GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
she should just shut her mouth, keeps making herself look dumber and dumber

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
holy crap its my ex's sister!!!! Their IQ's......so similar...must be....

Random181

Awards
  • Established
LMAO, blonde + female + american = bad combination :D

lol j/k about the american

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
yeah that was painful to watch... "I've thought Europe was a country" or "is France is country?"

Anyhow... I would have guessed Romania

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF?! This pisses me off so bad. How can you live for 20-something years and not know that Europe is a continent?...and that Southern accent just makes it worse.

edit: Oh good grief!...I actually watched it the whole way through and it just got worse and worse.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
that's the kind of girl I like..

Hot, blonde and totally stupid.

Last edited:
dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
LMAO, I actually know Kellie and my daughter was good friends with her before she made it big on Idol.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I'll go with,.. painful to watch also!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
from the very beginning I could tell this was going to be a train wreck... her accent give it away!

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
when i was in america 2 years ago i had an african-american woman ask me what language we speak in australia

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand listening to her talk - it feels like my head is going to explode.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
from the very beginning I could tell this was going to be a train wreck... her accent give it away!
what are you talkin bout darlin?!?! you just go up on over to that hollar and give ms. meyers a calling.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
She's almost right, I guess the EU could be considered a 'country', but I highly doubt thats what she was refering too..:lol:

And I love how the kid laughs at her.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
WTF?! This pisses me off so bad. How can you live for 20-something years and not know that Europe is a continent?
I think this is quite common in the US (I'm not intending to insult anyone) as a lot of Americans are quite intrinsic. You always hear the statistic that 30% of Americans couldn't identify Canada on a map.

The US has every type of weather so people don't need to travel abroad to ski/snorkel/surf, etc., which means that some people will never leave the US in their lifetime.

I also like the question - Budapest is the capital of WHAT European country? Shouldn't that be Budapest is the capital of WHICH European country? :rolleyes:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think this is quite common in the US (I'm not intending to insult anyone) as a lot of Americans are quite intrinsic. You always hear the statistic that 30% of Americans couldn't identify Canada on a map.

The US has every type of weather so people don't need to travel abroad to ski/snorkel/surf, etc., which means that some people will never leave the US in their lifetime.

I also like the question - Budapest is the capital of WHAT European country? Shouldn't that be Budapest is the capital of WHICH European country? :rolleyes:
Personally I enjoy gaining knowledge, specifically in history, and health/fitness. I hate the current American system, I came out of hs not knowing what a noun was, or pronoun, adverb, etc. I learned all that crap on my own and eventually became a writer because I love it.

There is alot to blame for it, but mostly it falls back to the families and school systems. I believe teachers should still be able to beat the crap out of students who act up. And parents need to bust out the belt more often. Too much lack in the respect department today, and that leads to a lack in learning because they dont care.

only problem is all the cowards who would play the race card all the time like their pappy's taught them to. That law needs to go, since we are all equal, no? America is set up for each person to take advantage of flaws in the laws, or disabilities. Such as fat people getting social security.

Take all that away and make em work for it. You know what if a farmer out in Idaho doesnt know where the capitol of some European country is, who cares, as long as he knows Europe is a country lol.

And I know those 5th graders must be getting taught by Yale professors for some of their questions. We didnt have that kind of crap in 5th grade here, if it wasnt for my own knowledge seeking, I would be a good 40 IQ points lower on the chart.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Personally I enjoy gaining knowledge, specifically in history, and health/fitness. I hate the current American system, I came out of hs not knowing what a noun was, or pronoun, adverb, etc. I learned all that crap on my own and eventually became a writer because I love it.
Yeah, I'm English but living in Germany and have met some really decent people from the US who are traveling around Europe.

You find people in every country that have absolutely no idea about anything outside their little world and, to be honest, the English are the worst people in Europe for this. They go on holiday to Spain and all they are interested in is drinking English beer while watching English TV (football/soccer) in an English/Irish pub eating English food and reading English newspapers. They are definitely the type of people that I left England to avoid. If you want to see what I mean have a look at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/picturegalleries/5005019/20-ridiculous-complaints-made-by-holidaymakers.html

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
WTF!!!!!!!!!!