the doctors should be able to take care of it.