Pissed off about Support for computers and such....

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
im so pissed tonight at these companies that have their support people overseas, i called tonight with some questions about a wireless modem i bought and the guy could hardly talk any english. what the F*%K!!!!!!! our country is all screwed up, we buy this stuff and then cant do sh*t with it because we cant understand their stupid ass service techs............

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
im so pissed tonight at these companies that have their support people overseas, i called tonight with some questions about a wireless modem i bought and the guy could hardly talk any english. what the F*%K!!!!!!! our country is all screwed up, we buy this stuff and then cant do sh*t with it because we cant understand their stupid ass service techs............
Whats your problem - i can probably help you.

smike319

Awards
If goldylight can't help I also may be of some assistance. I own a little computer shop and I can have may tech talk to you over the phone to walk you thtough your problem. Usually things can be fixed over the phone, but not always!
Just PM me!

Good Luck bro!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I would be happy to offer my service for the low rate of $50 an hr. ;)

db682

Awards
  • Established
Dam you r cheap :eek: i go 75-150 depending on the work.
Holy crap, $75-$150 an hour for over the phone customer service. Might as well call a sex line and ask them to give you customer service at that rate.
Im in the wrong line of work. But thank god Im a wiz with electronics and do all my computer repairs myself. No offense but Id hate to be sending yalls kids to college. ;)

db

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Holy crap, $75-$150 an hour for over the phone customer service. Might as well call a sex line and ask them to give you customer service at that rate.
Im in the wrong line of work. But thank god Im a wiz with electronics and do all my computer repairs myself. No offense but Id hate to be sending yalls kids to college. ;)

db
Thats in person - not over the phone - dam i wish i could make that over the phone - i would never leave the house....