Craziest Pics of Bodybuilders and Powerlifters

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Post your xtreme crazy pics here.....no photo shopped stuff.
Hmmmmmm.

Lee Priest 5-4. Hmmmmmm.
Maybe..
Nice....
I found a body builder my height.
And my ol lady said I was too short.

:)

I have hope.
Just need a prayer now.
LOL.

JP.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
damn that is Priest. He looks young as hell. And so freaking huge he couldnt even wipe his own ass.
LOL....I know it. He's almost as swole as Valenteno, only he's not pumped on the sythrol/syntrol.....whatever that fake muscle oil is called lol.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL....I know it. He's almost as swole as Valenteno, only he's not pumped on the sythrol/syntrol.....whatever that fake muscle oil is called lol.
That's debatable. Most pros use it, just not to a high degree.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Love lee priest. He's a short guy like me

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you guys know he's got facial tattoos now?

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you guys know he's got facial tattoos now?

yeah, i don't like him nearly as much as I used to. He basically followed tyson. Their tattoos are very similar. Obviously Lee is confused and let the steroids go to his brain because he is not a maniacal boxer who bites people's ears off, just a bodybuilder. His facial tat is lame in my opinion.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i don't like him nearly as much as I used to. He basically followed tyson. Their tattoos are very similar. Obviously Lee is confused and let the steroids go to his brain because he is not a maniacal boxer who bites people's ears off, just a bodybuilder. His facial tat is lame in my opinion.
Facial tattoos are retarded. Bodybuilders are pretty lame in general. I don't know of one pro that has decent fashion sense. They're pretty worthless people. At least the ones that don't have real jobs. I don't even like Arnold that much, but at least he made himself into something.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Facial tattoos are retarded. Bodybuilders are pretty lame in general. I don't know of one pro that has decent fashion sense. They're pretty worthless people. At least the ones that don't have real jobs. I don't even like Arnold that much, but at least he made himself into something.
then bodybuilders with facial tats are lame retards. I agree.

But I can't agree with your Arnold statement. You really went out on a limb with that one on a bodybuilding forum lol but ya know it does bring up a question I had asked myself the other day. What was Arnold's job wjhile he was competing, like before he made it huge? How did he make ends meet?