New back tat, question?

1. New back tat, question?

Hey bros~
    I just gotta upper back tat saturday. How long should I way to go to the gym? Just don't wanna mess up the healing process. Tks
    Freq

2. when i got my tat they told me bout 3-4 days

3. Yay for tattoos! Its great what a drunken night in vegas will do for your motivation to get one!
    •   

4. I would wait 3-4 days. Have you looked into anything for advanced healing/tattoo retention properties?

If not, check out Flawless Ink Ultra by RPN. It's designed to help with healing for tattoo's, etc.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...car-cream.html

5. also this helps alot...Miami Ink makes a special tattoo sun tan stick that u glide it over your ink..and it keeps the color from fading..i cant wait to get my next one..soon soon

6. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    I would wait 3-4 days. Have you looked into anything for advanced healing/tattoo retention properties?

If not, check out Flawless Ink Ultra by RPN. It's designed to help with healing for tattoo's, etc.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...car-cream.html
    i used flawless in and it worked VERY well!! you chouls check out the log i have on it, i havent posted the FINAL healed picture yet. but just be forewarned it will burn a tad when you put it on but its the actives doing its job. The burn n tingles go away after about 15 min or so.

i always wondered how you put cream on your own back though?

i would just stay away from exercises that you lay on your back, i also wouldnt work out back the day you get it, i was back in the gym 1 day after getting my tatts. just keep it covered and keep it moist

7. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    I would wait 3-4 days. Have you looked into anything for advanced healing/tattoo retention properties?

x2...

8. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i used flawless in and it worked VERY well!! you chouls check out the log i have on it, i havent posted the FINAL healed picture yet. but just be forewarned it will burn a tad when you put it on but its the actives doing its job. The burn n tingles go away after about 15 min or so.

i always wondered how you put cream on your own back though?

i would just stay away from exercises that you lay on your back, i also wouldnt work out back the day you get it, i was back in the gym 1 day after getting my tatts. just keep it covered and keep it moist
    Mmmm.. keep it moist. Yes my mind went that direction.

9. I have used tattoo goo on all of my tats and they all came out well. The main thing is to use something without a fragrance that will just keep it moist.

Similar Forum Threads

1. back workout question
    By liftallday123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 09:06 AM
  2. Back-to-back 2 weekers with Epi, question
    By conwict in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 09:44 PM
  3. Back question?
    By MattRoeske in forum Pics
    Replies: 24