story Time.......

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Weds. morning, went to go an get a bottle of AAKG out of where i keep my supps (in a plastic bin), now my Test-E, Lipo (avant labs), AAKG and some other Misc research products are stored in one bin. opened the bin, an there was a red liquid (not a lot) all over the Test that was wrapped in bubble wrap from when it was shipped to me. a couple of days after i put the test in the bin i also put a bottle of lipo and penetrate in there too, so i thought that i must have dropped the penetrate or lipo on 1 or many amps of test and broken them.so for a day and a 1/2 i've been pissed at myself for being a retard, kicking myself and so on. well i did not have time to see exactly what happened weds. morning due to time, and i do not sleep at home on weds night either (the gf likes me over there for one day a week) so my 1st time home was about 1 hr ago. took the test amps, washed them off and held them up to the light....at this point i figured i have lost at least one if not more....as i held them up to the light i noticed that the liquid in the amp was not red like the liquid in the bin...wtf....huh, all the amps are full....HAPPY DAY, but now wtf was the red liquid? it was the fu**ing lipo......i've never taken lipo or test some far, so on weds. i did not know what it was (the red liquid) i just thought because i had never seen it before, well it must be the test, right? nope, again the lipo (which still looks full) some how leaked. alright kind of a lame story, but the is nowhere else i could tell this story...no one would understand, not my GF no one i work with....blah,blah,blah

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
lmao. Glad to hear your test was ok, but I got to say this was so random it's funny. Reps for this.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
WOW....glad your investment made it lol. But uh.....separate that bad boy into paragraphs my friend. lol.

I understand bro, I feel you....But sadly I dont have any amps of test :worried:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
WTF? This is the longest most retarded post ever! Did you inhale all that lipo or something? Because it's working. LOL