New Avatar Photo

  1. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    381
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    21.66%

    New Avatar Photo


    I tried to replace my avatar with something more pleasing to the eye LOL, but I give up after multiple tries, I give up.

    How do I post a new avatar from a hot web photo?

  2. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    I tried to replace my avatar with something more pleasing to the eye LOL, but I give up after multiple tries, I give up.

    How do I post a new avatar from a hot web photo?
    You know Alot of times it told me my new one was too big. So I saved the picture from the net to my desktop, and then chose to upload from there in the Avatar options. Works every time. Hence my new one of Deadpool
  3. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    381
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    21.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    You know Alot of times it told me my new one was too big. So I saved the picture from the net to my desktop, and then chose to upload from there in the Avatar options. Works every time. Hence my new one of Deadpool
    I tried saving too, but that didn't work either.....
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    I tried saving too, but that didn't work either.....
    well how big is this thing? lol. I used paint to cut out the portion of a pic I want, this one was originally much bigger.
  5. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    381
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    21.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    well how big is this thing? lol. I used paint to cut out the portion of a pic I want, this one was originally much bigger.
    It's extremely large, but regarding the avatar....... hehe

    I don't think it was much larger than the last one.....I'll give it another try.
  6. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    381
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    21.66%

    Got it now........I apologize ladies, the original was way too large so I had to post a pic of the beautiful Melissa Detwiller.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Add an avatar?
    By travbedaman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 10:28 AM
  2. avatar Help
    By alguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 10:26 AM
  3. Avatar
    By fsufanatik in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-26-2003, 10:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in