Strangest, Most bizarre thing I've heard to date...

  1. New Member
    FincaChick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

    Strangest, Most bizarre thing I've heard to date...


    I've had a few people say that I had an advantage to building muscle because I was black. I told them that I didn't believe that because it sounded like garbage. It has much more to do with a persons workouts, diet and probably genetics. Every body is a tool- just depends on how you work it to get results. I was wondering what everyone else thought though. I've heard this from people of different races. Is it just a stereotype or does it actually have any validity to it?

  2. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Different races do have atributes that vary. Exceptions to every rule but you can pull regions of the world and see how the people vary in all shapes and sizes. Basic genetics play a big role in how big, fast and strong you can be.
  3. New Member
    Troymm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    103
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    61.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by FincaChick View Post
    I've had a few people say that I had an advantage to building muscle because I was black. I told them that I didn't believe that because it sounded like garbage. It has much more to do with a persons workouts, diet and probably genetics. Every body is a tool- just depends on how you work it to get results. I was wondering what everyone else thought though. I've heard this from people of different races. Is it just a stereotype or does it actually have any validity to it?


    i've heard this plenty of times. some people believe that blacks have an advantage athletically. BTW you mentioned genetics, you being black is a part of your genetics

    i dont really think much into the theory though...

    However i think there may be some truth to the theory...here is my "dummy" assumption. Majority of american blacks are descendant of african slaves. I would assume when slaves were being collected in africa the stronger people were more likely to get drafted, on slave ships the stronger probably survived and the weaker probably died. Also, when slaves were living an procreating in this country i would assume the weaker blacks were more likely to get sick and die. I would guess that the stronger males and females were more likely to have children. Now many many many years later these "stonger" genetics are still around in this country.

    but i dunno who knows....someone also told me black men on average have high testosterone levels
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136026
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    13.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    This is the most bizarre thing you heard? LOL You must live a sheltered life..

    I am a believer in this, to a certain extent, for sure.
  5. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Smeton in bound........
  6. New Member
    FincaChick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    This is the most bizarre thing you heard? LOL You must live a sheltered life..

    I am a believer in this, to a certain extent, for sure.
    LOL. I meant in the past two days regarding working out and people offering me an opinion on why I train so hard when I never asked for it in the first place... You know those types.
  7. New Member
    NattyT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    296
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    95.77%

    Yes It is true that slave owners would mate the the stonger more athletic slavesto produce stronger children. Slave trading was a buisness and its no diffrent then dog breeding. Any one who trains dogs or breeds knows this. This is one of the issues people have with stem research and clonning. The Goverment knows about this stuff, they have there super soldiers and spys as well. Its all kept in the family. This is not just limited to physical traits either, it can be negative as well. Such as drug and drinking problems to a host of other things.
  8. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,988
    Rep Power
    15206
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Smeton in bound........
    LOL

  9. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    A few ancient societies(though white in the cases im thinking of) kinda did things like this. The movie 300, there is some partial truth behind it. There were civilizations who would kill any weak in their society, or put people through trials that if they werent alpha material would die during them, or be banished for failure. It created a powerful race.

    So the selective "breeding"(that sounds disgusting to say about a human...) idea of the slaves makes alot of sense.

    I personally believe every race has attributes. I am in no way racist. But each race has its own advantages and disadvantages across its "average" line. But every race has every aspect covered to, its just the "line of averageness" i believe that can be noticed. Such as easier to build muscles for african americans.
  10. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2850
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Black? No. "West African", may hold some water. All of the fastest sprinters in the world are west African in descent and there are definitely some correlations between sprinting and bodybuilding as far as muscle development goes. But, as far as simply "black" is concerned there is definitely zero truth to that. When is the last time you saw a buff ethiopian?

    However,the same can be said with whites. Look at eastern Europeans, Russians, etc. and compare them with the Spaniards and the French. They're typical build is much different and you'd be surprised to find out how many of the worlds top wrestlers and power lifters are of those heritages.

    Now, having said all of that individual genetic variation is huge and is much bigger than inter-racial variation pretty much across the board so when it comes down to it nothing is because you are race ______, it is because you got those genes from somewhere (some races just might have those genes in higher frequency).
  11. New Member
    HardTrainer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    171
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    53.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    individual genetic variation is huge and is much bigger than inter-racial variation pretty much across the board so when it comes down to it nothing is because you are race ______, it is because you got those genes from somewhere (some races just might have those genes in higher frequency).
    Exactly. Statistically, black guys may well have a higher average testosterone level. But it's a mistake to think that every single black guy has more testosterone than every single white guy.
  12. Advanced Member
    Dadof2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    663
    Rep Power
    416
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    49.28%

    Training success has to do with a lot of factors, but discipline is by far the most important.

    Genetics allow for certain advantages/disadvantages for sure. I happen to have long arms, and this gives me a disadvantage on movements like bench compared to someone with a more limited range of motion. Conversely my long arms give me an advantage over that same person when it comes to a movement like deadlifts. That being said, if I work harder and eat better than the guy with shorter arms at bench, I will catch up to and defeat his weight. Discipline

    Now when two people with a good work ethic eat and train with the same dedication, genetics will determine who is better built and stronger, but this is certainly nothing to obsess over.

    Sounds to me that some folks in your gym are just making excuses for themselves.
  13. New Member
    Stangtuner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    44.24%

    The metabolism of the average West-African descentdant is much faster than that of an American. It's all genetics. West-Africans also have larger nostrils and 15% larger lungs as well as a higher amount of free test and lower levels of mystatin than the average american. I do believe there is an advantage but it is not by a large margin.

    I did read about a study that proved this. I'm trying to find it now.
  14. New Member
    Stangtuner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    44.24%

    http://www.jonentine.com/reviews/JT_...Selections.htm


    Some reading about African americans and athletics.
  15. dpfisher
    Guest
    dpfisher's Avatar

    There actually was a study a while back that said the average black male had 10lbs more muscle than the average white male. I don't believe it said anything about females.
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Not precisely relatd, but one of my wife's friends gave birth to a child with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH). Its where part of the diaphragm is open and the other organs move into the space where the lungs would develop. Anyhow, the related piece is what the doctors at the neonatal intensive care unit said. Slightly paraphrased he said "Be thankful its a girl. Whenever we have a birth from another hospital being flown in, the first questions are sex and race. In order of likelyhood to survive intense neonatal issues its black females, hispanic females, white females, black males, hispanic males, white males."
  17. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    You mentioned "genetics" having to do with it...

    Bingo.

    As mentioned before, West Africans are known for their strength and size, East Africans are known for their quickness, speed, and athletic performance in long duration runs.

    Sprinters are usually West African, distance runners are East African. - This means that most of the good bodybuilding genetics will be West African.

    You have more of an East African, lean and solid look. West Africans are usually very massy and shorter.
  18. Banned
    jay21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,356
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    in my college bio class we were talkin about this,,,,,, BLACK ppl have more type 2 muscle fibers then white ppl
  19. Banned
    jay21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,356
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    and u guys r also nitrix oxide deficined... at a older age
  20. New Member
    DT5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    221
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    62%

    Quote Originally Posted by FincaChick View Post
    I've had a few people say that I had an advantage to building muscle because I was black. I told them that I didn't believe that because it sounded like garbage. It has much more to do with a persons workouts, diet and probably genetics. Every body is a tool- just depends on how you work it to get results. I was wondering what everyone else thought though. I've heard this from people of different races. Is it just a stereotype or does it actually have any validity to it?


    not PROBABLY genetics...its ALL about Genetics. you basically answered your own question. some blacks do have very superior genetics, as do some whites, but it seems more common in blacks. diet and training will only get you so far...you should know that judging by it looks like u take working out very seriously. genetics holds the key to if your going to look like you want to, or not.
  21. New Member
    Pleonastic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

    I woulndt buy into it much at all. Many of the strongest powerlifter strongman etc in the world are white.

    Also it seems the Chinese really dominate weight lifting in olympics.
  22. New Member
    hitsquaddd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    23
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

    Hmm, I sort of believe that statement to an extent. But I pretty much agree with kwycke. For me (I'm Korean/Japanese), I've always had the genetics to do explosive movements (fast twitch fibers), and I'm pretty pleased with my body, mass wise (5'9-10, 190ish). But I mean, you don't see much asians that are too athletic or strong (not to sound cocky). Though, I've heard that blacks have more slow twitch muscle fibers, which may or may not be true. Either way, the bottom line is genetics is the key (obviously), and it could very well be correlated to your ethnicity... but there are exceptions of course.
  23. New Member
    Warriorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    50.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Smeton in bound........
    Wait, is that the guy who a while back felt the need to tell the story about how he became "superman" due to a certain little event as a child.

    hahahahaha I don't mean to be mean, but that made up @$$ story was HILARIOUS!
  24. Banned
    dynomite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    742
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    82%

    i think this is obvious that your genetics would play a role in your body. Just like asians are smaller. Eastern europeans are taller. and so on
  25. New Member
    Pleonastic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by hitsquaddd View Post
    Hmm, I sort of believe that statement to an extent. But I pretty much agree with kwycke. For me (I'm Korean/Japanese), I've always had the genetics to do explosive movements (fast twitch fibers), and I'm pretty pleased with my body, mass wise (5'9-10, 190ish). But I mean, you don't see much asians that are too athletic or strong (not to sound cocky). Though, I've heard that blacks have more slow twitch muscle fibers, which may or may not be true. Either way, the bottom line is genetics is the key (obviously), and it could very well be correlated to your ethnicity... but there are exceptions of course.
    Im telling you asian's in particular Chinese crushed in weightlifting at the olympics. I watched and the guys were strong as hell.
  26. New Member
    jumpcannon's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    10.52%

    eskimo's are the best at ice fishing sports. anybody wanna disagree with that? huh?
  27. JDK5386
    Guest
    JDK5386's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by FincaChick View Post
    I've had a few people say that I had an advantage to building muscle because I was black. I told them that I didn't believe that because it sounded like garbage. It has much more to do with a persons workouts, diet and probably genetics. Every body is a tool- just depends on how you work it to get results. I was wondering what everyone else thought though. I've heard this from people of different races. Is it just a stereotype or does it actually have any validity to it?
    Slaves were bred for size, muscle, and durability. This probably skews the overall distribution of atheletcism of blacks slightly, which says something about the race as a whole but not about the individual.

    Individually, it means nothing. You're muscular because you work hard. Yes, your genetics might have given you an advantage, but many white, asian and latino have individual genetic advantages as well.
  28. New Member
    MassBuilda123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Troymm View Post
    i've heard this plenty of times. some people believe that blacks have an advantage athletically. BTW you mentioned genetics, you being black is a part of your genetics

    i dont really think much into the theory though...

    However i think there may be some truth to the theory...here is my "dummy" assumption. Majority of american blacks are descendant of african slaves. I would assume when slaves were being collected in africa the stronger people were more likely to get drafted, on slave ships the stronger probably survived and the weaker probably died. Also, when slaves were living an procreating in this country i would assume the weaker blacks were more likely to get sick and die. I would guess that the stronger males and females were more likely to have children. Now many many many years later these "stonger" genetics are still around in this country.

    but i dunno who knows....someone also told me black men on average have high testosterone levels

    my father's co worker was fired for telling his theory at work last year. the associate was caucasion but i dont think anyone should hold that against him because he was only sharing his opinion. but he had said that during slavery, the white man put hormonals/steroids i guess in the foods when dinner time came and it built up the people of african american descent.. so that's why our generation sees so many africans to be athletic/strong because they were feed hormonals during slavery that way they would be able to work longer and last through the pain they dealt with. the steroid gene is what did it heh the guy got fired for talking out his ass.. and i cracked up when my father told me that story. im on african descent but is that not the strangest thing you guys have heard???
  29. New Member
    Pleonastic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by MassBuilda123 View Post
    my father's co worker was fired for telling his theory at work last year. the associate was caucasion but i dont think anyone should hold that against him because he was only sharing his opinion. but he had said that during slavery, the white man put hormonals/steroids i guess in the foods when dinner time came and it built up the people of african american descent.. so that's why our generation sees so many africans to be athletic/strong because they were feed hormonals during slavery that way they would be able to work longer and last through the pain they dealt with. the steroid gene is what did it heh the guy got fired for talking out his ass.. and i cracked up when my father told me that story. im on african descent but is that not the strangest thing you guys have heard???

    If they fed them steriods it would have no effect on the people of today. However the breeding and keeping only the strong could technically mean stronger blacks today. But Im still not buying it.
  30. Advanced Member
    BoyFromAus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    705
    Rep Power
    429
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Black? No. "West African", may hold some water. All of the fastest sprinters in the world are west African in descent and there are definitely some correlations between sprinting and bodybuilding as far as muscle development goes. But, as far as simply "black" is concerned there is definitely zero truth to that. When is the last time you saw a buff ethiopian?

    However,the same can be said with whites. Look at eastern Europeans, Russians, etc. and compare them with the Spaniards and the French. They're typical build is much different and you'd be surprised to find out how many of the worlds top wrestlers and power lifters are of those heritages.

    Now, having said all of that individual genetic variation is huge and is much bigger than inter-racial variation pretty much across the board so when it comes down to it nothing is because you are race ______, it is because you got those genes from somewhere (some races just might have those genes in higher frequency).

    Spot on.

    To say "you can build muscle because you're black" would imply Somalians, Ethiopians, West Africans etc. are of the same genetics. This is far from the truth.

    Through observation in fact, you'd notice that several African groups are ectomorphs while a minority are endomorphs. But according to American slave history, slaves were particularly from select tribes in West Africa. I'd say they were mesomorphs.

    And like kwy pointed out, Spaniards are white as are French and the Irish. But if you're to compare these people with certain groups in Scandinavia and Montenegro, there's a huge difference in the genetics.

    And the other thing is, a lot of genetics is based on extrinsic changes. e.g If a person really buffed up through gym, diet and supplements, it's more likely that the children will inherit these changes in the genome. But that's a theory.
  31. Registered User
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    63
    Posts
    2,373
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    94.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MassBuilda123 View Post
    my father's co worker was fired for telling his theory at work last year. the associate was caucasion but i dont think anyone should hold that against him because he was only sharing his opinion. but he had said that during slavery, the white man put hormonals/steroids i guess in the foods when dinner time came and it built up the people of african american descent.. so that's why our generation sees so many africans to be athletic/strong because they were feed hormonals during slavery that way they would be able to work longer and last through the pain they dealt with. the steroid gene is what did it heh the guy got fired for talking out his ass.. and i cracked up when my father told me that story. im on african descent but is that not the strangest thing you guys have heard???
    Hundreds of years before steroids - even hormones - were known or even suspected?

    Sorry: just didn't happen. Complete BS, and you pegged it: talking out of his ass got him pegged as 'too dumb to employ'....
  32. New Member
    Pleonastic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Hundreds of years before steroids - even hormones - were known or even suspected?

    Sorry: just didn't happen. Complete BS, and you pegged it: talking out of his ass got him pegged as 'too dumb to employ'....


    Hahahahahahaha
  33. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852765
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MassBuilda123 View Post
    my father's co worker was fired for telling his theory at work last year. the associate was caucasion but i dont think anyone should hold that against him because he was only sharing his opinion. but he had said that during slavery, the white man put hormonals/steroids i guess in the foods when dinner time came and it built up the people of african american descent.. so that's why our generation sees so many africans to be athletic/strong because they were feed hormonals during slavery that way they would be able to work longer and last through the pain they dealt with. the steroid gene is what did it heh the guy got fired for talking out his ass.. and i cracked up when my father told me that story. im on african descent but is that not the strangest thing you guys have heard???
    They fired him because he was obviously retarded, testosterone wasn't even able to be created in a lab until well after the civil war.
  34. Advanced Member
    TheLastRonin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    594
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

    I don't buy the theory. A lot has to do with where you are raised. Sports is a way out for a lot of black people and they take their opportunity. They still train hard. Black people also look better than white people though in general, muscle definition wise, because the dark skin shows off muscle better,hence BB's using fake tan...which does not look as sweet lol. I'm white and my two best friends when I was growing up were black roughly the same size/weight as I was. I pwned them in track and lifting weights all through school. My one buddys older bro was amazing though..fast, strong and big...but it came with sacrifice.His life was training.He worked HARD for what he had.Genetics will get you far but drive will take you wherever you want to go.
  35. New Member
    FOOFAC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    215
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by jumpcannon View Post
    eskimo's are the best at ice fishing sports. anybody wanna disagree with that? huh?
    I disagree! It wasn't that long ago they could only ice fish for a few weeks at the beginning of winter. Try chopping a hole through 12+ ft of ice with a rock. Gas powered ice augers weren't to plentiful years ago.
  36. New Member
    Lacradocious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    287
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    21.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by FincaChick View Post
    I've had a few people say that I had an advantage to building muscle because I was black. I told them that I didn't believe that because it sounded like garbage. It has much more to do with a persons workouts, diet and probably genetics. Every body is a tool- just depends on how you work it to get results. I was wondering what everyone else thought though. I've heard this from people of different races. Is it just a stereotype or does it actually have any validity to it?
    I would have been offended if someone suggested the product of all my hard work was due simply to genetics. Genetics play an important role, but nothing trumps hard work and knowledge.
  37. New Member
    MassBuilda123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Pleonastic View Post
    If they fed them steriods it would have no effect on the people of today. However the breeding and keeping only the strong could technically mean stronger blacks today. But Im still not buying it.
    i thought it was the stupidest thing ive heard from my fathers co worker. my father never liked him and i never understood why up until he told me that.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beautifully bizarre
    By dingling in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 05:06 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 11:43 AM
  3. what is the strangest thing you have ever cried about?
    By OmarJackson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 01:00 PM
  4. Strangest supplement ad
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 03:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in