Beverly Nutrition Bodybuilders

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Hey brothas! Beverly doesn't have a thread here, so I wasn't sure where to post this but here.

Not knocking their product line at all, but they seem to associate themselves with "Natural Bodybuilders."

I've been in this sport a long time, I have decent genetics, and there is no way I believe this guy (who is one of their main promoters) is natural. Take a look at this link and let me know if you agree.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item2

Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management.

Addition 4/15/07:

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores on the forum, PM's, profiles or anywhere on the site.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i dont get it. there are 3 pics on that page, one at the top in contest shape and two together at the bottom...before and afters. Is the top pic the same guy in the bottom pics? cuz i dont see the same face imo. The pics of the guy on the bottom can be natural and its possible the guy on the top too.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
i dont get it. there are 3 pics on that page, one at the top in contest shape and two together at the bottom...before and afters. Is the top pic the same guy in the bottom pics? cuz i dont see the same face imo. The pics of the guy on the bottom can be natural and its possible the guy on the top too.
Jeremiah Forster is the guy I was talking about. He is in the top picture. (Or google him since the link was deleted).

Sorry, I wasn't intending to promote another company.....I'm actually questioning whether or not you all think their athletes are really "natural" as they claim. Just curious if you agree with me or not?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
hard to tell but it is possible he is natty, its not like he is freaky

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
This is a quote from his website "I competed from 1993 - 2003 and after a 5 year layoff I have decided to get back into serious competitive bodybuilding. From 1995 until 2003 I was a steroid user and was able to accomplish great things as an un-natural bodybuilder". He does look alot lighter now.:laugh:

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
This is a quote from his website "I competed from 1993 - 2003 and after a 5 year layoff I have decided to get back into serious competitive bodybuilding. From 1995 until 2003 I was a steroid user and was able to accomplish great things as an un-natural bodybuilder". He does look alot lighter now.:laugh:
That's interesting. I just checked out the website myself. Maybe Beverly uses some of his "steroid era" pictures for marketing. Kind misleading if so.

Many of their "natural" atheletes aren't really that huge and freaky, but still have an ultra ripped out, unnatural look. Hell, even non-freaky Christian Boeving admits to steroid use since he was 16 in the documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger. I think he looks more natural than some of the "natural bodybuilders" in advertisements.