New Avatar Photo

1. New Avatar Photo

I tried to replace my avatar with something more pleasing to the eye LOL, but I give up after multiple tries, I give up.

How do I post a new avatar from a hot web photo?

2. Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    I tried to replace my avatar with something more pleasing to the eye LOL, but I give up after multiple tries, I give up.

How do I post a new avatar from a hot web photo?
    You know Alot of times it told me my new one was too big. So I saved the picture from the net to my desktop, and then chose to upload from there in the Avatar options. Works every time. Hence my new one of Deadpool
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    You know Alot of times it told me my new one was too big. So I saved the picture from the net to my desktop, and then chose to upload from there in the Avatar options. Works every time. Hence my new one of Deadpool
    I tried saving too, but that didn't work either.....

4. Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    I tried saving too, but that didn't work either.....
    well how big is this thing? lol. I used paint to cut out the portion of a pic I want, this one was originally much bigger.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    well how big is this thing? lol. I used paint to cut out the portion of a pic I want, this one was originally much bigger.
    It's extremely large, but regarding the avatar....... hehe

I don't think it was much larger than the last one.....I'll give it another try.

6. Got it now........I apologize ladies, the original was way too large so I had to post a pic of the beautiful Melissa Detwiller.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Add an avatar?
    By travbedaman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 10:28 AM
  2. avatar Help
    By alguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 10:26 AM
  3. Avatar
    By fsufanatik in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6