Someone would DIE if they ever did this to me

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
I would of beaten her with the BB, no lie.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
with that weight she was probably just checking for balls cause it doesn't look like he's got'em LOL!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
His face cracked me up when they zoomed in on it...It looked like the face you make when you say, "WHYYYYY?!!!!"

evans0418

evans0418

Awards
Dude...First off. I can't stop laughing!!! She says "sorry" at the end...That would have been it...I'd kick her right back!!!

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Regardless of how much weight he was lifting, getting hit in the nuts is not cool.

.....i think its pretty funny that his girlfriend did it tho....lmao

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
That's got to be fake, who squats 145?

Most of the dudes who actually work legs at all (like 5%) squat pretty light. The heaviest I have witnessed was today actually, you ready? 185.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ouch. That doesn't look good at all!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most of the dudes who actually work legs at all (like 5%) squat pretty light. The heaviest I have witnessed was today actually, you ready? 185.
well, if its ass to ground then thats ok. but to parallel like that? god i'd be embarrassed to rack it afterwards, considering i could probably curl it for 2 reps (his 135). Maybe it was his warmup set?

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
well, if its ass to ground then thats ok. but to parallel like that? god i'd be embarrassed to rack it afterwards, considering i could probably curl it for 2 reps (his 135). Maybe it was his warmup set?

Nope. The gym I go to is one of those "health club on the go" chains, and isn't really packed with muscleheads. Granted there are quite a few "fit" people there, but not many serious lifters.

The guys who do work legs generally will do a few sets of leg extensions, and grunt and howl on the horizontal leg press, that is about it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
when I squat right now its only like 180-200. I am testing and working with my achilles tendons (i had achillese tendonitis, FLIPPIN SUCKED) So Lifting light currently is what I have to do. Though I have squated 350-380 in the past(that was when I weighed 135 as well LOL). IN the world of BBing you cant judge a lift weight by the way it looks. You have no ideas what kind of injuries he could be treating.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
It is times like these when it is ok to strike a woman. Hard. In the tit.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
She'd be getting a nut-shot right in her face for that ****,.. and she's rubbin' them too!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't understand why she would do that unless it was some inside joke...All I know is that if I was a cop, I'd turn my head on the domestic violence charges and say, "I didn't see anything...black eye? What black eye?"

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
She'd wake up with Man Glaze dried from forehead to chin the next morning with freshly shaved pubes in it

I DON'T PLAY

Never kick a guy in the nuts unless you are being assaulted ladies.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
She'd wake up with Man Glaze dried from forehead to chin the next morning with freshly shaved pubes in it

I DON'T PLAY

Never kick a guy in the nuts unless you are being assaulted ladies.
Awesome!!!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
someone had a heart yesterday lol. she was behide him because he asked for a spot...her kicking him was her way of calling him a bit@h!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
that's an ass beating. and a butt ****ing. not necessarily in that order.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
when I squat right now its only like 180-200. I am testing and working with my achilles tendons (i had achillese tendonitis, FLIPPIN SUCKED) So Lifting light currently is what I have to do. Though I have squated 350-380 in the past(that was when I weighed 135 as well LOL). IN the world of BBing you cant judge a lift weight by the way it looks. You have no ideas what kind of injuries he could be treating.

i feel you on that..i tore my achillese and it was naht fun

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Or if your like me and finally deciding to go A2G, im starting light as ****... but that kid definitely isnt going A2G

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what you get for squatting at the curl rack. Seriously.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
If I got kicked in the nuts while doing squats, any weight, I wouldn't be able to set it down gently nor keep it even

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I got kicked in the nuts while doing squats, any weight, I wouldn't be able to set it down gently nor keep it even
That's probably what made me laugh the most is he just slowly dropped down to the ground.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guy deserved it with that horrible form.

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
bro's let me tell you this right now. i would be in prison after what i would do to that bitch after she kicked me like that. but 1st off she would not kick me considering i would have some plates on the bar making that cool jingle noise as i took the shi* to the floor way past parallel. god i wanna kill that fat B!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Id Chuck Norris her ass with a roundhouse!