10,000 Bc

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Wow okay so anyone saw the movie 10,000 bc not bad movie reminds me of Apocalypto. But anyways the chick in that movie who is Evelen if im not mistaken is soo freaking gorgeous RGHMGMHGM good god I would-so anyways lol its weird its 10,000 bc the bad guys have horses, wolly mammoths?!?!?!?! Giant flamingos wtf lol.Wow the bad guys had "steel" ha they got swords where the good guys had freaking twigs lol.And the bad guys had horses wtf. Well anyways when they reach the godland or whatever they called it they had pyramids!?!?!?!?!? I mean I was hoping for like a huge cave or some crap but also in the middle part he turns around and reaches the nile river!?!??WTF! Anyways whats everyones thoughts about this movie. Its not bad but I mean its weird as hell with giant pink flamings, pyramids, maybe some ufos here and there but damn that chick with the dreads is soooo freaking gorgeous good god I wanna just thank her parents! lol

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was an average movie. It was strikingly similar in concept to Apocalypto but the part where they hunt the wolly mamoth was cool.

DEADn

DEADn

Awards
THe only good thing about this movie to me was the special effects. The movie was good up until just past the mastedons. After that it went down hill for me really fast. And then you have the blue eyed girl and the chick flick at the end. My wife loves it, I think it is a bore. I originally wanted to see it for special effects but the story line soon ruined it for me personally.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I thought the part with the mammoths was cool. And yeah I agree too after that and the blue eyes chick was weird. Anyone notice the ending where one of the mammoths just stops and seems like hes having a conversation with him? Wtf? lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did my best to follow your original post but I failed lol

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
she's gorgeous, but you want to know where she fails in real life?

right, about, here...

... gaaaaaaaay.