How long does it take?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
For roofers to finish a roof? Just an average day or hour span would be great, thanks!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
depends heavily on the individual, his/her crew, the weather, and the quality job they intend to do. Should take well under a week, assuming good weather & a crew of 3 & everybody stays sober 'til the job's actually completed & you sign off on it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Takes my crew 1 day to do up to 50 squares, and I doubt you have a 50 square roof....probably 20-29 square roof, which should take em about half a day.

We usually send out about 3, they are Mexicans though....and daaaaaam are they fast.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
For roofers to finish a roof? Just an average day or hour span would be great, thanks!
Wait, liquid, you live in reynolds burg you deuch lol. What company are you using. Dont say Able and dont say Ferrels, or one other one I forget....

I coulda cut you a deal bro ^.^

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Wait, liquid, you live in reynolds burg you deuch lol. What company are you using. Dont say Able and dont say Ferrels, or one other one I forget....

I coulda cut you a deal bro ^.^
lol, it's 100% covered by insurance :wave2:

kingjmack

kingjmack

Awards
My dad has around a 1500sf house and had to have to roof replaced a few years back, and It only took the team of roofers 1 day (about 8 hours) to do it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol, it's 100% covered by insurance :wave2:
we go through the insurance. All roofs are generally replaced under insurance funds. I meant saving your deductible, maybe giving you an upgrade to dimensional shingles, and see what else we could do.

lol. Plus probably have it done in 6-8 hours, the next day lol.

Who is doing it btw? I am with Advanced Construction.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
we go through the insurance. All roofs are generally replaced under insurance funds. I meant saving your deductible, maybe giving you an upgrade to dimensional shingles, and see what else we could do.

lol. Plus probably have it done in 6-8 hours, the next day lol.

Who is doing it btw? I am with Advanced Construction.
Deductible was taken off by putting their sign in the yard. Integrity Contractors. They're done as well. 8am-5:30pm. Thanks for the offer though.... anyways, how about some left 4 dead? haha.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
A day, unless you have a lot of angles and such to complicate the roof.