Strangest, Most bizarre thing I've heard to date...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by MassBuilda123 View Post
    my father's co worker was fired for telling his theory at work last year. the associate was caucasion but i dont think anyone should hold that against him because he was only sharing his opinion. but he had said that during slavery, the white man put hormonals/steroids i guess in the foods when dinner time came and it built up the people of african american descent.. so that's why our generation sees so many africans to be athletic/strong because they were feed hormonals during slavery that way they would be able to work longer and last through the pain they dealt with. the steroid gene is what did it heh the guy got fired for talking out his ass.. and i cracked up when my father told me that story. im on african descent but is that not the strangest thing you guys have heard???
    Hundreds of years before steroids - even hormones - were known or even suspected?

Sorry: just didn't happen. Complete BS, and you pegged it: talking out of his ass got him pegged as 'too dumb to employ'....

2. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Hundreds of years before steroids - even hormones - were known or even suspected?

Sorry: just didn't happen. Complete BS, and you pegged it: talking out of his ass got him pegged as 'too dumb to employ'....

Hahahahahahaha
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MassBuilda123 View Post
    my father's co worker was fired for telling his theory at work last year. the associate was caucasion but i dont think anyone should hold that against him because he was only sharing his opinion. but he had said that during slavery, the white man put hormonals/steroids i guess in the foods when dinner time came and it built up the people of african american descent.. so that's why our generation sees so many africans to be athletic/strong because they were feed hormonals during slavery that way they would be able to work longer and last through the pain they dealt with. the steroid gene is what did it heh the guy got fired for talking out his ass.. and i cracked up when my father told me that story. im on african descent but is that not the strangest thing you guys have heard???
    They fired him because he was obviously retarded, testosterone wasn't even able to be created in a lab until well after the civil war.

4. I don't buy the theory. A lot has to do with where you are raised. Sports is a way out for a lot of black people and they take their opportunity. They still train hard. Black people also look better than white people though in general, muscle definition wise, because the dark skin shows off muscle better,hence BB's using fake tan...which does not look as sweet lol. I'm white and my two best friends when I was growing up were black roughly the same size/weight as I was. I pwned them in track and lifting weights all through school. My one buddys older bro was amazing though..fast, strong and big...but it came with sacrifice.His life was training.He worked HARD for what he had.Genetics will get you far but drive will take you wherever you want to go.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jumpcannon View Post
    eskimo's are the best at ice fishing sports. anybody wanna disagree with that? huh?
    I disagree! It wasn't that long ago they could only ice fish for a few weeks at the beginning of winter. Try chopping a hole through 12+ ft of ice with a rock. Gas powered ice augers weren't to plentiful years ago.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FincaChick View Post
    I've had a few people say that I had an advantage to building muscle because I was black. I told them that I didn't believe that because it sounded like garbage. It has much more to do with a persons workouts, diet and probably genetics. Every body is a tool- just depends on how you work it to get results. I was wondering what everyone else thought though. I've heard this from people of different races. Is it just a stereotype or does it actually have any validity to it?
    I would have been offended if someone suggested the product of all my hard work was due simply to genetics. Genetics play an important role, but nothing trumps hard work and knowledge.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Pleonastic View Post
    If they fed them steriods it would have no effect on the people of today. However the breeding and keeping only the strong could technically mean stronger blacks today. But Im still not buying it.
    i thought it was the stupidest thing ive heard from my fathers co worker. my father never liked him and i never understood why up until he told me that.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Strangest Sensation-R4W
    By Fabulous One in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 05:59 PM
  2. Beautifully bizarre
    By dingling in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 04:06 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 10:43 AM
  4. what is the strangest thing you have ever cried about?
    By OmarJackson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 12:00 PM
  5. Strangest supplement ad
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 02:25 PM