Angels & Demons

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I went to see Angels & Demons on its opening day and I have to say its a good movie, I have a catholic background in my childhood so I really loved the book and learned about the process of choosing or electing a pope or Conclave so that made it even better, I thought the movie followed the book pretty closely but the movie is very long 2:20min so if you plan to watch it dont drink much before you see it, I made that mistake and was in a rush for the movie to end where I wish i was more relaxed. If you saw Da Vinci Code this movie is much better, the ending in Da Vinci Code was really bad when they brought that silly love story, where as this movie has more steady action, I really recommend it but be prepared to sit for a long time! I plan to see it again.
Anyone else catch this movie?

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen it, yet, but based on my experiences with meditation, the Illuminati are just the enlightened ones whom know the truth, where as the majority of the public are not aware of the threat that is looming in the future. The truth is, our destiny as human beings are to ascend to a higher dimensional plane (5th dimension). We have been in this constant state of conflict with one another because our DNA was tampered with by reptilian aliens a long time ago and in the process, a blood line was created, religions were created, the concept of heaven/hell was created, etc... The serpent being is a reptilian alien, they have always been here and are interdimensional, too. I feel we are energy beings living this part of our life in a physical body and that we are all divine, but many of us do not look within ourselves to find the answers we seek about life and the universe. Why? Because we have an ego and we over complicate things... As far as science is concerned, some of the answers we seek can be found in a higher dimensional plane.

But a las, I do not expect anyone to believe me... I found out all of this information by meditating and ascending my consciousness.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen it, yet, but based on my experiences with meditation, the Illuminati are just the enlightened ones whom know the truth, where as the majority of the public are not aware of the threat that is looming in the future. The truth is, our destiny as human beings are to ascend to a higher dimensional plane (5th dimension). We have been in this constant state of conflict with one another because our DNA was tampered with by reptilian aliens a long time ago and in the process, a blood line was created, religions were created, the concept of heaven/hell was created, etc... The serpent being is a reptilian alien, they have always been here and are interdimensional, too. I feel we are energy beings living this part of our life in a physical body and that we are all divine, but many of us do not look within ourselves to find the answers we seek about life and the universe. Why? Because we have an ego and we over complicate things... As far as science is concerned, some of the answers we seek can be found in a higher dimensional plane.

But a las, I do not expect anyone to believe me... I found out all of this information by meditating and ascending my consciousness.
I've found a lot about myself from meditation but most of the stuff your saying seems a lil crazy to me but I don't judge :dunno: the things I placed in bold was well said :wave2:

I thank you for posting your review and I can't wait to go and see the movie next week

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I know it sounds crazy, but I'm going to be honest, I was not aware of reptilian aliens or anything of nature until I started to take my meditation serious. That's how I became aware of the whole angels and demons thing. It sounds like science fiction, but any who, I'm not even sure if I would believe someone who mentions this stuff.

Anyways...

This is my biggest problem with the church system, it's almost as if were taught to not look within ourselves for the answers we seek and this is why I'm big fan of meditating. I feel I've experienced fear at its most critical state, does not choose seek love, forgiveness, peace, joy or do they allow themselves to be consumed with anger, frustration, etc... This is a question we all face in our lives... Most people are fearful of the unknown, but I'm going to be honest, to feel and experience a state of consciousness of infinite unconditional love, joy, harmony, etc... it's the greatest feeling a person can experience because you feel as if you are one with the universe, the creator. It's sad more people do not have the opportunity to experience this, but in due time, hopefully more people will.

But any who, you don't have to believe in Reptilian aliens or anything of that nature; I know of them because of my experiences and what I've had to deal with over these past 3-4 months... I don't view my experiences as negative though... I look at them as more of a wake up call, even though some of the things that have happened to me have been filled with absolute terror and fear, rattling of my bed, etc... I could go on and on, but I don't know, you begin to find peace within yourself and within others. You respond differently to situations and you don't find yourself getting upset over the little things. Even when I had my bed rattle like crazy- - twice, I laughed the first time and the second time, I just stayed focused.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The idea of a serpent god or creature is not uncommon and is in fact used in mmany ancient civilzations. In fact, the judeo-christian world is the only one that puts a negative feel to the serpent, where others view him as the bringer of knowledge.

In terms of interdimensional or aliens etc... I cannot formulate any educated opinion there as there is no proof.

I will also say that the formation of our monotheistic religions are somewhat in question, which I believe the movie portrays to an extent. I used to say that there was a historical jesus and moses, however the more you look into it, the more one realizes that they most likely never existed and were "borrowed" accounts from earlier pagan beliefs. Both of their stories (including the exodus) were borrowed from earlier sources.

I always loved Pope Leo's quote "the myth of Jesus has served us well"

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF. :confused: Where in the hell did this thread go?! LMAO

Back on topic here. I can't can't to see it (the movie!! not the big divine Iguana from galaxy 12)

LMAO. Good God some of you smoke too much weed. :p

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
yeah ive been dying to see this movie since i saw the previews for it a few months back..hope its good!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The truth is most people are afraid of change and exploration but I am not, and I serve God. lbarber, I see what you are saying but serving God does not teach you to be narrow-minded but merely open to all, the problem is a lot of christians fail in this department. We as christians have to understand all aspects of life and why things are the way they are. I can tell you one thing, THERE IS A HEAVEN AND THERE IS A HELL.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My mother (go figure) saw it this weekend, and raved about it. If a 67 year old jewish woman from Brooklyn likes it, it probably is worth it. :rofl:

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
The truth is most people are afraid of change and exploration but I am not, and I serve God. lbarber, I see what you are saying but serving God does not teach you to be narrow-minded but merely open to all, the problem is a lot of christians fail in this department. We as christians have to understand all aspects of life and why things are the way they are. I can tell you one thing, THERE IS A HEAVEN AND THERE IS A HELL.
If one is aware of god and one is aware of the god they have within themselves, then the concept of hell changes... I feel it's used as fear tactic, to make ourselves feel guilty for some of our actions, but unless you've done something that's absolutely cruel and malicious, like kill someone, rape someone, etc... Then yeah, you're in hell because your thoughts are not in line with the creator, but because our souls are eternal, I feel even those people will be able to correct their karma in another life, if they have the opportunity to. If more churches were to teach us to look within ourselves to find out the answers we seek, the world would be a more peaceful place. Frankly, I feel the church system should teach everyone to meditate. Because everyone should meditate and seek out the source, this vibrational force of energy filled with infinite unconditional love, peace, joy, harmony, etc... That is why I don't go to church and never will because all they do is just separate people because we have all of these different religions, etc... But it's not necessarily bad thing if it teaches someone to live a better life and be consciouses of their thoughts and how their words and actions effect others...

Any who, our goal as humans should be to unite as one, to find peace within ourselves and within others... Because I guarantee you if everyone on earth were to simultaneously experience a state of consciousness of pure, infinite unconditional love, peace, harmony, etc... with absolutely no negative emotions, the world would be drastically different. Here's the problem, here on Earth, I feel their is a race, not of human origin, who has infiltrated our governments and have influenced humanity for thousands of years, not to mention have tampered with our DNA and make some of us more susceptible to express anger through violence... Just like a feel some diseases were man made, pretty much, I feel the human race is part of some global experiment that's been taking place for a lonnng time. It is our mission to break from the oppression that has been hung over us and in order to do that, I feel each and everyone us needs to look within ourselves and ask themselves what path they choose to go down. Pretty much, we need a revolution to take place all around the world.

I'm hoping to create awareness through my actions with astral projection. If I can prove to a large amount of people of what a human being is capable of doing and experiencing, then in turn, a spark is created, and then that spark creates a flame, and hopefully that flame will bloom into a passionate fire filled with peace and love.

I think Tesla has a quote similar to what I'm saying.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to fudge up a fictional movie review people!

I went and saw it and it was an okay movie. I don't feel it was better than the first and it somewhat did what the National Treasure part 2 made the mistake of doing. I was able to predict everything from about halfway on. I'd say wait until the DVD comes out.

To see movies!
The Hangover
Transformers 2
Terminator Salvation
G.I. Joe
Night at the Museum

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

I thought the next step was the 4th dimension?
The whole thing about the reptilian alien... that's just too far out for me. :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I thought the next step was the 4th dimension?
The whole thing about the reptilian alien... that's just too far out for me. :)
thats the fifth dimension!

the whole alien thing thats too far out for me too

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
:zx11pissed::cussing: Whenever I hear the term "interdimensional aliens" all I can do is rage and think ofthat horrible Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skullf*#k of the Franchise.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I'm on page 42 of the book. Gonna try to finish it this week then go see the movie.

sgcarpenter

Awards
Read the books and loved 'em. The first movie was ok. I'm more excited about this one and am planning to go this weekend. We are still talking about the movie right? SOme of you guys went way out in left field on a crazy acid trip tangent. It is a movie...Do you like it? yes or no.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I didn't really like it all that much. There was no real sleuthng involved and the stuff they did have was so far left field that you had no way of being immersed in the 'story'.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Oh I see. So the 5th dimension is our 'higher self'? or soul / concious

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If one is aware of god and one is aware of the god they have within themselves, then the concept of hell changes... I feel it's used as fear tactic, to make ourselves feel guilty for some of our actions, but unless you've done something that's absolutely cruel and malicious, like kill someone, rape someone, etc... Then yeah, you're in hell because your thoughts are not in line with the creator, but because our souls are eternal, I feel even those people will be able to correct their karma in another life, if they have the opportunity to. If more churches were to teach us to look within ourselves to find out the answers we seek, the world would be a more peaceful place. Frankly, I feel the church system should teach everyone to meditate. Because everyone should meditate and seek out the source, this vibrational force of energy filled with infinite unconditional love, peace, joy, harmony, etc... That is why I don't go to church and never will because all they do is just separate people because we have all of these different religions, etc... But it's not necessarily bad thing if it teaches someone to live a better life and be consciouses of their thoughts and how their words and actions effect others...

Any who, our goal as humans should be to unite as one, to find peace within ourselves and within others... Because I guarantee you if everyone on earth were to simultaneously experience a state of consciousness of pure, infinite unconditional love, peace, harmony, etc... with absolutely no negative emotions, the world would be drastically different. Here's the problem, here on Earth, I feel their is a race, not of human origin, who has infiltrated our governments and have influenced humanity for thousands of years, not to mention have tampered with our DNA and make some of us more susceptible to express anger through violence... Just like a feel some diseases were man made, pretty much, I feel the human race is part of some global experiment that's been taking place for a lonnng time. It is our mission to break from the oppression that has been hung over us and in order to do that, I feel each and everyone us needs to look within ourselves and ask themselves what path they choose to go down. Pretty much, we need a revolution to take place all around the world.

I'm hoping to create awareness through my actions with astral projection. If I can prove to a large amount of people of what a human being is capable of doing and experiencing, then in turn, a spark is created, and then that spark creates a flame, and hopefully that flame will bloom into a passionate fire filled with peace and love.

I think Tesla has a quote similar to what I'm saying.
I do hear where you are coming from, but when I sin I do not think about repentance to not go to hell, but I see repentance as feeling of asking God for his love and forgiveness for the act that I committed knowing better; in other words I do it for God not to avoid hell.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, no clue what it said. I stopped at the introduction and realized I didn't even understand that part.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Lbarber, some of what you described sounds like poltergeist activity (IE, beds shaking and whatnot.) The devil is a liar and a trickster. Be careful of what you think you know. I'm just sayin. BTW, thought the movie was a big disappointment and waste of time.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The idea of a serpent god or creature is not uncommon and is in fact used in mmany ancient civilzations. In fact, the judeo-christian world is the only one that puts a negative feel to the serpent, where others view him as the bringer of knowledge.

In terms of interdimensional or aliens etc... I cannot formulate any educated opinion there as there is no proof.

I will also say that the formation of our monotheistic religions are somewhat in question, which I believe the movie portrays to an extent. I used to say that there was a historical jesus and moses, however the more you look into it, the more one realizes that they most likely never existed and were "borrowed" accounts from earlier pagan beliefs. Both of their stories (including the exodus) were borrowed from earlier sources.

I always loved Pope Leo's quote "the myth of Jesus has served us well"
I'm not sure where you've been "looking into it" that brings you to feel that Jesus never existed but there are to many extra-biblical sources from hostile groups (The Romans, The Jews) that corroborate his existence to support that opinion. I have no problem with Dan Brown's books, the movies based on them or his disdain for all things Catholic and Christian. I do dislike the fact that his work is most often portrayed as factual, when in fact it is the work or fevered imaginations. I personally don't care to see the movie or read the book, I like my fiction to have car chases and a lot of pyrotechnics.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure where you've been "looking into it" that brings you to feel that Jesus never existed but there are to many extra-biblical sources from hostile groups (The Romans, The Jews) that corroborate his existence to support that opinion. I have no problem with Dan Brown's books, the movies based on them or his disdain for all things Catholic and Christian. I do dislike the fact that his work is most often portrayed as factual, when in fact it is the work or fevered imaginations. I personally don't care to see the movie or read the book, I like my fiction to have car chases and a lot of pyrotechnics.
the Romans talk about a group, not necessarily a guy. However I will say that I need to redefine what I was saying. I have no doubt, someone named Yeshua existed, however it is his god like capabilities that are what I am refering to. The entire story of mirables, virgin birth, crucifix etc... have been borrowed from earlier sources.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Way to fudge up a fictional movie review people!

I went and saw it and it was an okay movie. I don't feel it was better than the first and it somewhat did what the National Treasure part 2 made the mistake of doing. I was able to predict everything from about halfway on. I'd say wait until the DVD comes out.

To see movies!
The Hangover
Transformers 2
Terminator Salvation
G.I. Joe
Night at the Museum
You can rent that NOW :lol:

After reading the characters in IMdb I have no intentions of watching this movie. No way it could compete with the book, especially seeing how Howard treated it as a "sequel" and not the prequel that it is.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the Romans talk about a group, not necessarily a guy. However I will say that I need to redefine what I was saying. I have no doubt, someone named Yeshua existed, however it is his god like capabilities that are what I am refering to. The entire story of mirables, virgin birth, crucifix etc... have been borrowed from earlier sources.
I was speaking strictly about the historicity of Jesus. I believe his existence is overwhelmingly accepted by vast majority of historians, now as to whether you believe on him as God (I do btw) that is a matter of faith.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is why I made sure to specify my thoughts. To me the faith in jesus is a curious thing. There is overwhelming evidence that shows his divine nature is exactly the same as ealier sources. So unless the plan was for multiple saviors, it seems that jesus was the last in the line.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Lbarber, some of what you described sounds like poltergeist activity (IE, beds shaking and whatnot.) The devil is a liar and a trickster. Be careful of what you think you know. I'm just sayin. BTW, thought the movie was a big disappointment and waste of time.
Yeah, I know, I mentioned this to another member about tricksters in that state of consciousness... I feel demons are just aliens, personally. I don't view any of my experiences as being negative, but more of a wake up call to help me progress on my spiritual journey (i.e. consciously fight for what I believe in, which is love and and peace)... If one views the universe as being multidimensional and aliens as being interdimensional then one understands why there is a lack of evidence in regard to all of the alien stuff... Any who, in a few years, I believe people will find out the truth... You don't have to believe in this, but I feel, based on my experiences, that change is coming for better or worse. Although, I feel there are people on earth that will help humanity ascend into a higher dimensional plane and thus, our lives will be much more peaceful. I feel I am apart of that group whom will humanity ascend, but again, I'm okay with people not believing me. As long as the awareness is there, that's what matters. If nothing happens, then nothing happens, if something does happen, then you'll be aware of what's going on. It just depends on whether or not one wants to seek this stuff out themselves (i.e. ascending one's consciousness and going through whatever trials they have to go through, or maybe your experiences will always be peaceful)... Okay, I'll stop talking about aliens, continue on with your discussion about Angels and Demons...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I know, I mentioned this to another member about tricksters in that state of consciousness... I feel demons are just aliens, personally. I don't view any of my experiences as being negative, but more of a wake up call to help me progress on my spiritual journey (i.e. consciously fight for what I believe in, which is love and and peace)... If one views the universe as being multidimensional and aliens as being interdimensional then one understands why there is a lack of evidence in regard to all of the alien stuff... Any who, in a few years, I believe people will find out the truth... You don't have to believe in this, but I feel, based on my experiences, that change is coming for better or worse. Although, I feel there are people on earth that will help humanity ascend into a higher dimensional plane and thus, our lives will be much more peaceful. I feel I am apart of that group whom will humanity ascend, but again, I'm okay with people not believing me. As long as the awareness is there, that's what matters. If nothing happens, then nothing happens, if something does happen, then you'll be aware of what's going on. It just depends on whether or not one wants to seek this stuff out themselves (i.e. ascending one's consciousness and going through whatever trials they have to go through, or maybe your experiences will always be peaceful)... Okay, I'll stop talking about aliens, continue on with your discussion about Angels and Demons...
Out of curiosity because I think you're an interesting person. Howcome you feel that all demons are aliens (physical beings, per se), while your entire journey is spiritual in nature (therefore, demons are evil "spirits"), which seems to coincide more with what I understand to be your whole spiritual deal. I'm more of a Jesus Christ person myself, but I'm not here to debate theology. I was just curious about what I'm perceiving here to be a duality of demons being aliens (physical beings) in a what I'm reading to be a spiritually emphasized belief you have.

Are you saying demons are aliens in order to support a no negative energy experiences thing? If so, it's a bit of a wrench in this whole spirit encompassed deal I'm reading here. I'm not being a smart @$$, I'm honestly curious about the logic :wave2:

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I'm on page 42 of the book. Gonna try to finish it this week then go see the movie.
Well, I finished the book last night... 500 pages in a single day. I'm impressed with myself, unlike my employer. LOL

I'm not sure how historically accurate is, but it made for a pretty good mystery/action/suspense story. It will be interesting to see how it is translated to screen.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Well, I finished the book last night... 500 pages in a single day. I'm impressed with myself, unlike my employer. LOL

I'm not sure how historically accurate is, but it made for a pretty good mystery/action/suspense story. It will be interesting to see how it is translated to screen.
I went to go see it today, and thought it was pretty good. Solid action and suspense flick IMO, but I never saw the first one so I can't compare. Did anybody else get flashbacks of Father Guido Sarducci when all the priests were hanging out and chain smoking before the election? lol

Morals of the story.....
1. Things are not always what they seem
2. Tradition has it's place
3. Science is not incompatible with God!

That anti-matter thing was a bit over dramatized though. I'm a physicist and can tell you that anti-matter is not as exotic as they depicted. It's how simple devises like PET scans work for example, by positron interaction with negatrons (normal negative electrons) to give 2 gamma particles of equal energy. Every particle has an anti-particle, and many heavy isotopes like Zr-89 and I-124 emit positrons as a common method of decay.

marvin

Awards
Thanks for the reviews can't wait to see it! does it have loads of special effects?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
3. Science is not incompatible with God!
I think that is the most important idea that I've been dealing with as of late. Both religion and science are after the same thing, IMO... TRUTH. How? Why?

I still hold strong that formal religions evolved into a mechanism of social control. But, I don't think it started out like that.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I think that is the most important idea that I've been dealing with as of late. Both religion and science are after the same thing, IMO... TRUTH. How? Why?

I still hold strong that formal religions evolved into a mechanism of social control. But, I don't think it started out like that.
IMO, you got it all backwards. First, religion isn't after any truth. Second, it's exactly how it started, as a mechanism of social control.
Ever studied the history of the religion?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome movie i took the girl to go see it last night... i enjoyed it lots

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

From what I've read Howard treated the movie as a "sequel". The 4th cardinal doesn't die, Kohler doesn't brand Camerlengo. Several plot setups are missing and rushed. You would like to see the book directly translated but hollywood messes everything up.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finished the book today. Saw the movie a few weeks ago. In my opinion, the movie did not do justice to the book at all.