This guy claims that men absorb female copulins during sex

spiro

Awards
What do you think about this? This sounds pretty ridiculous.
He claims that you actually absorb female juice THROUGH the urethra. And then the copulins in the female juice enter the bloodstream, go through the body, enter the brain and then make you basically become a little slave to this very woman.

copulins.freeservers.com/custom.html

While the penile duct is being opened, the vaginal walls begin secreting a much thicker fluid, thicker even than the fluid holding the penis in place. The fluid is chemically attracted to semen. In short, the fluid enters the penis, follows the semen down the shaft and directly into the gonads. This process can take as long as fifteen minutes, and requires that the vagina produce up to and exceeding 100 milliliters (a little less than half a cup) of this fluid in order to completely fill the penile shaft and gonads. This is over twenty times as much fluid as is ejaculated by the male during sexual intercourse.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an alien movie...

Completely false tho, or we wouldnt have people who cheat.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
damn that is weirddd

spiro

Awards
lol. I already find it ridiculous to say that vaginal juice from the woman can even enter the urethra and then run through the penis. This certainly won't happen unless you inject it with force and pressure.

this is once again a good example how silly scientists can be. they want to come up with new stuff so bad that they make up the weirdest theories.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Actually, we do absorb some of their juice. I mean other wards we wouldn't pick up STDs from them.

He is trying to find answers to a few things is all.

See if two people are whores/manwhores, then when they have sex the chemical release in the brain creates attachment. Not the absorbption.

We do though, indeed take in a little bit of the juice. But its not a permanent thing, and it doesnt go into our blood. It does come in contact with permeable tissue, and anything a like a virus or bacteria can be transmitted.

When a man comes its like a pump, there is a push pull effect. Also even if he doesnt, the tip opens quite considerably, and with you thrashing it around in juices its sure to get some in it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Are yall telling me he's being serious? I read it as a giant joke as to how men can chemically become p*ssy whipped. AHHAHAHA!

spiro

Awards
@ zero V

I agree that absorption is most likely possible simply through the skin but claiming that pussy juice enters the penis and then travels down the road and then gets into the blood and from there into the brain sounds like BS.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
@ zero V

I agree that absorption is most likely possible simply through the skin but claiming that pussy juice enters the penis and then travels down the road and then gets into the blood and from there into the brain sounds like BS.
It would have to be some seriously potent ****... esp with other ways of getting it into your system. it makes no sese that it makes us "slaves" otherise the female sex would not have to fight for equal rights... or any other sex equality.

Bogus scientist's

spiro

Awards
It would have to be some seriously potent ****... esp with other ways of getting it into your system. it makes no sese that it makes us "slaves" otherise the female sex would not have to fight for equal rights... or any other sex equality.

Bogus scientist's
Right.

But I wonder what happens if you are exposed to a lot of vaginal juice on a regular basis. I could really imagine that drinking this stuff or getting it into your mouth might mess with your hormones. Not to mention all the bacteria...
I once heard of a guy who needed an artificial esophagus because of bacteria which he got from oral sex.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Right.

But I wonder what happens if you are exposed to a lot of vaginal juice on a regular basis. I could really imagine that drinking this stuff or getting it into your mouth might mess with your hormones. Not to mention all the bacteria...
I once heard of a guy who needed an artificial esophagus because of bacteria which he got from oral sex.
... You have ruined my desire for dining at the "American Pink Taco Stand" lol.

My buddy got a Yeast infection in his throat from it. Yum...

spiro

Awards
... You have ruined my desire for dining at the "American Pink Taco Stand" lol.

My buddy got a Yeast infection in his throat from it. Yum...
Eww. That's nasty. I really wouldn't want to stick my tongue down there. Too scared of side effects.

spiro

Awards
To each their own my man. Lol.
If you do it at least make sure to have some listerine within reach. Or even better flush her out with listerine first. This should also ensure a good smell. :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sounds like he's trying to make an excuse for being a beta-male.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
If you do it at least make sure to have some listerine within reach. Or even better flush her out with listerine first. This should also ensure a good smell. :D
LMAO "hold on babe... this might burn..."

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm reminded of a video that I want to post really badly but would get banned for. It was a parody on Mentos commercials. I've already said too much... :run:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm reminded of a video that I want to post really badly but would get banned for. It was a parody on Mentos commercials. I've already said too much... :run:
This isn't ban-worthy, but funny and involves women...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJHCH-VRaak"]YouTube - Mentos Parody[/ame]

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Are yall telling me he's being serious? I read it as a giant joke as to how men can chemically become p*ssy whipped. AHHAHAHA!
yea i'm with Bob on this.

Like Zero V said, we do absorb some fluid (in unprotected sex), but NOT in the way that that guy was referring to. That's rather absurd that the vaginal juice enters the penis and flows in the the blood etc.

there is no bloodflow IN the urethra.... and it's an outward flow of fluid. So if fluid supposedly entered the male vacinity (through the urethra) and magically went against the outward seminal flow, it can only possibly make it to the bladder..

NcredibleBulk

Banned
Awards
It wouldn't surprise me if a female's vaginal fluid/ejaculate got into the urethra of the penis, but I doubt it actually absorbs into our bodies, goes into our blood/brains, etc. That doesn't make sense to me.

spiro

Awards
It wouldn't surprise me if a female's vaginal fluid/ejaculate got into the urethra of the penis, but I doubt it actually absorbs into our bodies, goes into our blood/brains, etc. That doesn't make sense to me.
I don't know if this is possible. Or do you think the juice is forced into the opening if it cannot get anywhere else? Then I would stay away from anal sex without condom. Imagine you're getting anal juice into your wang. Then good night!