where to get store templates like pw , lg , and others

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Why do all supplement companies use alike templates like pw , lg and others .., blackstarlabs , and 1fast400 thesame template , and where to get them ? which ebusiness soluotion or designer ?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Go to http://oscommerce.com and download the latest release.

If you want some help customizing it let me know and I'll do my best for you...I've submitted several code hacks (feature additions) to their contribution database.

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but they take the FREE code (the shopping cart is open source) then customize it and put their name on it. Hell, ANYONE can customize it and if someone charges for free code then what does that say about open source projects?

Chemo

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
thanks Chemo,
I found many web templates that did't work right but this is great , thnx again.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but they take the FREE code (the shopping cart is open source) then customize it and put their name on it. Hell, ANYONE can customize it and if someone charges for free code then what does that say about open source projects?

Chemo
Yep, guess it depends upon your own confidence in customizing applications using PHP, Apache web sever, and MySQL. I'm guessing the average joe would be cluless, hence the consultants (I used to be one..........ahh the money, lol) :D

But if one can learn them quickly....seems like a great thing :)

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
just download the HotDog Professional 7.03 , I think it is easier to do , but i still need some help !

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if you can edit php using WYSIWYG language like frontpage ! I prefer this kind of templates much easier !

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
No...do not use Frontpage. I use Dreamweaver (in code view) but that is a personal choice.

You will not be able to customize the application in a WYSIWYG environment since the PHP is mixed with HTML. You will have to know PHP/MySQL and revise accordingly...

What is your project?

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Never mind,
I was trying to expriment with something , but it's not worth it.
thanks