Good "Clean" Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
I'm about to get dressed, and run to the store and get me a half gallon of Tequila... Who's ready for a Blue Lagoon?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're going to waste Tequila on a mix drink like a Blue lagoon?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, Vodka is for blue lagoons... How do you make it with Tequila?

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Umm, i think its a "Blue Lagoon Margarita"

Tequila, Lime Juice, 7-up, Blue Coracao, and Pineapple Juice

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
No drinking for me today. :sad3:

Maybe later tonight though. :sgrin:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting the liquor ready for the 4th weekend. I'm pretty simple though. Vodka-Cranberry-Sprite or Vodka-orange juice.

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
Maybe we really did get away with more than we thought at BN. Our humor just isn't appreciated anywhere. :banghead:

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting the liquor ready for the 4th weekend. I'm pretty simple though. Vodka-Cranberry-Sprite or Vodka-orange juice.
Vodka, cranberry and Sprite/7-up is good. I was never a huge fan of vodka and orange juice, though. Vodka and tonic with a slice of lime is probably my favorite vodka drink.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe it isn't the multiple forums, maybe it's that your humor really isn't... funny?

Seriously though, there are lines and common sense usually prevails when trying to decide wher ethat line is. Feel free to look at the last thread and find a few line crossers. You can have a good time, joke,make fun-of and post random thoughtless posts but there are rules. it's not too hard to have a good time and follow the rules. We do it all the time.

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
I agree with Jay, we crossed the line. that's in the past. We know what we done and we need to change for the better and put it behind us. anyhow...

I just picked up a Half Gallon of Jose Cuervo and a fifth of Parrot Bay Key Lime for a grand total of 7.00$...... oh, i get a good discount when the boss isn't around :)

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
Rum and coke is usually my poison.

Sane works in a liqour store. He has probably commented on it dozens of times. Sane will be sad that you aren't paying attention to what he types now.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He's always commenting on my lats. That makes it hard to pay attention to anything else he says.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Jaxk and coke is better!

Sane you still bouncing as well?

CC10

Awards
jack n cokes are awesome....then straight shots are the **** too....i like rubbing my lats down with natty ice sometimes

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jack n cokes are awesome....then straight shots are the **** too....i like rubbing my lats down with natty ice sometimes
Holy sh!t! CC's here! He finally learnt how to spell AM! :toofunny:

WTF do they have dirty words in the smilies but **** them out when we type them.

For ex: :gives: But, when I type it, it comes out as ****.

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
I do in fact work at a liquor store.. My buddy stole a Case of Corona and two 30 packs of Miller lite tonight, and i went over his house so he could print me out my Resume' and Cover letter and when i was over there he gave me a 12 pack of Corona :)

Oh and we had a couple Coronas with some Parrot Bay's Key Lime in them, god damn they are good.. nice lime flavor, and it makes the Corona a little sweet.. pretty nice..

Does life get better than that?

P.S. i'm sad Roids doesn't pay attention to his little brother :(

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Yes Sir.. its the only way to go when you're underpaid :)

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are they hiring at your liquor store? I could use a gig!

CC10

Awards
Holy sh!t! CC's here! He finally learnt how to spell AM! :toofunny:

WTF do they have dirty words in the smilies but **** them out when we type them.

For ex: :gives: But, when I type it, it comes out as ****.
yeah ive been posting here like 1 post a day. I was off this weekend and all i did was SFW and do cardio....back to the grind selling shoes tomorow.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
The thing is that it's mostly inside jokes amongst us. That's why no one else knows what we're talking about and don't find it funny.

The more you hang and get to know us you'll realize it's just good clean fun.

GICH!

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Thats right damnit! We have "inside Jokes"... hard to follow until you've been around us for a while

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WILD TURKEY!
+1!!!!!

Sup dems. Helluva weekend here in sunny San Diego. Hit the OB Street Fair on Saturday. Alfonse, I finally hit South Beach for the fish tacos. The rumors are true...best in SD. Washed that down with some IPA's at the Sunshine Company. Hit the beach yesterday, then Tap Room for lunch and more beer sampling, then tallboys and frisbee on Mt. Soledad.

I'm a bit sunburned, but not too bad.

Checked out the old clean thread...whatever happened to Keeper? Cool to see a newcomer (especially a female) on the CT. Same to you Persian...keep guzzling that 101! :cheers:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:Werd: We have our own language as well, GICH, Dem, etc! Then again, not everyone else appreciates off color, non-PC, and often cruelty related humor. But, it grows on ya.

GICH!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
+1!!!!!

Sup dems. Helluva weekend here in sunny San Diego. Hit the OB Street Fair on Saturday. Alfonse, I finally hit South Beach for the fish tacos. The rumors are true...best in SD. Washed that down with some IPA's at the Sunshine Company. Hit the beach yesterday, then Tap Room for lunch and more beer sampling, then tallboys and frisbee on Mt. Soledad.

I'm a bit sunburned, but not too bad.

Checked out the old clean thread...whatever happened to Keeper? Cool to see a newcomer (especially a female) on the CT. Same to you Persian...keep guzzling that 101! :cheers:
Where are you getting that rep power Dub? Some jackass got offended by my Michael Jackson jokes and gave me a negative 367. Even said "shame on you." :gives:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Debbie Downer gave me -102 when we first joined, but I've been building it up slowly since then. Mix of people we know from the CT and others repping me for posts I've put up. I've been repping folks here and there too, in the hopes they'd reciprocate.

GICH!

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
i got like 4 thousand negative points for saying "Letro" in the Fat on chest thread lol

i thought i was helping, but i guess not.

I'm about to Smash Some Serious Chest with my step bro and my old man

3 sets of Flat

3 sets of Incline

3 of Decline

4 sets of DB presses

!!!!

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Maybe i should start another log..... hmmmmm?

what ya'll think?

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Work's gonna be a b!tch today. Recruiting on this tough-ass position.

Sucks when you're already watching the clock and it's not even 9am on a Monday. :sad:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At least you're not sitting at the crib watching the clock! That paycheck is bound to help some.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Word. Happy to have a steady gig, just blowin off some office steam. Case of the Mondays and so on and so forth.

Any leads?

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
Case of the Mondays here as well. Drank so much this weekend.

Saturday, started at noon, playing ball til 5pm. Beers during the games. Then went out with a few friends around 630pm, more drinking til 1am.

Sunday, 2 ball games in the morning. A bit hungover but the ECY helped wake me up. Had a few after that. Then a few more at night after another game.

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
:food:

I'm hungry. Got some leftover t-bone I am going to grub on for lunch.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Coupla irons in the fire. Only one is showing promise right now. They're just slow as eff getting back with me. THey said we're gonna talk again, but the hiring mgr is covert up right now and finding time to meet is hard. Unfortunately, they're doing things on they're schedule and not mine! :damnit:

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sup Alfonse! Any word on whether you'll be getting the ax?

Dude...fish tacos at South Beach...SOOOO BOMB.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Dude...fish tacos at South Beach...SOOOO BOMB.
Told ya, Brah.........were the twins Cheryl and Christina working???

Did you have Lobster Tacos??

Was Gigi working at Sunshine??

Still safe at the gig for now........It's a day to day thing I guess........sux working under these uncertain conditions, but just gonna bust it as long as I can!!........That's all I can do.........

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No idea who was working, although I didn't notice any twins. I had the Wahoo taco, wife had the Mahi taco and we shared em both....and both were bomb. Buddy of mine had the lobster quesadilla and gave me a bite. It was awesome.

Tuesdays before 9, they do any taco, $2!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
(504): My wife caught me jerking off, I had to tell her I was thinking bout her

Roids, thought for sure you'd have a 334 number... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.