Deodorant question

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question, I have been trying different deodorants as for some obsurd reason, I am becoming slightly stinky recently. I am going to correlate that to the recent humidity here in Eastern Pa. However, that aside, does anyone here recommend a particular roll on deodorant that doesnt leave white residue and actually covers the aromas?

Thanks

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Quick question, I have been trying different deodorants as for some obsurd reason, I am becoming slightly stinky recently. I am going to correlate that to the recent humidity here in Eastern Pa. However, that aside, does anyone here recommend a particular roll on deodorant that doesnt leave white residue and actually covers the aromas?

Thanks
Honestly Old Spice never has failed me. I have tried, Axe, Addidas, Xtreme, etc. Old Spice seems to work right. usually I almost dont need deodorant even after the gym, but lately It is a necessity as well for me.

Then I use my Diesel fuel for life cologne and maybe a spritz of axcite to top it off.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
you may try the clinical strength one, it is white but it goes on before you go to bed, haven't had problem with odor

J

jonnyxbox22

Awards
yeah i have to go with old spice too...i tried some extreme stuff and it didn't work all that well=

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys. Much appreciated, I need all the help I can get.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Thanks
old spice ever clear no white residue. I like the after hours scent it smells really good.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rightguard antiperspirant! Only problem is the gel kind will turn the armpits of your shirt yellow. Also, a shower at least once a week will prolly help too.

Glad I could help!

psulifter

psulifter

Awards
Certain Dri. Not a deodorant per se, but it shrinks the sweat glands in the pits and makes you stop sweating there. I sweat a lot during the day, and this stuff is like magic. You can find it at CVS or Rite Aid for $7.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Do you shave your pits?

And have you tried Gillette clear gel?

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Old Spice Red Zone is the absolute best deoderant that I've ever used. Put it on in the morning after showering and I'm good all day, even after my afternoon workout there's no bad smells from my pits. That stuff will keep your underarms smelling great all day.

I like the After Hours, Swagger, and Showtime scents.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Certain Dri. Not a deodorant per se, but it shrinks the sweat glands in the pits and makes you stop sweating there. I sweat a lot during the day, and this stuff is like magic. You can find it at CVS or Rite Aid for $7.
I as well. You've found success with this, then?

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just bought the degree clinical strength. I gotta put it on prior to bed? gonna give it a whirl. Its funny, I think my dead fathers stink is coming through me

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Degree is the only stuff I have used for a decade now... has never failed me.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use Degree, but not the clinical strength. I always get the twin-pack for like $3.50 or something like that.

RPN needs to make a pheromone deodorant. That would be sweet.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to have to talk to Dsade about that.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to have to talk to Dsade about that.
Ya I just posted a thread as soon as I said it. lol - It would be a good idea, no? I like their renegade stuff. I wouldn't mind a fresh scented deodorant though. Not that leathery smell.

psulifter

psulifter

Awards
I as well. You've found success with this, then?
It works very well for me. You have to be consistent for the first few weeks, then like 3-4x a week afterwards. If you start to get irritation, back off the frequency of use/amount applied.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It works very well for me. You have to be consistent for the first few weeks, then like 3-4x a week afterwards. If you start to get irritation, back off the frequency of use/amount applied.
My friends grandfather invented that stuff. Dude's loaded. That stuff can't be good for you in the long run, though. Not that any of it is.

S

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Any recent diet changes that might effect your BO ? Personally a higher sodium diet makes me stink a lot quicker .

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. I have absolutely zero issues with odor, but I perspire heavily in this humidity. I live in the Niagara Region with 98% humidity sandwiched between two great lakes, so it becomes pretty humid here. Thanks for the info., though; I will look into it.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
Rightguard antiperspirant! Only problem is the gel kind will turn the armpits of your shirt yellow...
Yep, and after awhile those yellow stains tend to become hard solid places that no detergent known to man will remove.

J

jim623

I sweat my ass off day in and day out. South Louisiana heat shows no mercy. Old Spice High Endurance pure sport, FTW.

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
Mitchum Man
Absolutely. It's one of the more expensive deodorant/antiperspirants (still not really expensive though) and does a bang-up job. Other brands gave me a rash too. Mitchum is the only one that doesn't.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Just use an antibacterial soap like Dial in the shower. Wash your pits well and then a simple stick of Right Guard gel that smells good does the trick.

GICH!!!

J

jim623

Just use an antibacterial soap like Dial in the shower. Wash your pits well and then a simple stick of Right Guard gel that smells good does the trick.

GICH!!!
Haha, that's right, you gotta wash all the crevises real good with soap, that helps big time. Don't forget to rise.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
and it helps if you trim your underarm hair lol the big bush is no bueno

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Yep, and after awhile those yellow stains tend to become hard solid places that no detergent known to man will remove.
HAHA, damn that happens with Old Spice Red Zone to my white t's eventually too lol. The deodorant is still the truth though, glad to see some others in here know of it's greatness.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
HAHA, damn that happens with Old Spice Red Zone to my white t's eventually too lol. The deodorant is still the truth though, glad to see some others in here know of it's greatness.
Good to know Old Spice does it too. Will take that one off my list to try...

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
you may try the clinical strength one, it is white but it goes on before you go to bed, haven't had problem with odor
+1 On the Clinical Strength one's, even after my morning cardio I'm still fresh.

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
I have never found anything that works as well as Arrid XX Dry solid...and I am also a sweat machine. Does not stain from what I have experienced.