Fantasy Baseball 2009

Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Try and possibly package him. I'd look into maybe pushing him for Soriano. Soriano gets hot in the last 2 months of the season.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Try and possibly package him. I'd look into maybe pushing him for Soriano. Soriano gets hot in the last 2 months of the season.
    I'd likely have to package with Beckham...

He MIGHT trade straight up... but Becks is my current DH - at least until Hunter gets back. He also has Adam lind who he was open to trading.
    •   

3. Actually, I don't see why he wouldn't trade straight up. McLouth is outperforming.

Question is, do I include Becks to get Lind?

4. Lind is solid.

How about Jones...F*cking studly once again

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Lind is solid.

How about Jones...F*cking studly once again
    Damn dude, just peeped that... Homeboy is ballin...

Who would you like better second half... Soriano or Lind...?

Soriano is obviously cheaper (S.Up for McLouth)

Becks gives me nice backup depth for 3B AND SS.

6. I'd roll the dice with Soriano. Remember, Lind has reached career highs in all hitting categories and never played past 89 games til this season. The second half takes a toll on young players. The owner of Lind probably has a huge boner for him and will try to rape you.

Soriano is turning the corner with a 6 game hitting streak; would have been twelve if not being robbed of that one hit on the 12 of July.

7. I don't know what it is about Beckham the kid is just the truth. Can't wait to see what numbers he puts up in that double header tommorrow

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I'd roll the dice with Soriano. Remember, Lind has reached career highs in all hitting categories and never played past 89 games til this season. The second half takes a toll on young players. The owner of Lind probably has a huge boner for him and will try to rape you.

Soriano is turning the corner with a 6 game hitting streak; would have been twelve if not being robbed of that one hit on the 12 of July.
    He has Ibanez - which is his rape target... Lind would be dooable for McLouth and Becks, but I need some bench strength just in case. I like Soriano, all those Dominicans get nasty when the sun comes out - thats why I scooped Cano.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I don't know what it is about Beckham the kid is just the truth. Can't wait to see what numbers he puts up in that double header tommorrow
    I'm digging him too. Great contact hitter.

On another note, I may need to quit this Glocoballlzzz... I think its f*ckin with my blood sugar levels. I'm getting lethargic after my meals - and I don't feel like working out - which is really odd for me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    He has Ibanez - which is his rape target... Lind would be dooable for McLouth and Becks, but I need some bench strength just in case. I like Soriano, all those Dominicans get nasty when the sun comes out - thats why I scooped Cano.

I'm digging him too. Great contact hitter.

On another note, I may need to quit this Glocoballlzzz... I think its f*ckin with my blood sugar levels. I'm getting lethargic after my meals - and I don't feel like working out - which is really odd for me.
    Personally I'd ride Becks til the wheels fall off. He isn't moving from 3rd anytime soon.

What's your dosing and meal plans with Gbol? How long are you waiting to dose and when?

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Personally I'd ride Becks til the wheels fall off. He isn't moving from 3rd anytime soon.

What's your dosing and meal plans with Gbol? How long are you waiting to dose and when?
    Most days just:
    2 caps preWO (20 min) - Around 5:30
    2 caps PostWO (20 min) - Around 9:30
    •   

11. Jones just flied out. I'm dropping him.

12. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Most days just:
    2 caps preWO (20 min) - Around 5:30
    2 caps PostWO (20 min) - Around 9:30
    If you aren't taking in carbs with it, it's gonna f*ck you up.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Jones just flied out. I'm dropping him.

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    If you aren't taking in carbs with it, it's gonna f*ck you up.
    Nah man... at least 50 - but more than likely 100 or so grams.

14. Sh*t sounds wack. Have you tried going to 1 cap?

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Sh*t sounds wack. Have you tried going to 1 cap?
    Couple times. Wasn't nearly as bad. Suppose I can experiment. Maybe I'll just use it PostWO for awhile. Can't afford the lethargy.

16. You can always dose pre bed, but it just seems like a waste then.

I'm thinking of dropping Scott Kazmir....thoughts?

17. I'm sitting here trying to down a shake with water...why the f*ck can't I finish it. Nauseated...

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    You can always dose pre bed, but it just seems like a waste then.

I'm thinking of dropping Scott Kazmir....thoughts?
    In favor of whom?

Remember when he struck out 240 in 2007 in like 200 odd innings? Who ever thought it would come to this? Ks are way down... given up 5+ER multiple times, and rarely goes deeper than 5 INN - if that.

I'd try to shop him to 3 or 4 teams, just blind offers... if nothing comes of it (at least a conversation) - drop him.

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I'm sitting here trying to down a shake with water...why the f*ck can't I finish it. Nauseated...
    Preggers?

20. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    In favor of whom?

Remember when he struck out 240 in 2007 in like 200 odd innings? Who ever thought it would come to this? Ks are way down... given up 5+ER multiple times, and rarely goes deeper than 5 INN - if that.

I'd try to shop him to 3 or 4 teams, just blind offers... if nothing comes of it (at least a conversation) - drop him.
    Yea I know. 2007 is the only thing keeping him on my team right now. I can't stand him f*cking up my week...Strong starts by Hanson, Nolasco, Billingsley, Felix Hernandez and Chris Carpenter only to get sh*tted on...

There isn't much in the FA pool, but the dude is straight crap right now. I might bench his ass til I get some consistency.

21. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Preggers?
    I've never really found a protein powder that's good in water. I picked up some ATW PB Cup after hearing how good it is...still slimy to me in water. I don't want the extra cals right now.

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I've never really found a protein powder that's good in water. I picked up some ATW PB Cup after hearing how good it is...still slimy to me in water. I don't want the extra cals right now.
    ON Extreme Milk Chocolate works for me...

Extra cals from Milk?! Are you bulemic?

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Yea I know. 2007 is the only thing keeping him on my team right now. I can't stand him f*cking up my week...Strong starts by Hanson, Nolasco, Billingsley, Felix Hernandez and Chris Carpenter only to get sh*tted on...

There isn't much in the FA pool, but the dude is straight crap right now. I might bench his ass til I get some consistency.
    Bench trip sounds good... You have an awesome staff as is. If he turns it around, just a bonus.

24. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    ON Extreme Milk Chocolate works for me...

Extra cals from Milk?! Are you bulemic?
    I usually throw in some other things in my shake...switching things up for a change.

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I usually throw in some other things in my shake...switching things up for a change.
    I just took a Bolz with a nice bowl of Kashi GOlean Crunch.

26. Nice...I'll probably be up for another hour or 2...still on Iraq time.

27. Word. I'm on some weird ass time myself... Just because I like TV too much.

28. I'm just bored...don't want to sleep. I might play some Ps3 in a bit.

29. McLouth is "outperforming" who? He's hitting like .250 and had only 2HR and 5RBI in July.

Dude...........Beuhrle's perfecto was worth 97 points in my league! Commish put in all these crazy incentives for CG, SHO, no-no, perfect, cycles, etc this year.

30. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    McLouth is "outperforming" who? He's hitting like .250 and had only 2HR and 5RBI in July.

Dude...........Beuhrle's perfecto was worth 97 points in my league! Commish put in all these crazy incentives for CG, SHO, no-no, perfect, cycles, etc this year.
    It was worth 65 in my league. 97 sounds a little crazy.

McLouth is outperforming Soriano in nearly every offensive stat this season... I'm not talking about July.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anybody interested in an AM fantasy baseball league?
    By Trauma1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 07:22 PM
  2. fantasy baseball
    By peace_frog in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 04:38 PM
  3. any fantasy baseball leagues ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 03:31 PM
  4. Fantasy Baseball(yahoo leagues)