Post your feedback.

Thanks for all your help!

Chemo

Last edited:
D

dito

Awards
  • Established
* Account creation (register a new account)
* Email notifications UNSURE
* Attachments (now you can add up to 10 per post!)GOOD
* SPEED! Is the old forum faster?NOT SURE SEEMS TO BE
* Posting features NOT SURE YET
* General layout NICE
* Any other feature that you find useful!

How does one quote on there?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Right now that is the default installation without the code hacks that I put in on this board. The multiple quote feature is custom and will be ported over directly. Until then you have to hit the reply button for the post that you want to quote and it will automatically be in the new reply box (like the quote button on this board).

BTW, the new board will get a face lift after all the bugs are worked out...

Chemo

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Everything is working fine for me. I like the quick links, new search format, reputation, and hybrid view features. 

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It keeps logging me out and then I have to log back in. It is happening all the time.

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
trying going back over there and logging out..

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I like it alot, looks more high-tech. I like how attached pics show up as thumbnails... lets the page load faster.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
It keeps logging me out and then I have to log back in. It is happening all the time.
It's a cookie issue since both the forums are on the same domain (cookie scope). After we decide to either upgrade to the new engine or stick with the old that will no longer be an issue.

BTW, has anyone noticed the "Related Threads" at the bottom of each thread? Should help with those that refuse to use the search button... ;)

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: I changed the cookie path so it should not interfere with the main AM board. Now you can cruise both boards and not have to deal with the logging in issues.

Chemo

T

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Main features to be debugged:
  • Account creation (register a new account): Didn't test
  • Email notifications: nobody has responded to my test post yet
  • Attachments (now you can add up to 10 per post!): cool addition especially the thumbnails
  • SPEED! Is the old forum faster? Seems faster
  • Posting features: other than the pics didn't notice much difference. Any progress on my templates idea?
  • General layout: Nice clean look
  • Any other feature that you find useful!: I like the quick search and the advanced search looks like it has some new features.
~Todd

D

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Chemo man- I'm still having the same problem Sifu was. I keep getting logged off no matter what I do...pretty frustrating. Just wanted you to know.

G

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
i also keep getting logged off of this site, im bummin i went to check out the new one.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Sorry bros...the logged out issue is due to the same cookie being placed (cookie domain). After we upgrade it will not be an issue.

FYI - We will upgrade this weekend.

Chemo

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
I dont see any chat room feature on the new site. Are you planning on hooking it up for us restless late night chatters?

db

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
So far so good

I like the related link, also when the bugs are out I can't wait to see what ya do with the place. Also images being thumbnaild is great page loads a million times faster. So far so good it just needs that homey touch. The colors don't make me wanna go out and lift a house. Also any way to set the thread subscription to do not subscribe instead of having to change it every time. I forget a lot and my emails gets bombarded.

B

Blindfaith

Awards
Looks the same as the wannbebig forum....i like it!

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Getting many runtime errors on the new board on every page?

O

older-than-dirt

Awards
Absolutely no problems. I like the new look alot !

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chemo I am having to try and log in at least 2 dozen times just to post or read a subject.

L

legaljuicer

Awards
I get ALOT of runtime errors here at work. I hate the new site!!!!!! It works at home. Must be all the java,

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, except the color. I liked the grey better. This color looks like I stumbled onto an Apple Macintosh website :p

D

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't see a link to the member store.

B

BrKonman

Awards
The colors.... oh the colors....!

Actually, I like the changes, just gimme back the old look. I like darkness, black based. Much much much easier on the eyes than the current color scheme. Thumbnails etc are all great additions.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I like the look of the old one. I like the added features of the new one. Guess you can't have your cake and eat it too. :)

Some of the smiley faces on the reply or posting windows don't show up and they're "X" ed out. For some reason the Off Topic forum displays a loooooong page width-wise, don't know what thats about.

I honestly don't think all the info like last thread that was posted by whom in each forum is needed among others, but thats prolly just me.

I just like to keep things simple so, IMHO, if you could keep the new posting features from the new one, and everything else on the old one, I'd be a happy camper. :)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Issues to resolve:

• Chat Implementation
  • New style (color and graphic layout)
  • Smilies
  • Sponsorship system

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like this one better. I'm not having any errors and like the new look.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know some Beta testers of your new gel would make everyone happy. I am totally kidding.

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I'm gone for a little while and come back to a whole different looking board! I thought I was in the wrong place!LOL! It looks neat, just takes some getting used to.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: Chat is fixed (at least I think so). I need a few members to test it out...

Chemo

S

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
It gives me the following error:

Parse error: parse error in /home/anaminds/public_html/forum/chat.php(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

R

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Parse error: parse error in /home/anaminds/public_html/forum/chat.php(15) : eval()'d code on line 1

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
got the delete thread bug.. chat works good to me..
I like the new look.. I like bright colors for some reason..

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
me to.

db

D

dito

Awards
  • Established
Dito as well

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
is it still Java based? because it isnt even activating Java.

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
It should work now. Im downloading a different type of java that its requesting

L

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Seems fine to me, but hell I like the old one as well.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
For everyone including myself that liked the old looked better. I believe Chemo will be readding the original skins. I know I always preferred the dark emerge skin.

C

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I'm gone for a little while and come back to a whole different looking board! I thought I was in the wrong place!LOL! It looks neat, just takes some getting used to.
Same here. I like the new look as much as the old. I also like the links for each post. (I don't recall seeing that feature in the old board.) It makes it easier to reference a specific post, if you need to do so.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I know, lets just keep both forums and let everyone decide for themselves. :D

Nah, as long as everybody's here, I think its the best board around. ;)

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Looks great.

The one thing I miss was being able to resize the view of the text to smaller or smallest so I can use a small window while at work, to keep it on the downlow. The text stays the large size no matter what now.

I also get logged out automatically after a few minutes of inactivity. I will write a post then try to post it, it says I'm not logged in & I lose the post.