New back tat, question?
- 03-11-2009, 09:02 PM
- 03-11-2009, 09:29 PM
- 03-12-2009, 02:02 PM
03-12-2009, 02:12 PM
I would wait 3-4 days. Have you looked into anything for advanced healing/tattoo retention properties?
If not, check out Flawless Ink Ultra by RPN. It's designed to help with healing for tattoo's, etc.
03-12-2009, 02:21 PM
also this helps alot...Miami Ink makes a special tattoo sun tan stick that u glide it over your ink..and it keeps the color from fading..i cant wait to get my next one..soon soon
03-12-2009, 02:43 PM
i always wondered how you put cream on your own back though?
i would just stay away from exercises that you lay on your back, i also wouldnt work out back the day you get it, i was back in the gym 1 day after getting my tatts. just keep it covered and keep it moist
03-12-2009, 05:07 PM
03-12-2009, 05:25 PM
03-12-2009, 06:43 PM
I have used tattoo goo on all of my tats and they all came out well. The main thing is to use something without a fragrance that will just keep it moist.
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftallday123 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2010, 09:06 AM
- By conwict in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 09-10-2009, 09:44 PM
- By MattRoeske in forum PicsReplies: 24Last Post: 04-30-2009, 06:46 PM
- By kprimm in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2009, 06:14 PM
- By sepheus61 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2003, 10:59 AM