Baseball Thread 2009

Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
    Yeah, she wants you to deliver us some Champagne and cigarettes after I get done bangin' her doggy
    It's all good.
    You hit it doggy...I'll plug her mouthpiece

2. Quote Originally Posted by H8duke View Post
    It's all good.
    You hit it doggy...I'll plug her mouthpiece

Fair enough!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    Great game so far! Going fast as f*ck though. I smell extra innings......

Edit: Might have spoke too soon with Granderson's 3-bagger
    A 3 -bagger?

That reminds me of the time I AP'd a $6. hoe in Palma,Spain

Miss those old Marine Corps adventures

4. I bet you pounded some nasty sh it when you were in the Military

5. Quote Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
    I bet you pounded some nasty sh it when you were in the Military

The only thing that came close to nasty was a chick in France who had hair under her arms.That was a first for me.I was drunk,so I banged away

A lot of girls overseas would work right out of their parents house.
    You'd walk right by them on the way upstairs to plow their daughter

Hoes in Spain had a sink in their room.They would take you over to wash your johnson before AP'N

Never contracted ANYTHING.Always went raw dog too.

Came back to the states...contracted the drip from 2 separate b1tches.
    Thank God for penicillin
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post

Fair enough!!
    You may wanna duck when I spray though

I do it Peter North style...Shooting ropes for distance
    NO way she's taking all my man jelly down the hatch

7. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    Hahaha. Raul Ibanez's daughter was picking her nose on the red carpet parade.
    Was she hot?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Droppingloads View Post
    Was she hot?
    She was like 8....maybe 9 tops.

9. Well even though I wanted the NL to win, I'll take consolation knowing that when the Rays make the World Series again they'll have home field advantage!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    Well even though I wanted the NL to win, I'll take consolation knowing that when the Rays make the World Series again they'll have home field advantage!

EFF da Rays

11. Quote Originally Posted by H8duke View Post
    EFF da Rays

Hmmmm......how about EFF YOU!!!!!

12. Congrats Carl Crawford on winning the Ted Williams All-Star game MVP award. Defense wins championships AND all-star games.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post

Hmmmm......how about EFF YOU!!!!!

14. I thought it was pretty cool that they gave the MVP to Crawford for that catch. Much respect to the leather.

15. I didn't ask what her age was.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    She was like 8....maybe 9 tops.

16. Ryan Howard became the youngest player in MLB history and played the fewest games of any player to reach 200 HR's.

If anyone can dethrone the fraud Barry Bonds it will be Howard.....or Pujols. Longevity and consistency is key.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    Ryan Howard became the youngest player in MLB history and played the fewest games of any player to reach 200 HR's.

If anyone can dethrone the fraud Barry Bonds it will be Howard.....or Pujols. Longevity and consistency is key.
    Have you given up on Ken Griffey?

I also think Fielder has a hell of a chance if weight doesn't become (more of) an issue.

18. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Have you given up on Ken Griffey?

I also think Fielder has a hell of a chance if weight doesn't become (more of) an issue.
    Man I'd LOVE to see Griffey as the all-time HR leader. If he'd been healthy for most of his later career I don't think we'd be having this conversation.

As of right now I'd throw Fielder's hat into the ring, but Howard and Pujols have already been somewhat battle-tested.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Adam23294 View Post
    Ryan Howard became the youngest player in MLB history and played the fewest games of any player to reach 200 HR's.

A-fraud will more likely be the the one to dethrone buckethead.

I agree on Jr though.If he hadn't been so injury prone,he would've blown bucket out of the water.

20. Yeah...it sucks that Gay-Rod will probably be the next 700 guy. Hope Pujols can keep his career on track. We'll all be able to say we've seen "the greatest there ever was"...

http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...ujolal01.shtml

Unreal. If he can keep it up, my statement above might just pan out to be true.

21. Quote Originally Posted by H8duke View Post
    A-fraud will more likely be the the one to dethrone buckethead.
    Unfortunately you're right. At least anybody who knows anything about "baseball the way it should be played" will know Ass-Rod is as big of a cheater that Bonds was. The only difference is that Ass-Rod won't actually be on gears when he breaks the record.

22. Quote Originally Posted by JW32Hoops View Post
    We'll all be able to say we've seen "the greatest there ever was"...
    That seems to be current consensus as of right now.

23. Not to take anything away from Willie Mays, Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Stan Musial, Ted Williams, Jimmy Foxx, Barroid* or any of the other guys who might lay claim to the "Best Ever" throne......but this Pujols cat came right outta the gate his rookie year mashing and he hasn't missed a beat since. Would be cool to see him continue to progress and get to the level of those all-timers.

24. Absolutely. When you take in to account the differences as far as strength training, conditioning, etc between today's players and the legends, I don't think the two can be compared. Obviously there's no way to tell how much better they could've done if they'd had access to what today's players have, but you gotta think that if Babe or Willie had a team trainer that it would have made some kind of difference.

Hell, Babe Ruth used to slam hot dogs and beer before games then go out and hit 714 HR's. Those players were true grit and guts.

25. While we're doing "what ifs" you've gotta wonder what the Babe's career would look like (and what all the record books might look like) if MLB was integrated with black and hispanic players back in those days.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fantasy Baseball 2009
    By MrBigPR in forum General Chat
    Replies: 506
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 05:56 PM
  2. 2009 Mets Thread
    By Droppingloads in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 01:30 PM
  3. ***support diabetes*** punksurfer's Tour de Cure thread 2009
    By punksurfer024 in forum General Chat