Obama Fried Chicken

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your pic came out as a red X. I'm in full support of any fried chicken though.

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
I had to google it. Someone actually named two fried chicken joints in NYC 'Obama Fried Chicken'.

:lol:

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
I put the link in, not sure why it's not showing up....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I had to google it. Someone actually named two fried chicken joints in NYC 'Obama Fried Chicken'.

:lol:
Hey maybe its a political statement about how is is frying our economy?

Obama Fried Politics. Its wallet stripping good!

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great, now I'm hungry and it's an hour till lunch. Thanks. :zx11pissed:

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
Terrorist food.

GICH!
Yep. Google helped me out again.

Halal (حلال, ḥalāl, Halaal) is an Arabic term designating any object or an action which is permissible to use or engage in, according to Islamic law. It is the opposite of haraam. The term is widely used to designate food seen as permissible according to Islamic law (Sharia) - ( (الشريعة الإسلامية). It is estimated that 70% of Muslims worldwide follow halal food standards.[1] and that the global halal market is currently a $580 (U.S.) billion industry.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
They're picky of what they eat yet they blow each other up!

Priceless!

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
No kiddin.

Bro, the Taqueria at Citi Field is freakin awesome. I can't to go again.

Beefcake!

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That reminds me of after September 11. You'd see a lot of fast food joints with signs in the window like "Chicken Fingers 3.49/lb. God Bless America." I bet we'll be seeing a lot of colored kids with the name Barack in a few years.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
:lol5:

Well there are some schools already being named after him.

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
No, it's better than that.

There was a school in Long Island or somewhere in NYC that took his name BEFORE he took office. Right after he got elected.

Ridiculous.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Not as bad as the restaurant in Germany calling their ckn fingers "Obama Fingers" haha

Future

Pretty disrespectful photo with some racial undertone.

I did vote for Obama. I dont think he has done a bad job. We forget that the economy was tanking under the previous president. The bottom line is what can we all do to help out to get the country going? There are local community action programs that despite political affiliation can help people like you and me. That is REALLY what the country is...not about politicians.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Point being one of the reasons Obama was elected, is his race. He pretty much instant won every minorities vote. I knew the first black man to run would win instantly.

Secondly, he has not done a damn thing to have anything named after him yet. Its just overly proud people of certain ethnicity and Caucasians trying to suck up and look good.

No I am not racist, I just state the facts.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Obama got elected for being black. I think he got elected because Bush/Cheney drove the Republican party off a cliff. The Republicans didn't stand much of a chance in the election with their credibility pissed into the wind.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Obama didn't get elected because of his race, although the idea of electing a [half] black president was enticing to a lot of people. He got about 90% of the black vote, which is typical in any election.

The democrats were going to win this time because of the republican party's failures and Obama ran a much better campaign than Hillary. Everyone wanted a new fresh face and Hillary was still seen by many as a status quo politician. Not to mention that as soon as Obama won a couple of primaries, many prominent democrats began coming out and endorsing Obama (Kennedy, Kerry, etc.).

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I do agree the Bush administration ruined the Republicans chance for this election. But the celebrations, and actions, and attitudes of certain ethnicity, and videos that popped up everywhere. You would think they acted like the won the friggin lottery.

Never see that b4.

I dont care if hee is black, white, red, blue, or invisible as long as he does the job good. I am just saying he was elected thanks to Bush and being black, not because of his offerings.

Future

In all fairness to Obama he has a good story that IS the American dream. He is well spoken and very intelligent. He also is personable which helps. I would have voted for whoever I thought would help the country best. I voted for Nader before. I also voted for Bush...sadly. I was very disappointed by his two terms. I don't think any President has had more adversity than Obama now. Even his own party doesnt want to let go of the old ways of special interests and lobbyist support. Its sad that really politics comes down to people in power getting their own way for personal gain and not the people. And as far as Obama being voted in because he is black I dont think that mattered at all. People didnt like what McCain/Palin stood for...more of the same from Bush. And McCain would have been better served with Huckabee or someone as his running mate. Picking Palin was just dumb.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People didnt like what McCain/Palin stood for...more of the same from Bush.
No, actually nothing like bush. And to hear that from an Obama voter, a voter for change, where what we've seen instead is a recycled clinton administration with the added bonus of Obama also refusing transparency, and keeping in place executive orders that HE without congress can overturn such as warrantless wiretapping, and refusing to make white house visitor logs public. He and his advertising and infomercials just snowed you like most of the other people.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I am just saying he was elected thanks to Bush and being black, not because of his offerings.
Wrong. Also, how did you all arrive at the fact that these places are named after the POTUS? He's not the only person in the world with that name.

dont care if hee is black, white, red, blue, or invisible as long as he does the job good.
Your statements regarding the Pres. CLEARLY show how this statement is a lie and you do, in fact, care that he is "a certain ethnicity."

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Hey zero! I can't give you anymore rep till I pass it around.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Your statements regarding the Pres. CLEARLY show how this statement is a lie and you do, in fact, care that he is "a certain ethnicity."
Not true. I dont care how the ending is, I care about the path taken to get there.

Honestly anyone who knows me knows I am not racist, I am even attracted to a good number of African American women. Race is not an issue.

Its just this presidency worked out as a default due to multiple conditions.

Personally I could see the guy doing some good, unless he tries to unite us with the rest of the world with one governmental body, I dont have too many problems with him. He tries that....then he is technically evil.

Honestly alot of blacks I asked who voted for him acted like "Yeah we gotta stick together with fellow blacks" with no political understanding. And the few who provided political reasoning's and an understanding of their votes actually didn't vote for obama.

He is a "social war hero" to them. To me he is a guy who has one of the worst jobs in the world anymore, and needs to fix this country. But if he was half as intelligent as he claims, he woulda stopped the borrowing of all that money.

Also, where the hell is his birth certificate? He has NEVER showed it yet? Thats the kinda stuff I care about.

Also now, anytime you crack on the president, or make a comment about not liking him, you are "Racist" by default. Another birthing of our ignorant society.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Not true. I dont care how the ending is, I care about the path taken to get there.

Honestly anyone who knows me knows I am not racist, I am even attracted to a good number of African American women. Race is not an issue.

Personally I could see the guy doing some good, unless he tries to unite us with the rest of the world with one governmental body, I dont have too many problems with him. He tries that....then he is technically evil.

Honestly alot of blacks I asked who voted for him acted like "Yeah we gotta stick together with fellow blacks" with no political understanding. And the few who provided political reasoning's and an understanding of their votes actually didn't vote for obama.

He is a "social war hero" to them. To me he is a guy who has one of the worst jobs in the world anymore, and needs to fix this country. But if he was half as intelligent as he claims, he woulda stopped the borrowing of all that money.

Also, where the hell is his birth certificate? He has NEVER showed it yet? Thats the kinda stuff I care about.

Also now, anytime you crack on the president, or make a comment about not liking him, you are "Racist" by default. Another birthing of our ignorant society.
So you're not a racist because you are attracted to black women? Your points are valid because you asked black people questions about their votes? C'mon man. You can't be serious. Then again, sadly, I get the feeling you are. You're the one who keeps pointing out the fact that he's black. Blacks weren't the only ones who voted for him. Remember, Blacks are a minority and if you can't see how that would inspire pride and happiness among the black community, there's something wrong with you.

Future

Do you know how many conservatives vote CONSERVATIVE just because the person claims to be without investigating much. There are alot of ignorant people like that and its sad. People will vote one party ticket without having the facts.

Birth certificate? Come one....it was silly and ludicrus. Would you show your birth certificate just to quiet some allegations or just not dinify them because they are so lame. Remember he is an alleged terrorist as well. People have spread so much BS about him.

And to the other guy, I am fine with a rehashed Clinton era because we had a strong economy then. I didn't vote for Clinton but I cant deny the country was better off. And I WAS a Republican. I jumped ship 3 years ago.

Future

Good discussion by the way guys. WE don't have to agree but I like the dialog. No one being personal and still sharing their views.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And to the other guy, I am fine with a rehashed Clinton era because we had a strong economy then. I didn't vote for Clinton but I cant deny the country was better off. And I WAS a Republican. I jumped ship 3 years ago.
We had a strong economy under Clinton as we were seeing the effects of the Reagan years come to fruition, the same as the Bush years look bad due to things Clinton did. You realize that say with a tax law change made this year, it goes into effect next year, and doesn't show its true real costs/changes for at least 3-4 more years? And then for businesses attaining more growth it can add another year or two to that for them to have had more money in their budget long enough to affect hiring, etc? It takes that long just for people / businesses / accountants to make planning changes based on what is more advantageous, and put those plans into effect. So a large part of our financial meltdown is thanks to Clinton. But just as a majority of Obama voters didn't know which party was in control of congress, i'm sure an even larger percentage of them don't realize something as basically boiled into US economics as the lagtime.

But even if you are fine with it, how is that change? how is that a new face of government? Obama was and is a great narrative piece, with no substance. Was he a better politician than McCain (or most other politicians)? Yes, but that doesn't make him better for the American people, in my opinion it makes him worse as he is solely a player of the game, not actually in it for the people. But his narrative makes it all sound good, so you just go ahead continue to be lulled into acceptance, I just have to hope that a small percentage of people come to their senses by 2012, before he's spent the US into bankruptcy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you show your birth certificate just to quiet some allegations or just not dinify them because they are so lame.
Why is proving your citizenship as it is a requirement of the job such a terrible thing? If you applied to be a truck driver, you'd have to show the driver's license. Being president requires being a natural born US citizen, Schwarzenneger isn't able to run as he was a naturalized citizen.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Wrong. Also, how did you all arrive at the fact that these places are named after the POTUS? He's not the only person in the world with that name.

Clinton sold off all our steel rights if I remember correctly.....technically he set us up to be raped

And about the birth certificate, that is one of my points.

And yeah if I was racist, I wouldn't be able to marry someone of that race would I? It wouldn't make sense, now would it? Hey honey I hate you and your people!!!! WERE PERFECT! wtf? :hitit:

At any rate, I bring up being black because played a major role in this election.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
And yeah if I was racist, I wouldn't be able to marry someone of that race would I? It wouldn't make sense, now would it? Hey honey I hate you and your people!!!! WERE PERFECT! wtf? :hitit:
What?! This is gibberish.

any rate, I bring up being black because played a major role in this election.
And I'm telling you, for the second time now, that you're wrong. You CANNOT prove that so this will continue ad infinitum/nauseum. It's your thinking that you have everything figured out that makes you seem ignorant. But fear not, I said alot of dumb **** when I was your age, too.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
What?! This is gibberish.

And I'm telling you, for the second time now, that you're wrong. You CANNOT prove that so this will continue ad infinitum/nauseum. It's your thinking that you have everything figured out that makes you seem ignorant. But fear not, I said alot of dumb **** when I was your age, too.
That isnt gibberish, its a statement that could would represent a racist in marriage like that.

As for your second part, each year that passes I reject at least 1/3rd of what i said the year before lol. So honestly that could change. Then again I have seen no evidence yet to support otherwise. In time we will see. Not saying i am 100% omnipotent right, but from the currently given evidence, and how stupid the masses of this country seem to be and how easily herded they are, that is my current idea of the election.

Future

Why is proving your citizenship as it is a requirement of the job such a terrible thing? If you applied to be a truck driver, you'd have to show the driver's license. Being president requires being a natural born US citizen, Schwarzenneger isn't able to run as he was a naturalized citizen.
I am sure he has a birth certificate. More bs circulating just like him being a Muslim.

And you say the economy was from Reagan and yet everyone now blames Obama. So are you going to say the economy is Bush's fault? YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. So when its a great financial time its from the Republicans and when its not its from Democrats? That is very illogical.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sure he has a birth certificate. More bs circulating just like him being a Muslim.
You are sure he has one, yet if you apply for a job you need to actually show yours, or other proof of his citizenship. I'm not sure why you are so vehement against him as president having to comply with at least the minimal rules that the rest of us have to.

And you say the economy was from Reagan and yet everyone now blames Obama. So are you going to say the economy is Bush's fault? YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. So when its a great financial time its from the Republicans and when its not its from Democrats? That is very illogical.
Who said I blame Obama for where we are now?:crazy: Its far more Clinton's fault. I am only blaming Obama for working hard at driving up the deficit faster and faster rather than realizing you can't spend your way out of any financial crunch when your spending is deficit spending. We won't begin to reap the ****ing we're getting from Obama's poor decisions till at least 2013-2015. We'll likely see staglfation then, or possibly plain ole spiraling inflation. Yet with the goobers like Geithner in charge, the fed won't have raised its rates by then because they'll be trying to "stimulate the economy" all the way till then so then there will be nothing they can do to clamp down on the inflation. Which comically may not be all bad, so long as it stays in the 5-10% a year range.

Bush made poor decisions too, but we won't see the ramifications of those for a few years yet as his worst decisions were in the last year or so.

Year 1 decisions made
year 2 decisions go into effect
year 3 companies and individuals that implemented effect begin to see results positive or negative
year 4 reasonable track record of effects start to emerge
year 5+ new businesses or changes in existing businesses emerge to maximize benefits of changes.

That is the way economics on the scale of federal laws, tax changes, business requirements, etc works.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but this "war" had an immediate effect and has bled us completely dry in addition to the financial problems caused by previous administrations.

http://www.costofwar.com/

And as far as this non-issue with Obama's birth certificate, do you really think his background wasn't checked out extensively? He's just not publicly jumping through the hoops and justifying that nonsense with a response. I wouldn't have, either. He has important business that needs tending to.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but this "war" had an immediate effect and has bled us completely dry in addition to the financial problems caused by previous administrations.

http://www.costofwar.com/
WITH the cost of the war, all 8 years totaled of Bush's presidency still had a lower deficit in total than the first year of Obamas. Keep in mind that I don't feel that any president since Lincoln has done all that great a job budgetarily, but that McCain would have done far more to stem the tide of government waste, where Obama is aggressively working towards increasing government waste. To me as well as most people, government spending = government waste as our government has proven one thing repetitively - it is incapable of using its income responsibly, and will waste a significant fraction of what its given without even realizing its wasting it. A perfect example is the universal healthcare coverage. The cost estimates are ranging from 7000-10000 per person covered per year. I pay (including employer paid portion) less than that to cover a family of 5.

And as far as this non-issue with Obama's birth certificate, do you really think his background wasn't checked out extensively? He's just not publicly jumping through the hoops and justifying that nonsense with a response. I wouldn't have, either. He has important business that needs tending to.
See thats such a nice tactic. Call it "non-issue" to try and lower its impact, and yes I do think his background wasn't checked out extensively, and that he asked for and relied on privacy to keep things hidden. We're not talking about "publicly jumping through hoops", we're talking about displaying one document, or allowing the hospital where he states he was born to make an official statement. Given HIPAA privacy laws they can't. Again, his narrative was so strong, his story so compelling to some that people are totally willing to accept things from him and blow off any questions as irrelevant. Again, had he produced documents proving this as a part of public record as ALL employees in the US have to do on an I-9 form, then "that nonsense" would have had an easy response and people wouldn't still be asking it. Look at all the items that were frozen and made private that were previously public in his and Michelle's history during the run up to the election. Yet people still believe in a "new, more transparent government" because again the narrative is so pretty.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's just not publicly jumping through the hoops and justifying that nonsense with a response. I wouldn't have, either. He has important business that needs tending to.
you mean important business like

Obama aide: President has written Jackson family

WASHINGTON – A top White House adviser says President Barack Obama has written a private letter to Michael Jackson's family.
David Axelrod says Obama expressed condolences to the Jacksons. Michael Jackson died Thursday in Los Angeles.
The White House has said Obama saw the pop star as a spectacular performer whose life had sad and tragic aspects. Obama did not issue a statement following Jackson's death.
White House aides say there are no plans to release the letter to the public.
?

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
WITH the cost of the war, all 8 years totaled of Bush's presidency still had a lower deficit in total than the first year of Obamas.

Are you counting the inherited deficit PLUS the additional $$$ spent to try and stimulate the economy? Do you not agree that you have to spend $$$ to make $$$? Had Bush used a bit a foresight he may (or maybe not) have realized that starting this unnecessary war might not be the best thing to do at this stage of the game. Yeah maybe Clinton is part of the reason for all of the banking troubles but Bush didn't do 1 thing to make ANYTHING better or try to fix anything. Obama is trying to pick up the pieces and follow his plan to get things back on track down the road. It's far too early for ANYONE to say whether it is or isn't going to work.
And if you think that a man could rise to the Presidency without being thoroughly checked out to make sure he and everyone else are on the level, then I don't know what to say. The Patriot Act would've made it so that all of his records would've been accessed at some point or other so that the opposition could use anything negative they could find against him. But like I said, it is a non-issue because if it were not, you could be sure that he would be ordered to present this document which he has not been. The only reason it's still even being talked about is so that the sore-losers can have something else to whine about.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you counting the inherited deficit PLUS the additional $$$ spent to try and stimulate the economy? Do you not agree that you have to spend $$$ to make $$$?
People and businesses spend money to make money, the government DOESNT. The government can only take money away from people, and then choose its own (guided largely by ideological elements) way to spend it in the hopes that the people and businesses they took the money away from make money in the end. It is NOT in any way shape or form the US Government's role to spend additional funds it doesn't have to try and stimulate the economy. Its no more sensible than you taking out a bank loan to go to the horse track with. And if you find that too cynical, replace "going to the horse track" with speculating in real estate. Again, do the actual math. Obama's goal was to with 800 billion in spending "create or save 3.5 million jobs over the next 3 years". that equals a cost of $228,000 per job. What do you think it would cost you to create a 30k a year job, even including full pay for 3 years? 150k? Had Obama's plan been to distribute $40k a piece to 10 million randomly selected people who paid federal taxes in 2007 (at half the cost of the stimulus bill) I would be far more behind it as it would actually have visible impact, and had FAST visible impact, and not spent half the money in bureaucrazy waste.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People and businesses spend money to make money, the government DOESNT. The government can only take money away from people, and then choose its own (guided largely by ideological elements) way to spend it in the hopes that the people and businesses they took the money away from make money in the end. It is NOT in any way shape or form the US Government's role to spend additional funds it doesn't have to try and stimulate the economy. Its no more sensible than you taking out a bank loan to go to the horse track with. And if you find that too cynical, replace "going to the horse track" with speculating in real estate. Again, do the actual math. Obama's goal was to with 800 billion in spending "create or save 3.5 million jobs over the next 3 years". that equals a cost of $228,000 per job. What do you think it would cost you to create a 30k a year job, even including full pay for 3 years? 150k? Had Obama's plan been to distribute $40k a piece to 10 million randomly selected people who paid federal taxes in 2007 (at half the cost of the stimulus bill) I would be far more behind it as it would actually have visible impact, and had FAST visible impact, and not spent half the money in bureaucrazy waste.

Math and sheep don't mix.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obama is trying to pick up the pieces and follow his plan to get things back on track down the road. It's far too early for ANYONE to say whether it is or isn't going to work.
Wrong. They stated with their plan unemployment would top out at 8%. We are now at 9.4%. They admitted it didn't work and now there is talk of another one.

Half the money hasn't even been released yet. Why? Politicians and Congress have their filthy little hands all over it. Wash, rinse, repeat again. It doesn't matter because the blind sheep that voted for this guy will turn a blind eye when the Messiah talks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was called the tech boom. It burst and millions of people saw their 401k and retirement crumble only to be built up again with the housing boom and 52 straight months of job growth under Bush. That burst. The cycle repeats.

The moral of the story? Wall Street is much smarter than anyone in Washington and will exploit whatever regulation, legislation or whatever they want to throw at them by idiot politicians and the sheep that follow them.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Math and sheep don't mix.
Damn man. Has the motto of this site changed from "Learn Lead Teach" to "Condescend, Mock and Insult" ? Easy LOVES to call people idiots and not even he went there. Although I KNOW he was thinking it! LOL. I'm eager to learn and see other sides of the argument if valid points are made. I'll be the first to admit that my area of expertise is NOT economics or finance but I'm no rube, either. I know we're better than petty insults. Aren't we?