• Established
Hi.
Am I the only short guy in the group??

Just wondering.

JP.:18:

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
lol, there's heaps of short ppl in the group bro... 5'4 for a dude is quite damn short, but at 5'8 - 5'9, I aint much better off either.

Damn tall people.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Kicker is my Dad was 6-2 grandpa was 6-3, fought 2 wars. But Poppy was 5-2. (2.5 wars)
Hell of a guy. would have taken them all if push came to shove.
Guess where I get my Gen's from.

Love it...

JP.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea.
My quote.
Better to be short and buff, then tall and lankey.. lol
Where is the rest of the Lollipop gild.
We rule OZ. lol

Well........... It sounded cool.. Right??

JP..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea.
My quote.
Better to be short and buff, then tall and lankey.. lol
Where is the rest of the Lollipop gild.
We rule OZ. lol

Well........... It sounded cool.. Right??

JP..
not really. last time I heard of a lolipop guild they were talking about prison...

Lol. I am 5'10, but anymore I feel short....hell half the girls are as tall as me or taller, and I prefer shorter girls. Sux0rz

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
not really. last time I heard of a lolipop guild they were talking about prison...

Lol. I am 5'10, but anymore I feel short....hell half the girls are as tall as me or taller, and I prefer shorter girls. Sux0rz

I dont get the shorter girl thing, being 6'0 myself...LOL I also dont get the whole intimidation thing...its a crock o crap I tell ya :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I dont get the shorter girl thing, being 6'0 myself...LOL I also dont get the whole intimidation thing...its a crock o crap I tell ya :)
I dont know about an intimidation thing. I just like shorter girls. there are many different factors for this!

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about an intimidation thing. I just like shorter girls. there are many different factors for this!
agreed...............................

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
i tend to date shorter women too.
i don't find taller women intimidating. I just find it irritating when I see them.
because it makes me feel smaller than I already am when a very feminine woman is taller than me. It makes me say "i had the testosterone advantage.. why the **** didn't i keep growing"..

but my parents were very small. Dad at 5'2 and mum at 5'0.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
5'11 here. Not the tallest out there. I was 5'3 for like 3 d@mn years, then I shot up.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I love tall girls but I'm always dating someone around 5'4 haha...my current gf is 5'8 and I'm 5'9 but to be blk and 5'9 in LA is short. :(
that's funny, and i can totally see that. my g/f is two inches taller than me :)

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I love tall girls but I'm always dating someone around 5'4 haha...my current gf is 5'8 and I'm 5'9 but to be blk and 5'9 in LA is short. :(

When I dated and i say when......I used to get all the time..."you dont wear heels do you?".... LOL I never did but damnit i should have :)

TC

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5'8" here. I don't mind my height, but I wouldn't want to be any shorter.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
that's funny, and i can totally see that. my g/f is two inches taller than me :)
Hi.
My wife is 5-8 Always liked the tall ones. must have somthing to do with childhood. lol
She wears heels and I'm looking at her belly button.
lol.

BTW, I'm 5-5 now. I just got new work boots. :) lol

JP..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hi.
My wife is 5-8 Always liked the tall ones. must have somthing to do with childhood. lol
She wears heels and I'm looking at her belly button.
lol.

BTW, I'm 5-5 now. I just got new work boots. :) lol

JP..
You kinda remiond me of that lil irish guy from family guy that goes "So what wanna fight about it!?!?!"

Not intending any offense, its kinda cool.

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
I'm barely 5'9"...my girl is a tall 5'9". When we stand side by side we are the same height barefoot, but she ALWAYS wears heals...and I seem to love shoes with no soles, so she is always looking down on me. Its ok...she can still barely fit her arms around my shoulders...and I can wrap mine around her almost twice ;-)

Damn I love my girl!

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
5'6".

I hate it. The things I would do for an extra 6 inches.....

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
ah at least u shorties find it easier to bulk up

at that height, 15" arms would look massive on you
6months of gym and you look like a mini arnold

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
ah at least u shorties find it easier to bulk up

at that height, 15" arms would look massive on you
6months of gym and you look like a mini arnold
Nice. LOL.

Well they are between "15.5-15.75 now. Still working for 16's "Someday"
Still would be nice to be in the 6ft range. lol.
Well So far I'm the shortest. Nice. I guess. :)

JP.

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
Nice. LOL.

Well they are between "15.5-15.75 now. Still working for 16's "Someday"
Still would be nice to be in the 6ft range. lol.
Well So far I'm the shortest. Nice. I guess. :)

JP.

I'm about 6'0" or 6'1" and my arms just hit 15" ...and they look very average... like... no shape to them at all, you wouldnt even know I've been to the gym, thats the difference a few inches in height can make.

I knew an asian guy who was pretty short, he had 15" arms, they looked bulky n crazy on him.... he didnt believe me mine were 15" cause they just look normal until I measured them in front of him to his surpirse