Since When?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have been away for a bit tending to a new job, and brand spanking new child. I come back and this place turned into a pissing match.

I swear, everywhere you turn now people are bitching about this, and bitching about that. Your company did this, your company did that. People are starting to sound like little girls.

What happened to speaking about the makings and breakings of product and actual progress?

Adams

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good questions, DAdams!

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back, Congrats on your new addition to the family!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
kudos on the baby.

not so sure I have noticed things as much. I tend to ignore it, but I think I can see where you are coming from.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
No idea what OP is talking about, probably because I don't go to those forums or threads....

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
So I have been away for a bit tending to a new job, and brand spanking new child. I come back and this place turned into a pissing match.

I swear, everywhere you turn now people are bitching about this, and bitching about that. Your company did this, your company did that. People are starting to sound like little girls.

What happened to speaking about the makings and breakings of product and actual progress?

Adams
HEY SCREW YOU, you left, this is what happens...........

ps: joking. and congrats on the new born:cheers:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the welcome back all. TC, Lennoxchi, Strat, Manny, Zero.

Fatherhood is definitely the most amazing thing ever.

Buzz, you haven't been around to long it looks like. The amount of bitching has in effect quadrupled in the little bit of time I was gone. Just seem like hands are out and waiting to be filled.

Adams

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I just joined this place a few months ago... just wondering what bitching is being referred to? Is it something in the supplement forums or this general chat area? Honestly I only ever hit up the exercise science, training, general, and all the whey (love that stuff) sections of this site. I'm curious about what's changed here though (other than the crazy new metal background today... woah!)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
STFU and send me some Formex! :D

Welcome to the Jungle, DA!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to Thunderdome, DAdams!

Good to see you around again. All the best for you and your child.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I just joined this place a few months ago... just wondering what bitching is being referred to? Is it something in the supplement forums or this general chat area? Honestly I only ever hit up the exercise science, training, general, and all the whey (love that stuff) sections of this site. I'm curious about what's changed here though (other than the crazy new metal background today... woah!)
Just back and forth between certain peoples. Some really weird whining..... I think its just that time of the month you know. There is a lil product bashing I have seen.

Its all just a bunch of suppressed frustration and anger that needs let out, too many shriveled up testicles making people all emotional and like. It should get better once every one is done juicing for them summer bodies ^.^

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just back and forth between certain peoples. Some really weird whining..... I think its just that time of the month you know. There is a lil product bashing I have seen.

Its all just a bunch of suppressed frustration and anger that needs let out, too many shriveled up testicles making people all emotional and like. It should get better once every one is done juicing for them summer bodies ^.^
Then you get all the crying and whining from the Clomid! :D

Adams

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been a slow deviation over the years. This board is radically different now than it was 1 year ago much less 4 years ago.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely agree with that. I've only been a member for about a year, and even in that time, the dynamics have changed a good deal.
Ya I feel the same.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It's been a slow deviation over the years. This board is radically different now than it was 1 year ago much less 4 years ago.
I say we purge.....1 year ago it actually was quite different.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say we purge.....1 year ago it actually was quite different.
I don't think so. I think your perception is different. It's just a new group of people compared to last year. Some just don't post that often any longer, which is normal, I suppose. I think we all go through a bit of a tiredness stage that we feel as if we need to take a break from logging, or chatting online. I think some just don’t like change, and expects things to stay the same. Life isn’t like that, though.

I think maybe DA has been away for so long that he has a different view now. It's natural, really.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so. I think your perception is different. It's just a new group of people compared to last year. Some just don't post that often any longer, which is normal, I suppose. I think we all go through a bit of a tiredness stage that we feel as if we need to take a break from logging, or chatting online. I think some just don’t like change, and expects things to stay the same. Life isn’t like that, though.

I think maybe DA has been away for so long that he has a different view now. It's natural, really.
I know :D

I was gone for awhile and came back to alot of changes. I just always advocate a purging wherever possible. >.>