FREE KFC TWO PIECE GRILLED CHICKEN MEAL TODAY!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I bet that meat is so dry tasting and generic, bland ...

I couldn't see myself eating it unless I was on my last legs

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bet that meat is so dry tasting and generic, bland ...

I couldn't see myself eating it unless I was on my last legs
Kind of what I was thinking from the pictures on the ads...dry as shiat.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah my friend said it was alright. but i mean its better for you than fried chicken haha.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KFC was a freaking madhouse today.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can only imagine. i didnt get the coupons because my roomate is on the same IP address as me and he already took all of em.:(

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's going to use all 4? Sounds like he owes you a dinner.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Not bad for free. Not terrible but nothing to write home about.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can only imagine. i didnt get the coupons because my roomate is on the same IP address as me and he already took all of em.:(
Wait, is it really that they track your IP address or that they throw cookies onto your PC? Could try deleting your cookies to see if that works. 've fooled other sites that way before.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not bad for free. Not terrible but nothing to write home about.
True, but it is money I don't have to spend. Gotta love $free.99

keeper

Hey, guys, I tried it (2 pc, white meat w/green beans and corn on the cob. It was actually good. Not dry, well seasoned. I pulled off the skin, of course and asked them to keep the bisquit (hard to do) but it was a good meal for fast food.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im pretty sure it was the IP beause i had no cookies on my computer.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So whats the deal with this? A new gimmick?

Im in the UK and the KFC's here just serve bog standard products.

I have the odd KFC as a cheat meal, looks like this would be decent for that.

Dath

Awards
I think if you go to hidemyass.com it will hide your IP address. Just plug in the website of the place where you want the coupon and click "hide my ass". I assume the site is legitimate.

keeper

So whats the deal with this? A new gimmick?

Im in the UK and the KFC's here just serve bog standard products.

I have the odd KFC as a cheat meal, looks like this would be decent for that.
I think the deal is that with so many of us eating cleaner, KFC decided to wise up and offer an alternative to chicken drenched in grease. To me, it was a decent fast-food meal. Wendy's chili is made with ground turkey, so it's also a clean option. I'm not trying to loose weight, but the WeightWatcher's point system evaluates more than the caloric and fat content of different foods. They have a fast-food list and Wendy's chili is a very smart meal.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the coupons all have the same bar code, print as many as u want. u can photocopy it too just do a good job doing it.

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
This stampede is typical of Americans now days. This coupon is good til 5/19 but seems many gotta have this stuff NOW! I am waiting til near the end date before I get one.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
The chicken's not that bad (especially drenched in louisiana hot sauce, as all fast food chicken should be!)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KFC isn't taking them anymore, they say it got too crazy.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
KFC isn't taking them anymore, they say it got too crazy.
ALL KFC's or just one that you know of?

If not it's pretty lame and bad planning on their part... and wasn't this some kind of "feed the country" thing that Oprah was doing? If it was, I'm pretty sure she paid for it.

*edit*

Here's an article on it: Oprah coupon craze leaves KFC customers hungry for more - CNN.com

Gotta love this quote:

"I'm a big girl," Shannon Edwards told CNN affiliate WBAL-TV in Baltimore, Maryland, on Thursday after she was turned away from a KFC. "I like to eat. So I'm kind of disappointed I have to go to McDonald's now."
*facepalm*
:sad3:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had it Sunday. Its actually really good. It tasted very similar to the fried chicken without the batter. Same spices, same moisture.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know they say it is grilled but those grill marks dont look real. I mean do they really have a guy back there grilling or what is the deal? I can't go to find out, I am overseas.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah they cant offer it anymore, they said it almost made them go bankrupt or soomething lol. What do you expect tho? Its 4 free meals!

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
They should have factored that in when they made the deal. You would think that a giant corporation would have a guy crunching the numbers before going forward with the deal.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Over the weekend, I was in a Subway/KFC and there were peopel freaking out left and right about not getting their free chicken. Idiots. I had to literally force my PAYING self to the front of the line.

Then I got asked if I took "roids" but the employee... Ohh, KFC... haha

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Over the weekend, I was in a Subway/KFC and there were peopel freaking out left and right about not getting their free chicken. Idiots. I had to literally force my PAYING self to the front of the line.

Then I got asked if I took "roids" but the employee... Ohh, KFC... haha
You should have told them the only roids you take are the ones they pump into their chickens.