Strangest, Most bizarre thing I've heard to date...
- 03-23-2009, 08:54 AM
- 03-23-2009, 09:17 AM
03-23-2009, 09:29 AM
03-23-2009, 04:27 PM
I don't buy the theory. A lot has to do with where you are raised. Sports is a way out for a lot of black people and they take their opportunity. They still train hard. Black people also look better than white people though in general, muscle definition wise, because the dark skin shows off muscle better,hence BB's using fake tan...which does not look as sweet lol. I'm white and my two best friends when I was growing up were black roughly the same size/weight as I was. I pwned them in track and lifting weights all through school. My one buddys older bro was amazing though..fast, strong and big...but it came with sacrifice.His life was training.He worked HARD for what he had.Genetics will get you far but drive will take you wherever you want to go.
03-23-2009, 05:07 PM
03-23-2009, 08:09 PM
03-24-2009, 02:43 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Fabulous One in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2008, 06:59 PM
- By dingling in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2007, 05:06 PM
- By spatch in forum General ChatReplies: 32Last Post: 09-08-2006, 11:43 AM
- By OmarJackson in forum General ChatReplies: 53Last Post: 08-18-2005, 01:00 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 10-28-2002, 03:25 PM