Unbreakable

1. Unbreakable
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

2. That is crazy stuff. I wonder what the odds are of surviving a plane crash. Probably a better chance to win the lottery than survive a crash.

3. Quote Originally Posted by texaswolf View Post
    That is crazy stuff. I wonder what the odds are of surviving a plane crash. Probably a better chance to win the lottery than survive a crash.
    Thats why I play the lotto twice a week and NEVER fly !
    •   

4. that girl might as well of won the lottery 10 times in a row lol
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

5. I hope Samuel L Jackson doesn't see this.

6. wow the only survivor? what a miracle.

7. Holy...

8. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    I hope Samuel L Jackson doesn't see this.
    Glassman is always watching...waiting...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

9. Quote Originally Posted by jumpcannon View Post
    wow the only survivor? what a miracle.
    it'll be pretty ****ty next week when we see her in the papers..knocked over crossing the road
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”