How's everyone doing?

1. Thumbs up How's everyone doing?

I just registered here on the invite of YellowJacket. I'm a mod over at Fitness Geared which is where most of my time is spent but I'll definately stop by here whenever possible to see what's new.

YJ I appreciate you asking me stop by and the rest of the gang...thanks for having me.

Cheers

Aragorn

2. (He forgot to mention the internet's Largest Post whore)

But one the brighter individuals I've met and BDC's Wouldnt be complete without Aragorn, Thanks for stopping by brother, we hope you'll swing by often as possible on your way to 100,000 internet posts

3. I think Bouncer may have me beat lol but thank you for the compliments.

I'll do my best to help out here as well.

Aragorn
    •   

4. Got some bad news for ya brother..... our posts in the off topic section dont count towards your post count But you get karma!
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Oh well my post count mean **** all especially if it doesn't help a question...karma eh?...Can I use that to buy stuff

Aragorn

6. Originally posted by Aragorn
    Oh well my post count mean **** all especially if it doesn't help a question...karma eh?...Can I use that to buy stuff

Aragorn
    Yep! Once you get enough and once we decide the amounts of karma for each item is going to be.....

7. Originally posted by Aragorn
    I'll definately stop by here whenever possible to see what's new.
    Don't be fooled BDC members, this isnt nessecarily a good thing

D_H
  8. Re: Re: How's everyone doing?

Originally posted by Disposable_Hero

Don't be fooled BDC members, this isnt nessecarily a good thing

D_H
    DH! Haha, Oh God, what have I done? The 2 men that glue FitnessGeared together.... (Actually Bouncer is trying to get me to lure you guys away while they delete your usernames over there)

9. Oh geez who let this guy in the building...*looks over at DH and gives him a not so loving smack on the forehead*

Aragorn

10. welcome to the boards bro!

11. Nice to meet you Aragorn... and welcome to the boards!!!!

12. Welcome aboard Aragorn! I just checked your board over there, gonna register and look around some more, looks nice

BTW that's a sweet avatar!

13. Thanks for the welcome's everyone...I'm more then happy to help out if anyone has a question...you can find me here or just drop me a pm.

Aragorn

14. Welcome aboard Aragorn. Hope you like what you see and can help us out if anyone has a problem. Glad to have you here.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many pills do you pop a day?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-05-2014, 06:54 AM
  2. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 04:35 AM
  3. Varicocele Sufferers - How is everyone doing?
    By Megazoid in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:30 AM
  4. How's Everyone doing with bulk XFactor?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 03:22 PM
  5. how much time do you spend in the gym
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 02:30 PM