Superman vs Goku

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Considering Goku can technically disintegrate entire planets with his finger tips... moves so fast it cant be seen, has instant transmission, has taken energy blasts 10,000 times stronger than supermans laser eyes, at his SSJ state could walk around in 100G gravity.....

I think superman would probably give up, from Goku doing nothing but standing there....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this a

Japan vs. United States

type thing?

allenzo

Awards
Considering Goku can technically disintegrate entire planets with his finger tips... moves so fast it cant be seen, has instant transmission, has taken energy blasts 10,000 times stronger than supermans laser eyes, at his SSJ state could walk around in 100G gravity.....

I think superman would probably give up, from Goku doing nothing but standing there....
:approve:

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Goku for sure, and he doesn't even have a weakness... other than the moon, and that just makes him stronger. SSL4=END

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
A challenger appears!

Batman with a Green Lantern Corps Ring of Power.

Yeah, that just happened.

rush76x

Awards
haha if Batman and Green Lantern fused to create one that would make quite the match. Goku would still be too much of a force though.

p.s. Look at the muscles on that guy damnn. how ya gonna compete with those guns?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think piccolo could take superman ^.^ (post Namek)

Lets face it, they got much more creative since the original idea of a cartoon hero started...I mean.... atom ant, mighty mouse.....

isoc

Awards
  • Established
Goku, that whole cartoon has some of the most powerful characters ever, and their intensity is outrageous

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... characters in the DBZ universe are ridiculous powerful. Goku for sure.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Superman is my boy,

But.... Goku would drop him like a bad habit...

Goku is the **** after all. Even if superman can't technically die on Earth... (Superman: Doomsday Movie) His heart would just slow down to barley alive. However you have to wonder which goku... Freiza Saga? No chance for sups. Vegeta Saga... Supes would thrash him.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
good point on the sagas, Goku definitely became more powerful with all that training on the Dragon Road, I think it was, in that alternate universe. It has been a long time, but I thought that was so cool using alt universe and different physical props there to enhance training and the fact that he trained and the payoffs used to think was cool too, like lifting, except he got much better results!

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Lol this thread is bringing me back to elementary and middle school

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
What's funny is the similarity of their origins...

Aliens from a doomed planet that come to Earth as babies and grow up to be super powerful.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Damnit, I need a good DBZ game. I have budokai tenkaichi 3 and burst limit, but I need an rpg! I have only seen a handful of episodes, but I always loved the concept. The grunting did get a little annoying though, lol.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damnit, I need a good DBZ game. I have budokai tenkaichi 3 and burst limit, but I need an rpg! I have only seen a handful of episodes, but I always loved the concept. The grunting did get a little annoying though, lol.
They're re releasing all the dbz episodes in high def with all the removed filler.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I kinda lost interest in DBZ though......It was always Goku being too weak to take on the new enemy, every one else fighting, 45 minutes of talking for a 5 minute fight.....then Goku would get into the fight, he would be losing, and some kinda epiphany or tragedy or sacrifice would happen to give him an emotional overdrive pushing him to the next level.

Hapened with the vegeta saga, frieza saga, all the way up to the androids saga, and so on so on so on.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I kinda lost interest in DBZ though......It was always Goku being too weak to take on the new enemy, every one else fighting, 45 minutes of talking for a 5 minute fight.....then Goku would get into the fight, he would be losing, and some kinda epiphany or tragedy or sacrifice would happen to give him an emotional overdrive pushing him to the next level.

Hapened with the vegeta saga, frieza saga, all the way up to the androids saga, and so on so on so on.

That was because of the manga. Thats why they are re releasing it without the "filler".

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
It was ridiculous, around 1999, 2000, when the show was airing in the afternoons on Cartoon Network, the guys would go into the TV lounge in the Student Union at the college in my hometown and basically kick anyone who was watching anything but DBZ out. Good times.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

I agree i use to watch it, and when they started vs majin buu and he turned them into cookies, i lost all interest.
The DBZ movies were cool tho, lots of action in them

Goku would win

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree i use to watch it, and when they started vs majin buu and he turned them into cookies, i lost all interest.
The DBZ movies were cool tho, lots of action in them

Goku would win
The majin buu saga is one of the greatest. You missed out on some cool moments at the later parts of it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
The majin buu saga is one of the greatest. You missed out on some cool moments at the later parts of it.
oh I just kept seeing the same thing over n over again.

then he turned them into cookies wtf? and ate them?

maybe ill check it out sometime again but idk

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh I just kept seeing the same thing over n over again.

then he turned them into cookies wtf? and ate them?

maybe ill check it out sometime again but idk
he does eat a few of the cookified characters, but then majin vegeta comes later and starts kicking some majin buu ass. Its freakin awesome. Lots and lots of stuff happens after the initial cookie part. But the dumb humor was always part of the cartoon.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the turning people into candy stuff was beyond stupid, but there were some legendary fights after that. Kid Buu was a monster.... blowin up planet after planet!!!

I think my favorite was the Androids and Cell Saga.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i liked the movie tree of might and the deadzone. tons of action

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I think the majority is all drunk here,.. Superman rules!!

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Didn't buu become uub??
yea thats in dragonball gt, which I dont recognize as part of the awesomeness that was dragonball. A different writer wrote the dragonball gt series and screwed it up.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yea thats in dragonball gt, which I dont recognize as part of the awesomeness that was dragonball. A different writer wrote the dragonball gt series and screwed it up.
amen....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
My biggest beef is they got the the points where they could blow up worlds with their fingertips....and yet they kep getting stronger but the fights never blew up worlds even when it was a *maxed out* blast......weird huh... maybe earth is just special....

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My biggest beef is they got the the points where they could blow up worlds with their fingertips....and yet they kep getting stronger but the fights never blew up worlds even when it was a *maxed out* blast......weird huh... maybe earth is just special....

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yea it was always

"omg, he survived that?"

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Haha, yeah, whenever there's a huge blast and they're waiting for the smoke to clear you can expect the bad guy to still be standing, or appear right behind the good guy and proceed to kick his ass.

What little I saw of GT was pretty terrible.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
GT blew, im a fan of the frieza saga, but i never say the androids one

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Neither of them win,.. they were too involved in their own battle to realize Skynet took over the world, eventually capturing them, and converting them into new terminators. Its a long story after that,....... but apparently John Conner is the winner at the end.:clap2: